Leo4All-10.5.2 Universal AMD/INTEL[SSE2/SSE3]

eddie11c

1,392 posts in this topic

PC keeps rebooting before install screen.

I tried with Kalyway 10.5.2, and now with Leo4All 10.5.2.

I boot from the DVD, then it starts loading some files (see log below) and then, after 4 seconds of loading it reboots.

setting bootuuid to ...
loading darwin/x86
loading kernel mach_kernel
loading HFS+ file [mah_kernel] from 422d690
loading HFS+ file [mah_kernel] from 422d690
loaddrivers loading from [/System/Library/Extensions.mkext]
loading HFS+ file [/System/Library/Extensions.mkext] from 422d690
EFI enhanced bootloader build: ToH
using ACPI RSDP revision 2 found from 422d690

I tried to follow the guide below, with no luck.

http://apple2pc.blogspot.com/2008/04/const...86-install.html

Please if anyone is having, or had the same problem, shere information, I really want to get my own Mac OS.

PC

Asus K8N nForce 3 250

AMD Sempron 2600+ 1600Mhz (SSE2)

512mb DDR400

GForce 4 MX 440

Thanks in advance.

asoftlad

Thanks, but don't work <_< I got "No Built-in Audio." after installation.

How to correctly uninstall the taruga patch? and other audio drivers :P

Cradle.eXe

Try press F8 at post screen (when PC is booting) and select HDD where you install MAC OS

Hey again, i tried booting it by pressing F8, and selecting the HDD where i installed MAC OS X, but it won't work. Maybe it's because i have Windows XP and MAC OS X on the same HDD ? But they're not on the same partition.What shall i do in this case?

I reinstalled MAC OS X on an external HDD 300 Gb, Then i rebooted my pc, pressed F8, selected the HDD where i installed MAC OS X , and i got an error message saying. " HFS+ Partition Error " What shall i do ? What does it mean ?

Sound was working when Wellcome video plays that is nice...OK

Install was working without SATA->IDE converter on DVD that is nice...OK

The second stage install was repeating on my system...Failed

(Net card problem i think)

Do not support this NET cards:

Realtek 8139 (Realtek from setup in not OK)

Intel 82566DC-2 Gigabit (on my Intel DP35DP)

Downloading iAtkos 2.0...

Cradle.eXe

HFS+ partition error means what your MBR is corrupted or MacOS not set the active marker on partition:

Solution

1-Load from MacOS DVD with -s option (single mode)

2-Do this:

fdisk -e /dev/rdisk0 (where "rdisk0" is number of your HDD 0, 1, 2 etc.)

p <- (see for id=AF)

update

f 1 (MacOSX, "1" - number of your partition 1, 2, etc.)

write

y

q

reboot

asoftlad

Sound is WORKING with this ALC883Installer.zip :moil: it was my fault, after install drivers I always went to the "System information" and got the No Built-in Audio but at the same time AUDIO WAS WORKING :( Inputs and outputs :(

But where is the Keyboard & Mouse preferences ????

@ Pasha XIII The keyboard and mouse preferences is in:

Click on the Mac apple symbol right on the top left side of your screen, go to System Preferences, there it is :)

Thanks for your help Pasha XIII, i had already done that , and it works perfect :( But i have another problem.. I Can't connect to the internet :/ Because during the first installation after the boot, i don't think that i put the right stuff.. like IP Adresse etc .. I went to system preferences > Network, but i can't do nothing over there, because the internet connection is set to a modem, and i don't know how to change that from scratch .. I'd really appreciate it if someone tells me how can i connect to the internet via Ethernet. Thanks in advance.

[C]radle.eXe

hello.. im done installed leo4allv3 on my amd machine, but i got blue screen then.first i try to remove ApplicationEnhancer.Bundle , when i boot its still same(blue screen) , second boot with other boot option its gone but i cant do nothing(i cant click any icon but i can move my mouse cursor)...second, i reinstall n try again. my spec its on my signature.. as u can see.. : on customize i selected

kernel - 9.2.0

THIRD PARTY DRIVER

-Chipset Driver

-Old Nforce chipset driver

-Audio Driver

-AC97Audio-graphic card

-nvidia 10.5.2 kets

-nvinject choices

-nvinject version 0.2.1

-all ticked

-network driver

-force deth driver

-good application

-about mac-amd

-system-fix

-bootloader

this is what i selected

what else i cant do to prevent this blue screen.

