The first Mac you ever used.

97 posts in this topic

Performa 475 that belonged to a friend in the early 90s, I eventually inherited it when their family upgraded.

Owned my first one in 2005, PowerBook G4 Rev E (final revision before intel), I should have never waited so long to switch! lol

now I have lots :P

My cousins had one of the old originals. I just looked it up and I think it was a 128k. I don't know for sure, but I know it was before 1986 so I guess it must have been a 128k or a 512k. I used lots of Apple ][s and stuff, and the teacher down the hall still uses 2 of those ][e computers. But the ][e isn't a Mac.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

1980's Apple II in computer class @ my Elementary School.

And we had TSR 80 from Radio Shack running "Logo"

First owned None! Just always had one in the house hold sense I can remember.

Performa series and some other one in the early 90's.

flying toasters screensaver HA HA

The Hackintosh I currently have can't possibly count its not a Macintosh but runs OSX SL

Was seriously going to buy the latest Mac Book Pro 15" with the i7. Saved my money for Fermi and ended up saving a lot more considering there is no support yet on OSX. Still choking on the $2500 it would actually cost me with what I want on it. My Mac owner friend said a few words "save your money very pricey".

Hehe.... I guess being younger has it advantages.

My first computer ever was a Power Mac G3 with Mac OS 8.6

I remember it was my birthday and I got it as a gift. I miss those good old days.

• 4 weeks later...