About This File
Clover r4385 ISO compiled with GCC and minimal config.plist compatible for use in VMWare Workstation.
Tested with unlocked Workstation 12.5 running OSX 10.9 -->10.13 guest in Windows X64 host.
1. Download and unzip "EFI_Clover_r4385 for VMware.zip". Mount Clover-v2.4k-4385-X64.iso by double clicking on it.
2. Mount your VM's EFI System Partition eg in terminal
diskutil mount disk0s1
3. Copy EFI folder from step 1 into the EFI partition
4. Shutdown the VM, add bios.bootDelay = "3000" to your VM's vmx file
5. Reboot your VM, press <F2> to access the VMware Boot Manager and add CLOVERX64.efi to the boot menu.
Substitute your own unique and valid MLB and ROM variables in the /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist (Rt Variables section) to activate iMessage/Facetime on your VM.
What's New in Version r4385 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.