Kalyway 10.5.2 DVD Intel_Amd (sse2/sse3) EFI V8

kaly

1,087 posts in this topic

I am new here, can somebody tell me how to download 10.5.2 DVD? thanks very much.

where the heck is dload link?

Where do I download this? And is there instructions on how to dual boot this and vista?

Would be much appreciated.

:shock: unbelievable, do people really search before posting?

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=14364

Hey, just installed this and i'm stuck.

I get through the initial loading screen and then the computer restarts and i get caught up at a blank screen with some music playing and then it goes into the lady talking about setting up the mac, i can hear her announce country names as i scroll up and down as she says the country name, the screen just stays blank so i could go through the setup but cannot see anything,

Sony TZ150N

Processor: Intel U7500

RAM: 2gb

Graphics: Intel GMA950

Hard Drive: 100gb IDE

Chipset: Intel 945GMS Express

Ethernet:10/100/1000 Marvel 88E8055

Wireless: Intel WiFi Link 4965AGN

Kalyway 10.5.2

Thanks

hello guys :)

i have question dose Kalyway 10.5.2 support PS/2 Keyboard Mouse

because i get this in booting the DVD:

(ApplePS2controller: Timed out on keyborad in put stream) then after awhile:

(Still waiting for root device)

anyone Plz help

check it out here, but put there your hardward configuration, if not nobody can't help you.

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=17421

im having problems with the ethernet and the usb i anyone can point me in the right direction to resolve these issues that would be appreciated,

ethernet i dropped a dlink that has installer drivers for os x and its still nothin because after i installed them i lost video upon reboot. when i moved the video drivers again and came back in still no connection.

Yeah, anyone have luck with the Inspiron 1501? I had gotten through the install and all it does is reboot itself. Then i went through the kernels and tried different kernels and had gotten speedstep to almost boot , as in it get so far then the screen gets garbled , Im guessing that it has to do with the video . It shows something having to do with my video as ATIRadeon1900 when the onboard video is ATI Express 1150 , The Processor is AMD Athalon 64 X2 and a Gig of ram, so if anyone can help me out it would be really great! ;)

ok im new to this whole thing so please dont flame me i just want honest help. but ive burnt this with power iso but when i try and boot from the disk it loads darwin and goes to the apple screen and then nothing can anyone tell me if im doing somthing wrong my computer is a Toshiba Satellite A215 it has a AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core Processor TK-57 1.90 GHz and i have 2 Gigs of ram if that helps thank you for any help that can be offered

Is Kalyway OSX86? I am considering purchasing a license, I have no intention of making a hackingtosh illegally.

Supposedly, people are now saying that if you buy a license, since you do not have to do any hacking, it is legal?

Life Hacker: http://lifehacker.com/software/hack-attack...-800-321913.php

Life Hacker, New way to install OSX: http://lifehacker.com/348653/install-os-x-...cking-required/

Got this from lifehacker:

"Funny thing regarding the license agreement for OSX: It specifically states that the OS can only be installed on Apple-labeled computers. Not Apple-manufactured, or Apple-branded, just Apple-labeled.

IANAL, but it seems to me that, from this phrasing, you can just slap one of these on your case and you'll be good and legal (as long as you bought the software, of course). "

What do you guys think of this? Is it just illegal any way you slice it? All I want to do it purchase OSX and install it on my PC.

Hi, i've tried installing Kalyway 10.5.2 with chamleleon's patch on my HP m8400f and i cant get past "still waiting for root device" after i get an error about firewire and something about defaulting it to full secure...

I've read up some solutions but they dont seem to help much.

Some tell me to enable AHCI or something (i have absolutely no idea what that is but apparently its in my bios).

Some tell me that my SATA HDs are the problem.

I have a AMD Phenom X4 9500 Quad-core Processor

SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4A

Motherboard model is Nettle3 manufactured by ECS

and 3GB RAM with Nvidia as my graphics card

BIOS brand is pheonix technologies

Graphic Interface PCI - Express

hi guys! just want to share my ongoing experience re installing this version. I have 2 patriot 32Gb SSD, when I try to boot up from cd with sata settings as ide, it just freezes up on "still waiting for root device", but when I set a raid array, it goes smoothly to the installation process. On the onther hand, when im on the disk utility, my hd's doesnt show as RAIDs. Am I supposed to create another set of raids in the disk utility, or use just ONE hard disk? Anyways, PC specs are below:

cpu - Core 2 Quad Q9550

mobo - Asus Maximus II Formula

graphics - Ati Radeon HD 4870x2

ram - 2 x 2Gb 1066DDR2 OCZ Reaper

hd - 2 x 32Gb Patriot SSD, 1 x 300Gb Raptor

by the way, this is my first attempt on installing mac os x on my pc, so please bare with me. Thanks in advance!

UPDATE: I have no luck! I tried using all kernel (one at a time), and tried variety of patches, from minimal to none... but I always get stucked on the gray screen with apple logo with small bars going on circle. Im guessing my mobo or gfx card is not yet supported....?

How can I download the DVD ISO? I dont see any link?

Thanks.

I tried iAKOS v4i but freezes after installation.

My Laptop Specs:

Toshiba A65

Pentium 4 2.8ghz

512mb RAM

80Gb IDE Hard Drive

ATI Radeon 7000 IGP

Realtek RTL 8139/810x

Thank you

I have the same laptop. I tried using the iDeneb version yesterday and was able to get it to install completely but when I reboot it tells me, "still waiting for root device". I'm going to try today with the Kalyway version. I'll let you know how it goes. Oh yeah, try pirate bay. That's where i got mine.