Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,226 posts in this topic

Hi, i'm beamer from Germany.

I've been reading this forum with great interest for months now, because i want to bring Lion to my Lenovo thinkpad E520. No luck so far.

Maybe i'll find some more fellow sufferers.

greets

beamer

Well, I'm not so new but I posted time ago in the italian section... since I'm able to speak english, I want to introduce myself here. =)

I'm a happy owner of a MacBook Pro late 2011 (changed after almost 3 years of service of my old white MacBook and bought after my HP Pavillion Elite passed away). Since my parents are interested by Macs, and considered they bought a new PC 3 months ago, I thought of installing on that machine a hackintosh distro. =) That's why I'm here today. I hope I'll have fun (and I'll be able to help someone who has the same machine). =)

Ram Ram ( it's a sort of 'Hi' in Hindi Language )..

I'm Rahul from India. recently got my new laptop ( ASUS X43SJ )...and got this idea to have OS X on my machine. I've always admired APPLE and it;s products and hence wants to Install Lion on my system.

It's an interesting and amazing site to know and hence i'm here...let's see how soon i get the LION and how much i can contribute.

Cheers..

./rahul

Hello everyone My name Eli, but in the world of the 1 & 0 everyone calls me DAT. I'm currently working on a hackintosh for my ASUS P6T Deluxe, I'm kinda new to the whole Mac OS X.

My last project was installing Window7 x64 on a Macbook Pro (late2006) that was listed by apple stating: "you cannot install an X64 OS on this machine", yea right! Hope to help those in need in anyway I can, nice to meet you all.

Hi all, My Names Ryan, Im new to the forums and am in the UK.

I had an old core 2 Duo Mac which sadly died, and have decided to use my snow leopard disk, and a spare Hard disk I had laying around to install OSX

on my Windows based laptop.

Funny thing is, it worked straight from the off. However there is a couple of minor issues I need to attend to before wiping my SSD and loading OSX onto it.

I will post in relevent forums in due course.

Hey, I'm terots, sometimes, and have been thinking of building a mackintosh since gutting my G4 Cube of all apple parts. I just found the perfect box, a 1928 American Bosch radio case, mahogany, ivory, big, and want to turn it into a super centre for my house. Will be looking for component specs soon.

Cheers,

Terots

Hello,

I'm 333mhz, living in Christchurch, New Zealand. I'm a huge fan of the old iMac G3 and iBook G3 Clamshell range by Apple and have been enjoying playing with those machines since. I rely on both Windows and Mac OSX equally, and I have a few Macs and other computers about. Currently working on my first PC build. I'm a big believer in recycling components in computer builds to prevent e-waste and giving new life to old hardware.

Hello, John here just joined your forum. I've been browsing through your forum the past couple of days and you have a great amount of information and a really nice community. I'm new to the Hackintosh world.

Working on installing Snow Leopard on a Gateway NV79 Laptop. So far I've managed to get most of the components working with 10.6.3

Will have system specs in signature soon