Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

Ok, thank you. The problem is that i can't choose to reboot in Windows through mac osx sistem preferences (boot disk).

Is it normal?

That mean your BIOS is bad for Ozmosis(NVRAM dose not stick/save) and explain your nVidia web driver problem.

Find a better BIOS revision(if exist) for startup prefpane

BTW for nvidia web driver you can also use Apple's old good com.apple.boot.plist...

• Like 1

That mean your BIOS is bad for Ozmosis(NVRAM dose not stick/save) and explain your nVidia web driver problem.

Find a better BIOS revision(if exist) for startup prefpane

BTW for nvidia web driver you can also use Apple's old good com.apple.boot.plist...

so strange because nvram command for nvidia or nvram command to change smbios system definition work. so i don't think this is the point. what do you think? should i enable secure boot in bios settings? does it depends on it probably?

so strange because nvram command for nvidia or nvram command to change smbios system definition work. so i don't think this is the point. what do you think? should i enable secure boot in bios settings? does it depends on it probably?

Enable secure boot will not solve your issue.

I was believing that Nvram trouble only was on Z77 base board and Z87 was clean of this bug.

Fred

trying to make it like the images this should work, and is start direct into windows!

when you start back to mac you will see NVRAM Variable like the third image.

good luck

it doesn't work.

neither if i choose to start from windows install disk dvd (from mac osx prefpane), it boots with mac osx 10.9.3.

should i upload screenshot of my bios option? maybe the issue is there?

my hard are config:

sata0 : ssd with 10.9.3

sata1: ssd for windows

sata2: ssd for data

sata3:ssd for backup

sata4:ssd for download-working projext

sata5: blurry reader-writer

it doesn't work.

neither if i choose to start from windows install disk dvd (from mac osx prefpane), it boots with mac osx 10.9.3.

should i upload screenshot of my bios option? maybe the issue is there?

my hard are config:

sata0 : ssd with 10.9.3

sata1: ssd for windows

sata2: ssd for data

sata3:ssd for backup

sata4:ssd for download-working projext

sata5: blurry reader-writer

make screenshot and upload your ioreg.

you can't install windows with Ozmosis install it first without Ozmosis and try again maybe this help.

Should i install windows disconnecting all the other ssd? Or should i install Windows keeping all the other disks connected as i show in my previous post?

install it with all connected disks is not bad.

good luck

Hi friends!

how can i install Windows 8.1 with BootCamp into another HDD in my PC ???!.

with BootCamp.app in Utility folder ^_^

• Like 1

install it with all connected disks is not bad.

good luck

with BootCamp.app in Utility folder ^_^

Yes of course, but i don't know how, and which option should i choose  :wacko:

Yes of course, but i don't know how, and which option should i choose  :wacko:

you need

1.USB Stick with 8Gb 

2.open Bootcamp.app and select all three tick then continue

3.select the HDD that you want then select Delete disk and construct Windows-Single partition

4.BootCamp restart automatically into a USB Stick then you can install windows

Good luck :)

No Need for Bootcamp on hackintosh.

Select the Windows DVD from F12 and install windows that way ... 

Just a question, why it does work with DVD and doesent work with usb stick?.

As far i know every uefi system put his efi stuffs on first partion of first disk, if i install osx osx put his efi stuffs on disk0s1, windows? where put his efi stuffs? 

I would like to install windows on second sata disk on my hackintosh 

@ammoune, sorry for my missing, i have one question, if i use your fantastic bios for my board ( GAZ87N-WIFI) with a new installatio without any real video card, i have a lot sound assertion and the installation does not start, i think it's' a problem related audio card definition in DSDT, apart delete SC definition on dsdt, do you know if there are several way to avoid this sound assertions? 

Maybe can i delete AppleHDA kext from usb installation stick? or i have to modify DSDT to fit real mac sound card so to avoid sound assertion? 

Just a question, why it does work with DVD and doesent work with usb stick?.

As far i know every uefi system put his efi stuffs on first partion of first disk, if i install osx osx put his efi stuffs on disk0s1, windows? where put his efi stuffs? 

I would like to install windows on second sata disk on my hackintosh 

Windows will place its files on the ESP.

When restoring windows iso to usb you need to also copy bootmgfw.efi file from install.wim place on usb stick in /Efi/Microsoft/Boot

Windows will place its files on the ESP.

When restoring windows iso to usb you need to also copy bootmgfw.efi file from install.wim place on usb stick in /Efi/Microsoft/Boot

Thanks, but you intend /Efi/Microsoft/boot on first disk on hackintosh? or you are talking about usb stick? 

@ammoune, sorry for my missing, i have one question, if i use your fantastic bios for my board ( GAZ87N-WIFI) with a new installatio without any real video card, i have a lot sound assertion and the installation does not start, i think it's' a problem related audio card definition in DSDT, apart delete SC definition on dsdt, do you know if there are several way to avoid this sound assertions? 

Maybe can i delete AppleHDA kext from usb installation stick? or i have to modify DSDT to fit real mac sound card so to avoid sound assertion? 

Sound assertion is from AppleHDA.kext !

Sound assertion is from AppleHDA.kext !

So i have to delete AppleHDA.kext from the original stick, or do you think i can put it the modyfied into bios? 

So i have to delete AppleHDA.kext from the original stick, or do you think i can put it the modyfied into bios? 

Use only modified AppleHDA.kext in: Your Disk OS X/ System/ Library/ Extension. Use only one and delete others  ;)