1. 1. drugs

• marijuana
    • alcohol
    • tobacco
    • pain killers
    • other pills (valium etc)
    • halucigens (lsd, shrooms, etc)

216 posts in this topic

I guess this poll explains why we are all so {censored}ed up.

I guess whoever made the poll was too high to realize that caffine should be added.

Take note that prozac, whos real name is Fluoxetine, is %94 floride. Considered toxic waste by the EPA,

and dumped into your city drinking water to cover up the evidence. It causes people to be calm and dosile.

Toxicologist Phyllis Mullenix demonstrated in the mid-1980's that rats given fluoride as youngsters or

adults became passive, underactive and lethargic. It is also the main ingredient in rat poison.

I guess this poll explains why we are all so {censored}ed up.

I guess whoever made the poll was too high to realize that caffine should be added.

Take note that prozac, whos real name is Fluoxetine, is %94 floride. Considered toxic waste by the EPA,

and dumped into your city drinking water to cover up the evidence. It causes people to be calm and dosile.

Toxicologist Phyllis Mullenix demonstrated in the mid-1980's that rats given fluoride as youngsters or

adults became passive, underactive and lethargic. It is also the main ingredient in rat poison.

Holy {censored}! Is this true? Do you have any proof?

I do not know if fluoride makes you docile and lethargic, but many modern cities do fluoridate their water. Also, the name for Prozac is "Fluoxetine hydrochloride" and the ingredients are:

Each hard capsule contains 20 mg of fluoxetine as its main ingredient. The other ingredients (excipients) are: corn starch and dimeticone. The ingredients of the gelatin capsule are: gelatin, blue food coloring (E131), yellow iron oxide (E172) and titanium oxide (E171).

Water Fluoridation

Water Flouoridation Controversy

I can see where Oryhara is coming from with all of that, however I'm no pharmacist and I cannot say as to whether or not it's true. JonTheSavage, could you provide some evidence to support your claims?

He has no proof, only wild and incorrect assumptions made about the fundamental basics of chemistry.

Prozac has the empirical formula of: C17H18F3NO

And the most 'fluorine' compounds put in water have the empirical formula of NaF, Na2FPO3 and SnF2.

It's hard to tell from the way it is written here, but to put it simply, the fluorine compounds in tap water are a world away from prozac.

Also, at a quick glance, you can see that prozac is nowhere near 94% fluorine. (I will work out the exact value tomorrow, when I'm not so tired, and have my chemistry notes)

JonTheSavage is making the incorrect assumption that every fluorine compound has the same effect on the human body.

This is a fundamental misunderstanding of the most basic chemistry, that they teach you at school when you are at secondary school.

EDIT: I have just done some calculations to prove my suspicions.

Firstly, Prozac is 18% fluorine, not the 94% quoted in the post above.

Secondly I have worked out that you take in 125x more fluorine when brushing your teeth than taking one tablet of prozac (by atomic mass of fluorine in the compounds). The fluorine compound found in my toothpaste had a concentration of 1440 parts per million, whereas fluorinated water has only 1.2 parts per million at the very most. In other words, toothpaste contains 1200x more fluorine than fluorinated water.

So I think it is safe to conclude that fluorinated water has absolutely no similarities to prozac, otherwise, doctors would prescribe toothpaste instead, as it contains far more fluorine.

i love me my drugs.

ive done:

cocaine (twice.)

lsd

shrooms

ecstasy

weed

various opiates

amphetamines (adderall)

theyre fun, but not for everyone. be safe. research

EROWID.ORG (unbiased drug information)

Everything from the list but acid.

Have a look.

http://apps.nccd.cdc.gov/MWF/

It doesn't change the fact that Sodium Fluroide is main ingredient in Rat poison, and toothpaste will carry

labels not to swollow it, or give it to children under 6 years of age.

Very small amounts of Flouride are naturally found in drinking water, it doesn't affect you. However, larger amounts

of it, more than what is found naturally, can cause serious problems, and permanate brain damage.

i find this thread really disturbing.

