Racism at Apple

43 posts in this topic

apple is not racist ffs its ridiculas about this, oo a black laptop you could also say Ford are racist because t he new focus st dosent come in black, neither does it come in white, only blue and orange, ffs guys grow up

apple is not racist ffs its ridiculas about this, oo a black laptop you could also say Ford are racist because t he new focus st dosent come in black, neither does it come in white, only blue and orange, ffs guys grow up

Did the joke really go above your head? :D

(As for me, I prefer black Macs. If it's a PowerBook G3, well, mine's quieter than these wishy-washy whiny aluminum ones!)

I want a pink Mac. Listen up, Apple, girls buy Macs too!

Rock on.

I'm cool with pink. I think it will be funny as hell to sit in a coffee shop witha pink laptop. Especially for a apparently fancy lad like me. (i like pocket squares) :D

At the very least a Hello Kitty sticky will do.

you are damn apple is racist, yes, black ones are more expensive, but at least you have the black ones. where are the yellow ones? nobody care about us chinese!

:) Yeah, I mean... their made in China for Christ sake. It's revolution time!

Let's add another exaggerated color to the mix and ask where the "Cherokee Red" MacBook is... My ancestors from that side of the family would be like "WTF, we wanted a red MacBook... all we got were these f*cking beads!"

:)

When i first saw them on the internet I was still stuck on the white. Once i actually went to the store, i began to feel that the white was looking a bit cheap and not as nice as the black. A week later i convinced myself to get the black and I am very pleased.