Kalyway 10.5.2 DVD Intel_Amd (sse2/sse3) EFI V8

kaly

1,087 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have been at this for two days now with the same results. / Kalyway 10.5.2 DVD Intel_Amd installs fine,

however after it reboots at the end on the install (I get the successful install screen) I can not escape this System Config file com.apple.boot.plist not found. Have reburned the DVD, reinstalled the OS like 10xs and still same message.

Any suggestions would be nice. Seems like the OS is there but cant be accessed. I also tried booting to single user mode with the DVD and made the partition active no help.

Cant seem to find any info on this problem after a successful install!

Trying to install on a 120gb drive single partition.

HP Pavilion DV6324US

NVIDIA chip set and graphics

2.5 gb ram

AMD supported CPU

Thanks,

erico

I just installed KALYWAY_LEO_10.5.1intel_SSE2_SSE3 and after restart i get a black screen. I haved try almost everything -v -s -x -f

with out luck any sugestion or solutions will be appreciated

thanks

Specs of the Dell Inspiron e1705

Processor: Intel 1.73GHz Core Duo

Motherboard Chipset: Intel Calistoga i945GM/PM

Hard Drive: 120GB SATA

Memory/RAM: 4GB

Graphics: ATI 128 X1400

Wireless: Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG (802.11 a/b/g)

thank you again

Thanks Kaly !!! ;)

For all those it may help ...

I had the easiest installation with EFI/vanilla on:

- ASUS P5 KPL-VM

- Intel C2D E4400 2.2 Ghz @2.4

- 1 GB DDR2/800 - Unknown @844

- nVidia GS7300/256 and GT6600/256 (instead of the internal GM3100)

- Realtek RTL8136

- OsX 10.5.2 v8 on Maxtor SATA 160GB DiamondMax10

- a huge 7x3 feet desktop - full of rubbish such as 2 PCs, dvds, cds, hardware and wires (a must!) :(

Now I'm going to make usable the Atheros/Attansic L1 NIC, I've seen some drivers in a specific forum.

Same for the audio ALC662 and the built in GMA3100, there are some chances it will work. :2cents:

Only the updates to 10.5.3 (I've tried both the vanilla and the Modbin) aren't working at all.

Does someone believe I've missed some steps? :(

I'm updating the Kaly's 1052v8 (9C7010) with vanilla 922 and updating with a Kaly's 10.5.3 combo update (with a built-in PT-BR language translation).

Have a nice day!

Empty Mem

Ahhhh please HELP! Kalyway freezes on install!!!! What should I choose to install ???

Processor, Operating System and Memory

Processor

Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor E6420 Intel® Viiv™ Technology

• 2.13GHz, 4MB L2 Cache, 1066MHz Front Side Bus

Operating system installed

Genuine Windows Vista™ Home Premium

Chipset

Intel® 945G Express Chipset

Standard memory

2048MB

Memory type

DDR2-SDRAM

Memory slots

4 DIMM (240-pin, DDR2) (two available)

Internal drives

Internal hard disk drive

640GB

Hard disk controller

Serial ATA hard drive

Hard disk drive speed

(7200 rpm)

Optical drive type

DVD Burner

Optical drive speed

SuperMulti 16x DVD±R, 8x DVD+RW,6x DVD-RW, 8x DVD+R DL, 4x DVD-R DL, 5x DVD-RAM, 16x DVD-ROM,40x CDR, 32x CDRW, 40x CD-ROM

System features

Memory card device

15in1 memory card reader

Modem

56k modem

Network interface

Ethernet 10/100BT integrated network interface

Video adapter

NVIDIA GeForce 7350 LE graphics card

Video RAM

128MB dedicated graphics memory, TV-out, and DVI capabilities. Up to 400MB Total Available Graphics Memory as allocated by Windows Vista™

Compatible interactive TV services

NTSC TV tuner, over-the-air ATSC high-definition television tuner, and FM tuner (antenna included)

Internal audio

High Definition Audio, 8 speaker configurable

Keyboard

HP wireless keyboard with extended range (up to 16 feet)

External drive bays

2 external optical drive bays, 1 internal HDD bay, 1 external HDD bay

External I/O ports

6 USB 2.0 ports (2 in front); 2 FireWire®-IEEE-1394 ports (1 in front)

Expansion slots

3 PCI slots (occupied ), 1 PCI Express x16 Slot(z) (occupied

I got my OSX86 installed using this Kalyway, I did this in my old machine AMD SS2. It is working in high resolution, theres is a NTFS partition, and it is visible. Almost everthing is working, but no Lan and Audio.