I agree, where has society gone to these days. And why the hell do you need drugs anyway. "It releives stress" or "They make me happy" are not good answers. It just shows how insecure and idiotic your ways of solving problems really are. I am not singling people out, just saying what is needing to be said.

I agree, where has society gone to these days. And why the hell do you need drugs anyway. "It releives stress" or "They make me happy" are not good answers. It just shows how insecure and idiotic your ways of solving problems really are. I am not singling people out, just saying what is needing to be said.
I basically agree with you when it comes to using drugs to escape your problems instead of confronting them. But isn't it also true that we don't "need" to have sex unless it's for reproduction? Yet we do it because it's in the human nature to do things for fun even if you may screw up and get some girl pregnant, right? Hell, even animals, like some species of monkeys enjoy eating half-rotten fruits to get a buzz.

I'm not in any way endorsing drugs here, specially chemical/refined ones but please don't make the mistake of judging someone just because they may use a drug for recreational purposes.

hecker

I understand your terms of usage, hecker. Hell, why not try occasionally (and good comparison) just to fool around. I meant to talk about heavy daily addicts. To me the statement "do you do drugs" means if you currently are using a substance regularly, not if you have ever "done" the substance. But, I would never judge a person if he/she had tried a substance.

I also, do not do drugs or endorse them!!

Agreed...

I am clean and I have never taken drugs. Ever!

I have seen how it ruins lives first hand.

I'm not okay with recreational use either. I don't see the point.

I smoke weed {censored}! And I drink like a fish. Not a big caffeine guy. I do want to try shrooms, I heard they were really fun.

As for the people that are clean here and are all 'drugs are bad' and whatnot, I do them to expand my mind. I've noticed things when I'm out of it that I never noticed when I was sober. They make you more aware of your surroundings which can make you smarter. Like I'm pretty smart sober, but when I'm gone, I'm so much smart. Cause I notice things more and understand them better.

For me it's pretty much , alochol and tobacco . I've tried weed twice but it seems like my organism didn't like

it much ( neither I , liked the effect ) , but it helped me , after that I stopped smoking cigarettes regularly

( when I was high it seemed like something told me to stop with it and I didn't feel for the next days the need

for nicotine so it was pretty easy to stop ) . Now I smoke pipe once a month etc. and drink with friends etc.

( got reeeeaaaalllly drunk sometimes , but I don't think it's worth it due to the after effects ) . I'm not addicted

to any painkillers etc. but sometimes when I'm bad I use a lot of Nisulid ( Nimesulide ) .

I'm not against recreational use of drugs , but I don't approve it as well , don't know ^^

Regards !

Chaos

Has anyone here tried Salvia Divinorum? It's still legal in most states, and in Canada you can buy it in convenience stores. If you've tried it would you recommend it?

No, pure {censored} horror is all I will say.

and for the record, I find people that are steadfastly against drug use are usually weird, insular and not all that bright, I'm not saying they all are, just the ones I have met in real life.

No, pure {censored} horror is all I will say.

and for the record, I find people that are steadfastly against drug use are usually weird, insular and not all that bright, I'm not saying they all are, just the ones I have met in real life.

Either that or they're really young and unexperienced, which is ok. But sooner or later they'll pop their drug cheeries either with alcohol or prozac after their first girlfriend breaks their hearts or the first marriage is over. Aaaaawe! :wacko:

hecker

Either that or they're really young and unexperienced, which is ok. But sooner or later they'll pop their drug cheeries either with alcohol or prozac after their first girlfriend breaks their hearts or the first marriage is over. Aaaaawe! ;)

hecker

Lmao, how true. That wasn't the way I started but I know a few that went that way.

Everything that is considered a "drug" (yes, weed is a drug) or has "drug-like qualities" (alcohol included) causes SOME KIND of damage to your body and should not be ingested unless absolutely necessary (weed for medical use).

Never did anything or thought about doing anything for my entire life.