Apple Pirate Logo

tops

21 posts in this topic

applepirate.png

Gonna make some variants of it. An insanelymac version, and then multiple "made for ______" versions by request.

If you have any ideas, or if you want a "made for _______" for your own use, let me know what to do, and I can make you a higher resolution version of my avatar.

What do you guys think? Good?

I like it!!! I've been looking for something like this to make a mac folder for my torrents, can you make an icon out of it?

Definitely! Unfortunately, my Mac Partition with Photoshop installed isn't booting at the moment. Once I get the kernel replaced (which I don't know how to do) I will hop in there and make some icons out of it.

Here is the topic with my problem if you want to help me out.

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=44253

• 2 weeks later...

I didnt like it... however it is really well done in terms of skills and quality.

Perhaps, your icon gave me an idea, why not making the skull have a "bite" like apple logo does.

something like this, maybe you can do it better, go for it :)

skullql2.png

original skull by Vector skull by ~cebox @ deviantart site

nice to see your work.

I made it into an icon for you cause I got impatient. Added embossing to the edges, drop shadow and changed background to transparent in photoshop then made it into an icon with pic2icon...THANKS!!!!!!! I use it as my icon for my osx86 folder!

edit: well this worked on my computer. go download a copy of pic2icon (google it) and run this file through it. pull up get info on both the pic and the item you want to change the icon on. CTRL -C the pirate in the top left, then CTRL -V it onto the one you want to replace...enjoy?!

post-17978-1174669450.png

• 1 month later...