Computers Specs:

MB: Asus K8V-X SE

Chip Set: VIA K8T800 VIA VT8237R

Proc: Atlhon 64 3000 ( SS2 )

RAM: 1GB SDRAM

VIDEO: eVGA GeForce FX5200 128MB

Not Working:

Audio: ADI AD1888

Realtek 8201 CL

I would to patch my install to can use lan and audio, I tried some commands in terminal to install Kext and the PCwiz install kext tool with no success, is there some one got this working?

I am newbie and got errors trying to use kext. It is not clear to me, I tried lots of tutorial.

Thank you for this Kalyway.

Problem,

- Setup Starts.

- Language Selection Works

- Config Works

- Partition Made Works

- DVD integrity Check works

- It installs seemingly smooothly till like 40% or something

- Then it gives install error and requires reboot to try again ;)

- Problem with some file - could not get the log though. ;)

EDIT MORE INFO,

37GB Partition - FAT32 I think formatted. - thats what it was installing on and copying files to...

I also have another two of those partitions win XP32/64 and and 37GB unpartitioned space as well.

Intel Mobile Core 2 Duo T8300

2.4Ghz w. 3MB L2 (MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, EM64T)

2048 (2x1GB) DDR2 Dual Channel RAM (PC2-5300)Mushkin Brand

Intel Chipset PM965 w. ICH8-ME and Compal 1.16 Bios

NVIDIA Geforce 8600M GT 475Mhz/400Mhz/950Mhz w. 256MB DDR2

Hitachi HardDrive / Elantech Touchpad / Motorola SM56 Data Fax Modem

Some Crappy 2MP Camera / Some Crappy Mic / Some Crappy Battery

Oh and a Realtek Soundcard as well as a DVD-RW

Also the keyboard has a web, mail, mute buttons, as well as two that I don't use.

Rj11 / Rj45 / VGA / Firewire / One that I don't know or care about / USBs / SD Card Reader / Ex

EDIT: FIXED.

Now I can't get the internet connection working. :|

anyone try this with a 700m yet? I have been at it all day. First I did default install and it roze at 43 min left to go did a little more research and the next time I installed I removed everything but SSE2, networking, audio, addition fonts, and third party. It froze at 39 min left to go.

If this doesn't work I am going to try just checking SSE2, third party app, audio w/realtec and additional fonts only. I am also downloading 10.5.1 since I know that works on 700m

I am doing this with 512 of ram don't know if that plays a factor. I should have 1 gig coming in on tue. what do you guys think? Any recommendations?

What are the exact steps to start to install Kalyway_10.5.2_DVD_Intel_Amd on originally Windows computer, please?

I am confused with ADD_KEXT_TO_DVD folder and other files in it.

Should I do any special steps first or just to burn Kalyway_10.5.2_DVD_Intel_Amd.iso to DVD?

Guys I have been trying to get this to work since the past month. And NO luck...

It never even goes past the darwin bootscreen.....

no matter whatever I write... ( -s,-v,-x..... or the kernel codes)...it always reboots back... ALWAYS..

...edit... After using vanilla kernel and cpus=2 maxmem=2046 I was able to get to the VECTOR 0:23 PART...where it again gets stuck

Please help....

I am using a dell XPS m1330.

2.2 core 2 duo intel...

2 GB RAM

140 7200 RPM SATA.

nvidia geforce 8400M GS ..128mb...

;) Good Morning Folks

Happy to say got Kalyway 10.5.2 running on Dell Optiplex gx620 here are

Dell Optiplex GX620 Celeron D 2.8

40 gig sata

will list the rest of the specs once i reach the bat cave

Prob is there is no sound or network access if anyone else has success with the sound issue please let me know what you did to get it working, was going to install a pci based nic and sound card to see if that works :unsure:

I somehow got into leopard... and did the install.. and the setup and everythin... then i shutdown my computer and now I cannot get into it...