thanks

Hey all, please, does anyone know how do i boot into MAC OS X After the installation ? I have an Asus processor, and an ASUS Motherboard. Please i really need help .. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

[C]radle.eXe

You have a processor made by Asus? I don't think it's supported by Mac. Only AMD and Intel.

hy eddie

in my vmware the boot is going on fine, only if I don't press F8

but after a hundred of crashes i get a beautiful screen with a blue sky and the wheel icon in the top left corner.. and after .. nothing!

if i use -f or -v flag i see kernel panics.. and kernel is 9.1.0..

but i read that leoallv3 use kernel 9.2.2.. isn't it?

bye

ugo

I got a DP35DP MB, a Visiontek X800 GTO 128MB pci-e video card v1002 p554F, a d-link bluetooth broadcom based, a wifi usb stick zydas based, both hd and dvd writer on sata.

When I install leo4all v3, when I select all or x19x0 ATI drivers, always result on black screen when launches leopard after install (it isn't out of range video, monitor keeps showing video normally), i heard the welcome song but dont see anything. When no select any video drivers it shows normally but cannot play dvd video nor can get the cf/qe working. How can get those working please! I tried everything without luck

im having some problems installing. i have took some pic's let me know what you think

error1.jpg

error2.jpg

specs

comp: Vaio fe660G

Intel centrino duo

grapics: intel 945gm

network: belkin usb

i dont know what else ya need. ;)

I had the same problem (just the same errors)installing leopard at my second desktop when I've used only a SATA Hd.After I've plugged a IDE disk (just to be present,i continued to instal at the SATA)everything went ok

I have gotten it to install but its getting stuck at the "transfer old settings" window when I hit continue it loops back to Welcome . Any Ideas?Eddie thanks for this release
I have the same issue. I am trying to install leo4all on my averatec laptop, amd sempron, installation goes well but I am getting stuck when I hit don't transfer and then it loops back to welcome screen. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Ok try following THIS
Link is Brocken or something...

Does anyone have a clue on how to get connected to the internet via Ethernet? Cause the first time when i run MAC, I get to choose one of 5 choices, and i chose " Cable Ethernet " but it doesn't work for me. I put these:

IP Address : 192.168.0.1

Mask Layer: 255.255.255.0

Router Address: 192.168.0.254

But it doesn't seem to work. Any solutions ? Please.. it's urgent.

Thanks in advance,

[C]radle.eXe

Cradle, what NIC do you have (or what motherboard is the NIC on)?

You need a supported NIC for it to work and the vast majority (in my experience anyway) will not work "out of the box".

Most can be made to work with some small edits though.

I am using an Asus motherboard model P5K SE, when I checked their site I am told the onboard network card is a

Attansic L1 Driver and Utility V2.1.6000.0 for Windows XP(WHQL) & 64bit XP(WHQL)/ V2.2.6000.0 for Windows 32/64bit Vista(WHQL).

or

Marvell IDE Driver V1.2.0.45 for Windows XP/Vista & 64bit XP/Vista.

So during the custom setup I chose the Skge driver but my network card does not seem to be working. The lights are on but when I launch Safari it gets no network found when I click Diagnose it says failed. I am plugged into my network where my router provides DHCP for my other pc's running XP and Vista.

Also my sound is not working from my onboard card, I used the AC97audio driver

Is it that the driver was wrong ? If so how do I go about trying another driver I have looked everywhere but cannot find it. I have never used a Mac OS before so please bear with me.

Thanks !!

A question on vanilla kernel - every time I've tried to use it, its failed, putting me into an endless reboot cycle. My most recent attempt to use it was on a Quad Xeon with a SuperMicro 1U server motherboard (which works really well with OSX in case you wonder). I was under the impression that if the machine is running on Intel CPU's that support SSE3 then there shouldn't be much issue? Or have I really missed something?

