Leo4Allv4.1 AMD Released

bhst2

296 posts in this topic

i too am having this problem with it seeing my hard drive but when i go to format it i get the IO read write error. i hope someone is looking into this as well. i cannot format my hd, therefore i cannot attempt an install at this point. any help would be greatly appreciated! if any info is needed, i will try to do my best to give whatever info i can

I have the v3 iso - thanks bhast2 :thumbsup_anim: However, it fails to install a working copy on my amd system - I'm wondering if v411 will fix that?

Torrents don't work for me - I get <5Kb at best of times... if there is a place I can go to find links to ppfs to update v3 to latest? I have located the 411 patch (ppf), however it seems to be made for something other than the v3 iso.

Thank you all :hysterical:

Yeh ok people with the nForce560/MCP67 Chipset you're still going to have problems with the installation onto your SATA. It looks like the Old nForce driver is being used which is incompatible with our Chipset. You will have to use Medevils driver found here and inject it using the method here. Or maybe bhast2 could include it if he makes a future release.

That kext works well for me on a Kalyway install but I'm still awaiting the ISO to download before I attempt injecting it into the release! You will need to use idlehalt=0 command however.

Good, hopefully this will work with my motherboard nforce 520 and my SATA DVD and Hard drive.. Cause no one seems to want to help or care about it, and I'm usually ignored, really makes the "scene" look unwelcoming.

Nope, tried it, still the same old "Still waiting for root device" nforceata 0 units found blah blah blah, it won't detect my sata hard drive..

Quick question though, if my SATA drive has two NTFS partitions on it, will it detect the drive at all? or do I need a FAT32 partition on it before it will even detect it?

Good, hopefully this will work with my motherboard nforce 520 and my SATA DVD and Hard drive.. Cause no one seems to want to help or care about it, and I'm usually ignored, really makes the "scene" look unwelcoming.

Nope, tried it, still the same old "Still waiting for root device" nforceata 0 units found blah blah blah, it won't detect my sata hard drive..

Quick question though, if my SATA drive has two NTFS partitions on it, will it detect the drive at all? or do I need a FAT32 partition on it before it will even detect it?

yes you do need a FAT32 partition on your hard drive in order for disk management to see your hard drive, it does not recognize ntfs partitions

Hi,

I've downloaded this version for my old computer.

MSI K8N Neo3

Athlon 64 3400 SSE2

1 Go DDR

Radeon 9600 Pro

I've tried several version but none of them worked but i was able to complete the install everytime.

but with this version when i boot from the disk to install, i'm stuck at the line :

Mac os version : 9.1.0: sat nov 17 02:37:09 SCT 2007; made by ToH:xnu-1228.0 ....etc

Any one has a clues ?

Hi,

I've downloaded this version for my old computer.

MSI K8N Neo3

Athlon 64 3400 SSE2

1 Go DDR

Radeon 9600 Pro

I've tried several version but none of them worked but i was able to complete the install everytime.

but with this version when i boot from the disk to install, i'm stuck at the line :

Mac os version : 9.1.0: sat nov 17 02:37:09 SCT 2007; made by ToH:xnu-1228.0 ....etc

Any one has a clues ?

duct tape a road flare to the motherboard and ignite! lol j/k. looks to me as if you downloaded a wrong version of it. or that you had tried to install 9.1.0 at some point and it still see's that in your master boot record. i really have no idea though, someone else might be more help

yes you do need a FAT32 partition on your hard drive in order for disk management to see your hard drive, it does not recognize ntfs partitions
Curious, I have a separate SATA drive formatted solely in NTFS, and it was fully recognised, at least in Kalyway. I haven't tried the new Leo4All release after I got stuck at "still waiting for root device" in version 1.

Curious, I have a separate SATA drive formatted solely in NTFS, and it was fully recognised, at least in Kalyway. I haven't tried the new Leo4All release after I got stuck at "still waiting for root device" in version 1.

interesting, i tried a ton of different versions on my intel setup and none of them recognized any ntfs hard drive installed, only fat32 partitions

interesting, i tried a ton of different versions on my intel setup and none of them recognized any ntfs hard drive installed, only fat32 partitions
I don't know what chipset it is you're using, but mine is an NForce 4 Chipset on an AMD system. Maybe that has something to do with it?