Life, The Universe, And Everything (Else)

Sabr

356 posts in this topic

hey, got sleep working, thansk to Superhai.

Got dual display on the lappy (new NVCAPs)

also I installed Mac OS on another Dell Optiplex GX620, I didn't know that GMA950 works with Leopard :thumbsup_anim:

We all have lives now after 9999 Replies. I know I'm barely ever on here, and if so then I'm in 'The Big Issues' arguing with people, or in the thread about guns, that STUPID {censored} jonthesavage.

Wii's are really cheap on ebay. In about 20 mins, I should have mine. For less than retail too.

Is it just me or the fun factor of the forum kinda died out...?

Er... what's changed to make you think that? (apart from the loss of the 9999 Replies thread)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

None of you know how stoked I am. I just got a {censored} Wii. Turned out to be more than retail with shipping, but I don't give a {CENSORED}!

Er... what's changed to make you think that? (apart from the loss of the 9999 Replies thread)

Very clear for me:

The "jonthesavage" disease

I'm barely ever on here, and if so then I'm in 'The Big Issues' arguing with people, or in the thread about guns, that STUPID {censored} jonthesavage.

Gah, I tried Sidetrack and now I can't get two finger scrolling back. Any help?

I got it.

Why can't I copy files to my iPod? I have all the .dmg's of Logic Studio and about 30GB of space and it keeps telling me that the files are too large to copy to the iPod. WHAT THE {censored}?!?!?!?

Hmmmm seems like this topic has lost its randomness......

Anyone else mystified by the fact that iCal always has the right date in its icon? Totally scratched my plans to make July 20th iCal day.....stupid Apple time updates....

I could live without 9999 replies, don't get me wrong, now I oppose it myself! :unsure:

But I just feel that it would be fun if people posted more random and or funny things here and there. We miss Numberzz making phail Skitches about some users. We miss people telling us about how they screwed up today. :yoji:

Or maybe it's just me... :D

I just feel bored-ish on the interwebs for the last month. Anybody else have this symptom??????? *scared* :yoji:

I could live without 9999 replies, don't get me wrong, now I oppose it myself! ;)

But I just feel that it would be fun if people posted more random and or funny things here and there. We miss Numberzz making phail Skitches about some users. We miss people telling us about how they screwed up today. :P

Or maybe it's just me... :|

I just feel bored-ish on the interwebs for the last month. Anybody else have this symptom??????? *scared* :P

20080322-1jhutfwqu5r2eg1et2iqmr3h8j.jpg