Does anyone have a clue on how to get connected to the internet via Ethernet? Cause the first time when i run MAC, I get to choose one of 5 choices, and i chose " Cable Ethernet " but it doesn't work for me. I put these:

Thanks in advance,

[C]radle.eXe

Hey all,

I'm knew to Mac World (as u can c its my first post)...so I'm here to get help and not help :(:D:D ...so here's my problem:

I have an HP laptop (model: dv6149eu) that has the following characteristics:

Microprocessor AMD Turion™ 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-50

Microprocessor Cache 2 X 256 KB Level 2 cache

Memory 1024 MB DDR2 667 MHz (2 x 512 MB)

Video Graphics NVIDIA® GeForce™ Go 7200

Video Memory 256 MB

Hard Drive 120 GB 5400 rpm

Multimedia Drive Super Multi DVD Writer (+/-R +/-RW) with Double Layer support

Display 15.4" WXGA High Definition BrightView Widescreen (1280 x 800)

Fax/Modem High speed 56K modem

Network Card Ethernet 10/100BT integrated network interface

Wireless Connectivity 802.11a/b/g WLAN

Sound Altec Lansing® speakers 3D Sound Blaster Pro compatible sound 16 bit integrated Keyboard 101 key compatible keyboard

Pointing Device Touch Pad with On/Off button and dedicated vertical Scroll Up/Down pad, volume control, mute buttons, 2 Quick Launch Buttons

PC Card Slots

One ExpressCard/54 slot (also supports ExpressCard/34)

External Ports

5-in-1 integrated Digital Media Reader for Secure Digital cards, MultiMedia cards, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, or xD Picture cards

• 1 VGA port

• 3 USB 2.0 ports

• 1 IEEE-1394

• 1 RJ 11 modem connector

• 1 RJ 45 Ethernet connector

• S-video TV out

• Remote control infrared port (Remote Control optional)

• 2 Headphones-out one w/ SPDIF Digital Audio, 1 Microphone-in port

• Cable docking connector

these are the specs from HP...I'm trying to install leo4all (not sure witch version...I'll check it later) well the installation went smooth without errors...even in my native lang (Portuguese) but after it boots it gives a kernel panic...something about

"unable to find driver for this platform: \"ACPI\".\n"@/volumes/disk1s2/leo_xnu/xnu-1228/iokit/kernel/IOPlatformExpert.cpp:1405"

I've been looking in the bios for some option that i could disable...but it has not that much options...

Anyone can help pls? Any help i would be great full...

Thks to all in advance...and specially to Eddie11c for this great release

Edit:

I Found out the version....its V1...already downloading V3...I'll test later, anyone has this running with a system compared to mine?!

P.s: Sorry for my bad English and sorry for being such a noob...thank you all for your patience

Edit 2:

Ok V3 worked fine...still have some problems tho...but gonna put them in the right tread

...is there any way to install it on nForce 560, everything passes OK, but on OS system boot, last line is:

IOATAController device blocking bus.

Any idea?

I use AMD Athlon 64 5000 X2, MSI K9N Neo-F V3 (nForce 560), 1GB DDRII 800MHz, SATA HDD 160GB, ATA LG DVD-RAM, Leadtech 8600GT

tnx, cheers...

Basically ..

I have a compaq presario v6500 and im trying to install leo4all on here ..

Everything runs smoothly until it asks me where i wish to install OS X ..

My partitions (e.g C drive) aren't there? i am confused as to what the problem is ..

The partitions are NTFS ..

Please, any advice anyone?

Thanks millions in advance!

Dan ---- Mac Newbie ;)

EDIT!! It's an ATA Harddrive

Hey there Mac Newbie, you will have to go to Disk utilities, and format one of your partitions to " I don't remember what .. but it would select it alone " So just select the HD you want to format, then click on erase. Once done, just close the disk utilities page, and you'll see your hard drive. Click on it, click on install , enjoy.

And for my problem, any solutions guys ? Please ?

Thanks in advance,

[C]radle.eXe

Btw, i'm using an Nvidia nforce 560. Please .. help. :/

Hi!

Yesturday was the day I managed to install Leo succesfully. It was a long time I tried. I had this problem too. I dunno what enet card u have, but the solution for me was getin the driver, install it properly (as it seems the -f attribute doesnt worked here, i used -R) and delete the original Apple driver, and it was ready to go.

by the way i have a pci RTL8139. what type of card do u have? oh and my integrated card screwed everithin up....

hope i could be any help!

Á