Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,224 posts in this topic

Welcome! Lesson #1, please boot always using -v until you have system rock solid for at least a week, and include your hardware info in your forum signature....and everybody's life is easier :)

• Like 1

Hello,

I'm Sysdef, I use Mac since 6 years only with bootcamp on it.

Now I'm under Windows 8 and it looks fine.

I'm coming here to try to find help and I hope I could help somebody in returns.

See U later in forum.

Sysdef

Hello. I used to be interested in the OSX86 Project to the point of testing it on my own computers and whatnot. That interest has died down to the point where I am still in support of the project, but don't really have anything to do with it. Rather, I've settled for linux. However, I come to this forum because I have a huge problem that I need your help on. I'm making a thread in this subforum...please help!

EDIT: I can't make a new thread, apparently...so here goes:

I installed Windows on one of my desktops because I plan to develop VST plugins with C++...in Visual Studio (apparently that's the only option for developing VST's)

The particular desktop I'm using, however, isn't a desktop...it's a small server that, for some reason, has a weird/disfunctional bootloader (that refuses to boot the OS properly) that I can't seem to get rid of. So I decided that I would find a way around it. It seems to allow booting from a CD or DVD, so I googled the Chameleon bootloader...unfortunately, I can't figure out how exactly I'm supposed to install Chameleon to a DVD. Any help with this subject? I've been googling for a half hour and there has been nothing relevant. Thank you in advance, for any help.

And keep doing your thing! OS X isn't my OS of choice, but I love to see you guys defying Apple's lock on things! Good work and keep at it!

Hello all, first post here on InsanelyMac. I’ll be trying my hand at a Hackintosh build (my first build of any kind) this fall!

Hi everyone!

About two weeks ago I got FED UP with Windoze and have since migrated to OS X and Linux. Looking forward to learning about the Mac OS and I'm hoping that in the future I can help out.

Hello everyone! This is my first post in this forum. I just tried once to install iAtkos S3 V2 several years ago. I don't know much about Macs so I've wanted to learn more about Hackintosh. Looking forward to learning about Hackintosh and perhaps helping others in the future!

• Hi Everyone, My name is Jim, I'm new to this forum. I used to use MacBook Pro a1260 for almost 4 years to do some Voice Over in my home studio,but now it does sit in my bottom drawer (dead logic board). I'm disapointed in apple. I find verry interesting to pick some bits and pieces and to assembly my wonder Hac... for VO, i Want to run Pro Tools with my RME Fireface800