Download Enoch r2795
Latest revision of my Chameleon bootloader branch.
Please don't upload it on other servers and don't repack it, thank you.
- Installer PKG
- Binaries format (Manual install)
Please don't upload it on other servers and don't repack it, thank you.
Chameleon bootloader credits goes to Chameleon Team http://forum.voodooprojects.org
This revision of Enoch contain the FileNVRAM revision 1.1.3
For on-line Chameleon language package resource edit
>> Pootle <<
Pls translate/complete it.
Link here on InsanelyMac (Italian only): Enoch Bootloader
What's New in Version r2795 (See full changelog)
-  Update PKG resource
-  Workaround for Xeon Harpertown, and typo.
-  Update HDA Controllers and Codecs IDs.
-  Update ATi, GMA and nVidia cards IDs.
-  Update Chameleon.xcodeproj
-  Update pkg Installer for provide new settings.
-  Fix total amount of memory in system profiler
-  Update Installer Languages.
-  Add platformIDs for Intel Skylake gfx (Thx Pike R. Alpha for the data), typo and indent.
-  Add new device data for Intel gfx (Skylake), typo and indent.
-  Add new CPUID for Skylake processors, typo and indent.
-  Add ID correction for Intel HD3000 (thx ikunikun), typo and indent.
-  More data and correction for BlackLogo (Thx Pike and Micky1979), typo and indent.
-  Corrected bootArgsStruct for Snow Leopard (Credits to Micky1979)
-  Update credits
-  Update pkg languages
-  typo and revert EFI_* tables name
-  Update ATi cards name and FB (Credits Clover Team)
-  Fix bug in xml parses where keys like <integer ID=_ would break. These were improperly treated as strings and duplicated. Subsequent <integer IDREF keys would also retrieve the incorrect value.
-  Improving Operating System Identification.
-  fix allocate space for ascii string zero terminating in device_inject.c (thx Slice and BlackOsx)
-  clang compilation fix (3.7 / xcode 7.0) errors on compiling interrupts.c (credits to cmf_)
- [2754_v2] Fix get for value 0 in CsrActiveConfig
-  Add ability to set custom CsrActiveConfig value in org.chameleon.Boot.plist
-  Add HDA bus scans and codecs enumeration (Credits to Zenith432).
-  Commit missed changes for packed logo.
-  Complete adding support for (LZVN) grey logo (credits to Pike R. Alpha).
-  Removing old RLE/Clut data
-  Use LZVN packed logo data instead of old RLE data (Credits to Pike R. Alpha).
-  Turn off device_id replacement for Intel gfx (0x0412).
-  Add data for new logo and clut (grey) from macosxbootloader (Credits to Pike R. Alpha).
-  The "Legacy Logo" is now enabled by default.
-  Fix RAM speed detection information for System Profiler detect as 0 Mhz, introduced with commit 2382 (Thx Alex J to spot this issue)
-  Skip case also for GFX audio (ATi/AMD and nVidia).
-  Typo indent and whitespace.
-  Rename bootArgs struct from pre_Lion to Legacy.
-  Correction for "config=<file>" thx to deek5 see: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/306509-config-file/
-  Add missed "!" for NvidiaSingle flag
-  Port from Clover Broadwell data (Credits to TheRacerMaster)
-  Typo and cleanup for embedded HDAEnabler.
-  Added new AMD Radeon families and IDs cards (Credit to Slice)
-  Added NvidiaSingle (Credit to Slice)
-  Add more fix to consolidate the memory map (cparm)
-  Add complete support for OSx 10.11 El Capitan from RevoBoot to fix the zone_init (credit to Pike R. Alpha)
-  Add Icons GUI staff(default theme) credits to BlackOsx
-  Match icon name for 10.11 gui.c
-  Preliminary support for "El Capitan"
-  Commit from Pootle by user crazybirdy.
-  Updating pkg and language resources.
-  Switch order in pre-processors conditional directives.
-  Conditional # @build time for random-seed algo, partial rollback. fix boot hang for some old motherboard. (Thx crazybirdy)
-  Changed type definition for getStringFromUUID.