I just get stuck at the grey apple loading screen... i have tried to mount -uw thing... but it tells me that and: is an invalid command wth?? help??

anyone try this with a 700m yet? I have been at it all day. First I did default install and it roze at 43 min left to go did a little more research and the next time I installed I removed everything but SSE2, networking, audio, addition fonts, and third party. It froze at 39 min left to go.

If this doesn't work I am going to try just checking SSE2, third party app, audio w/realtec and additional fonts only. I am also downloading 10.5.1 since I know that works on 700m

I am doing this with 512 of ram don't know if that plays a factor. I should have 1 gig coming in on tue. what do you guys think? Any recommendations?

I got thru the install with 10.5.2, but I am hanging on the gray apple screen on first reboot.

I have been trying to get 10.5.1 for some time, but the torrent is almost seedless.

Hello guys after 1 week of reading and 2 days of install i have manged to have kalyaway osx 10.5.2 on my lenovo t60 laptop.

Everything is working ok and i am now a proud owner of a mac book :|

But i have some questions about software update from apple.

Can i update my kalyway install with software update from apple or not i wanna update itunes and other programs i can also see a update 10.5.5 in software updates, in my test days when installing kalyway i have used it but after 14% it hangs. I have used it ones after 5 times of install of kalyway i had enough to try it again and i wanna now if someone has tried the software update.

Thanks goes to kalyway and insanelymac for having a MAC OSX.

and to all other people here on the forum who helped me out those 2 days.

Hi everyone. I'm not new to Mac, but new to Hackintos. I've tried to install this release on my PC, but while booting the installation, i got error which looked like this: "SAM Multimedia: READ or WRITE failed, SENSE_KEY = 0×06, ASC= 0×29, ASCQ= 0×00" Any ideas?

I'm new to this forum too, so don't be angry if i put this topic in the wrong place.

AMD K8 Athlon64 x2 6000+ Socket AM2

MSI K9N SLI2F nForce570 AM2

Transcend DDRII 2GB (2x1GB) PC6400 800 MHz

WD3200YS 320GB SATA II 16MB 7200rpm

Nec DVD+/-RW AD-7173S Label Flash SATA

MSI GeForce 8600GTS 256 MB DDR3 128bit

PSU Inter-Tech Sinan Power 530W

Hello again

I have updated my kalyway to 10.5.5 without problems i have found a thread how to upgrade but i have a another question my Laptop uses a ati x1300 videokaart and i haven't installed the videodriver at the setup of kalyway because i had some problems with it i had no screen it turns black so i used the standard video now without problems i tought but when i start aperture i get the message that the video isn't right.

Now i wanna install the ati X1300 on my kalyway but i can't find a answer on the forum about it.

Can someone help me out to install my x1300 proper on my lenovo t60 or must i install kalyway again with other drivers.

Thanks in advanced

Sorry for my bad english i am just a normal dutch guy.

Hello Guys,

I have been reading this thread for a while and started of the install today.

My specs are

Intel Core 2 quad Q9300

P5Q Deluxe P5Q-ASUS-DELUXE-0803.ROM (currently)

3 Gb Ram

1 SATA and 1 IDE hard disk ( Have managed to enable AHCi on the SATA which is the primary disk)

I am using Kalyway_10.5.2_DVD_Intel_Amd distro

I have also managed to create partitions on the primary disk using gparted cd

When I boot with this configuration, it stops at the darwin boot section and recognizes only 1 cpu, I downloaded the moded bios and next trial again it went as far darwin boot and stopped at failed to allocate MSI Interrupt.

So I had to use Gparted and check the flag to the NTFS so I could reboot back to XP which then told me there is a partition after the restart, my bios got screwed and I had to load the default bios. From then on, every time I reflash the bios, I get the bios corrupted message.

I have seen that some people have had some success in using this mobo. can anyone suggest some steps?

I ahve seen some people with my mobo have had success

I am trying to install this in Vista with Virtual PC 2007 SP1. I get an error: "An unrecoverable processor error has been encountered. The virtual machine will reset now." If I use -x, it loads a bunch of stuff for about 20 seconds and then gives me the same error. What can I do to make it work? Thanks.