Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,226 posts in this topic

Hello. I'm new here and new to the world according to mac. self taught pc guru, i have taken them apart, upgraded components, including motherboards, excluding power supply. chuckle. i can also trouble shoot software issues with the best of em. on a pc that is. just bought a mac mini... im looking forward to learning all that i can. thanks for the forum!

Hi.

I'm Tieman. I'm from Poland

Yesterday i'v manage to run 10.8 on my PC:

Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-2600K

Motherboard: P67A-G45 (B3)

RAM: 8GB Kingston

Graphics: GeForce GTX 560 Ti

Your site was very helpful to achieve that.

• Like 1

Howdy,

I am new to this forum, hoping for better luck here than some other forums. I'm working on a G5 mod. I want to cut the case only once in the I/O area on the back.

The guts for my hackintosh:

ASRock Extreme4-M Z77

i5-3570k Ivy Bridge

8GB RAM (2x4GB) Crucial Ballistix Tatical Tracer

Integrated graphics for now, but MB supports PCIe 3.0 x16

I'm no stranger to the mod world - I modded a PM6100/66 to run the NuBus G3 and A/V video card and I hacked an IBM XT/286 to run an AMD Athlon 64.

Lookin' for help with PSU issues - so off to the forums I go!

• Like 1

HI everybody, first excuse for my english,Iam french canadian whit montreal.

Iam really passionate by the hackintosh,I start 2years a go whit a small configuration and now Iam really good machine

Iwill give you to file on my default theme then I am create

ok I hope you the best and long life all family hackintosh.

christ1111

Hi hack users!

Building my mac pro this fall ! Planning to share an review of how i managed to run ML on a ivy bridge setup (easy stuff no?).

This will be my 5th or 6th hack so far... started back with leopard in 2008.

Well, just passed quiz 1 and 2.. about time...

ciao

• Like 1

Building my mac pro this fall ! Planning to share an review of how i managed to run ML on a ivy bridge setup (easy stuff no?).

This will be my 5th or 6th hack so far... started back with leopard in 2008.

Very nice!

Welcome everybody :)

i'm new, i hope to make new friends and learn a lot about mac. Have a nice day

Para93

could someone tell me please how long i have to wait to do the osx86 part 2 quiz if i didn't passed it? now it says "unavailable", how much time i have to wait? thanks

Hi guys/gals. This is Ray. I'm new to the forum and wanted to say hello. I passed the 2 tests out there, looooong time Apple user and PC user, I even still have an Apple 2e PC sitting in the closet from when I was a kid. I'll be lurking here trying to learn everything I can before attempting an install.

Thanks and look forward to being a part of the community.

-Ray

Hello,

My name user name pantheman and I live in the rainy Pacific Northwest. Although I started out using the original Mac plus,( yes way back to the 80's) but switched to windows when Steve Jobs got pushed out of Apple. So I'm trying to get back up to speed in the mac world. So with the help of this communty I was able to build a Snow leopard 10.6.8 and a lion 10.7.3. Looking forward to figuring out how to upgrade to Mountain lion.

Greetings from Italy!! I'm really happy to join this community and I'd like to thank Alessandro17 for helping me in the validation process, I've already tried to build my hackintosh but I'm not completely happy with it.....now I'm here in the road to perfection !!! :D

• Like 1