-  Timing Functions (Credits to Zenith432)
-  Setting core and thread for ATOM 3700 (Credits to Slice)
-  Merge Rock/Paper/Scissors algo (Credits to cparm)
-  Refactoring networking.c and correct typo.
-  Cleanup text info for bdmesg output.
-  Merge enable_wifi feature (original concept by meklort) and IDs from Enoch Branch
-  Update IDs and IDs macro define (gam, hda and networking)
-  Refactoring and optimization for cpu.c (Credits to Bronya)
-  Typo for device inject.
-  Update CREDITS
-  Correct CPU Brandstring detection and logic order.
-  Update ForceHPET (Credits to meklort)
-  Casting value for ATi.
-  Refactored nvidia mem detection.
-  Update CPUID.
-  Fix detection output for memory type.
-  Refactoring prf and DecompressData functions (Credits to cparm).
-  Correction for 0112 and 0122 gma device.
-  Update data for embedded HDA enabler.
-  Update IDs for Resolution module (Credits Clover Team)
-  Update and improve gma source.
-  Move hex2bin fund to better location.
-  Reworked and order functions for moot.c (Credits to Bronya)
-  Added missed script for chameleon pkg (SkipStage0 SkipStage1 SkipActivePartition) also correct sectorsize.c
-  Move get_acpi_cpu_names to proper location.
-  Restore mask PIC0 interrupts for cpu
-  Typo and correction for gma.c
-  Added preliminar broadwell gfx support (new boot key IntelBdwFB = 0 to 19) (Thx Pike R. for the useful info)
-  Correct spelling (BROADWELL was BRODWELL) added more Broadwell IDs
-  Add missed haswell-ig values, typo for gma.c
-  Comment "out" never used/old nvidia cards (credits to Slice)
-  Correct mistake in cpu.c (Credits to Bronya)
-  Implement Bronya's AMD support (Credits to Bronya)
- More info here: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/forum/318-amd-development/
-  Revert changes made in commit 2602
-  Add pkg ability to "Skip" capabilities for Stage 0, Stage 1 and the activation (Credits to Micky1979)
-  fix patch of brew get text (Credits to FurtiF)
-  Revert changes for multiboot args.
-  Add StartupPowerEvents and tweak for fake_efi.c (credits to Pike R. Alpha)
-  Add machine-signature (credits to Bungo)
-  Add size as arg to getPlatformName using strlcpy
-  Protect timing code in scan_cpu() from interrupts, use bios for sleep()
-  Fix setupChosenNode, Tweak asm.s
-  Change identity snprintf to strncpy + misc printf issues
-  Reformatted machOconv.c (credits to Pike R. Alpha)
-  Add sizeof for archCpuType.
-  Improve getOSVersion (credits to Bronya)
-  Implement strlcat (credits to cparm)
-  Allow multi-digit version numbers (disk.c)
-  - Correct Kabini FB name was "Abini"
- - Changed cards IDs order now is low to hight
- - Add new cards ID (kNull FB)
-  Add IDs for GeForce GTX 960 and Quadro k1200 (nvidia.c)
-  Sanitize 16-bit assembly
-  Fix bug in malloc_init, use bios for enableA20()
-  Implement strlcat (credits to cparm)
-  Merge Interrupt Management changes from Zenith432 branch to my branch
-  Update pkg scripts (credits to Micky1979)
-  comment devprop value for IOName gma.c
-  Reworked cpu.c (Credits to Bungo)
-  Fix typo in the Makefile for modules that prevents optimizations (Credits to Zenith432)
-  Fix miscalculation in usb.c (Credits to Zenith432)
-  Update Chameleon pkg Installer (Allow install on ESP). (Credits to Micky1979)
-  Rollback ZALLOC_LEN value to commit 2554 (Thx Zenith432)
-  Added ability to auto-select last booted partition as the boot volume (Credits to Bungo).
-  Remove macros for checkOSVersion(xx) and replace with MacOSVerCurrent and MacOSVer2Int
-  Added MacOSVerCurrent and MacOSVer2Int function to use instead of macros, fixed bug in gDarwinBuildVerStr extracting.
-  Fixed fixedUUID function (Credits to Bungo).
