nothing interesting here

Vitaliy

221 posts in this topic

Hey, whats the benifits of this new kernel???

C'mon, it's not that hard to figure out. Anyway, mainly it will allow you to throw away all those outdated, non-compatible files in our hackintoshes and to take advantage of the improvements done by Apple with the latest updates. In other words, it reduces the breach between "real" macs and non-apple systems. Better compatibility, easier updates, lots of good stuff :)

I am really amazed you pulled this off!!!

Great Job...

I cannot use it yet 'coz I don't have NX, but hope you will produce patches as well :)

Greetings Mifki and please do not disappear on us like Maxxuss did :), at least until you get us Leopard sorted out :D

I hope not, you are doing them a favor, I bought two ppc macs because of this project (and the now defunct pearpc's and sheepshaver projects) :)

And as soon as I can afford it I will sell these for a MacIntel, maybe MacBook Pro (though I am not very impressed by the complaints on this one)...

Vitality , the source you gave me on the other forum was not the working source,I think in your excitement you posted the wrong one for me,I have test it and sent the bin only to some other testers with nx and hpet ich7 and ich8 , they get hung on blue screen also,withthe smbios from your arcive.

Please pm me a link to the working source.I am intrested in trying this out.