-  Improve GMA detection for HD4x00 HSW cards.
-  Added new IDs for nVidia cards.
-  Refactor function patch_nvidia_rom (Credits Clover Team)
-  Update HDA data for internal HDAEnabler injector.
-  Move define stuff from cpu.h to platform.h
-  Update cpu define (Bungo)
-  Temp. comment out .IABootFiles hidden folder on boot partition. (Credits to Bungo)
-  Added Logging start time (credit Bungo)
-  Improve detection for HD4200, HD4400 and HD4600 (gma.c)
-  Added getRTCdatetime() Int 1Ah function 02h - RTC service (Credits to Bungo)
-  Use caching with ExFat filesystem by Zenith432
-  Add sectorsize utility by Micky1979 see: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/302764-sectorsize-v11-a-tool-t o-detect-the-physical-and-logical-sector-size-of-hard-disk-advanced-f ormat-supported/
-  Add turning off USB legacy for XHCI (XHCILegacyOff) credits to Zenith432
-  C6 & C7 States (Credits to Clover Team)
-  define recursive cpu series for BrandString
-  saio_types.h, biosfn.c - minor typo in bios-defined data structure that isn't actually used. fake_efi.c - eliminate redundant scan of bt(0,0) in setupSmbiosConfigFile. loadConfigFile already does a fall-back scan of bt(0,0), so another scan isn't needed. sys.c - While scanning a volume, getOSVersion looks for 5 files and switches back-n-forth between hd(X,Y)/....SystemVersion.plist on the newly scanned volume and bt(0,0)/hd(X,Y)/...SystemVersion.plist - which is an invalid path - should always return an error.
-  Change to disk.c - Prevent getOSVersion from looking for SystemVersion.plist on FAT32 or exFAT file systems - since those filesystems never serve as system volumes. UFS may serve as system volume, but there's no driver to read from it. Change to sys
-  Patch from issue 388, init_module_system() in modules.c dereferences NULL pointer
-  boot1-install can show ntfs volume (Credits Clover Team)
-  Improve gma detection for HD4600
-  Add UseIntelHDMI for (hda-gfx=onboard-1 or onboard-2) that vale will be injected into the GFX0 and HDEF devices (Credits Clover Team)
-  Full implementation of exfat support for Chameleon's boot2 stage.
-  Inject "kext-dev-mode=1" if OS X 10.10 is detected
-  Incorporated Micky1979's force umount option -u (boot1-install.c)
-  Replace boot0 with boot0xg(1.0.3). Now boot0xg has all features of previous boot0 + recognize exFAT on MBR marked active + recognize exFAT+FAT32 on GPT typed as "Microsoft basic data".
-  Add UseIntelHDMI for hda-gfx = onboard-1 or 2 that vale will be injected into the GFX0 and HDEF devices. credits Clover Team
- - Improve gma detection for HD4600
- - Completed patch for ExFAT support ( http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/302938-exfat-volume-boot-record-for-chameleon )
- - add EXFAT boot support by Zenith432
- - Merge patch from issue 386 (boot2 does not know how to read files from FAT partitions on GPT)
- - Update laoder.h to latest, declare gMI global, Load modules passed in via the multiboot header / first boot loader, fix mboot.h include, Add ?log command to print out bdmesg without needing Wait=y, Add slightly more debugging for modules.
Other files you may be interested in ..
- 445 Total Files
- 13 Total Categories
- 181 Total Authors
- 1,593,892 Total Downloads
- 10.10.5 Mach_Kernel Patched (After mach_kernel for Security Update 2016-001) For Intel Z87 Haswell Motherboards w/ Reboot Loop Latest File
- Frank Nitty Latest Submitter
86 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
30 members, 56 guests, 0 anonymous users
phantomsniper773, vgld, vitorant, Teisho, dxtopper, achille2k2, anta777, sdot2110, virgines, sergiohmm, Mahmoud Abdelsalam, arcen5, konondoyl, vin7elevin, asad.aries, softpir, Mokuri, khollis7, actt91, PedroDieiro, rodrod, ali.ebrahimi1781, TheMarkness, fedriko, ponsb, Sim300, Malgreen, hinseth, javansoul, nerd-young