Life, The Universe, And Everything (Else)

Sabr

356 posts in this topic

ok there are those nights when you just wish you had stayed home. tonight was one of them. First, i went off in the wilderness (not really but sort of) with my friends. Only problem is that most couldn't go, so it end up being me, my best friend, and her boyfriend. Third wheel anyone?

Then we went to the beach, where more people showed up. It finally got tolerable, but the girl i like (who likes me but isn't ready for a relationship(?) ) was there and it was bleh between us.

Our bonfire even sucked cause no one brought wood. and the cleaner we bought didn't burn.

So not the best night.

How do you make banners and {censored} in Preview?

And can I delete/uninstall iWeb without any issues afterwards?

drag it to the trash?

open preview, and there should be a button for annotate. click and hold it till a menu appears, and choose from there.

girls are stupid.

Oooh, socal, angry aren't we? What happened with you and the chicks?

haha. yes i am.

She said she was interested in me but wasn't ready for a relationship. Then she started talking to my best friend (another girl, also stupid) but when i ask what they are talking about, she said "girl stuff :]".

GRRR.

And now my friend says she is worth the wait, but i don't know how long it will be. it has been heavily hinted by her that this is just a test of my worthiness! FFS!

and the girl still flirts with me.

:P

so ya.

Go for it my friend.

Remember what they said in the 40 year old virgin:

hahaha :(:D

ok!

"B*tch, you don't judge me, I judge you! You better beg for me on your hands and knees! Actually, just your knees. Now get to work!!"

:P

or maybe not...?

Erm, there you are a freshman in high school, which means you were born 4 years after the last earthquake with an 8.0+ rating. The one in late 2007 was like a 5.1.

it was not in sf, it was somewere around 50 miles north, it was some large number, above 6

Wish me luck. I know 60 digits of Pi. I'm only competing between my class, and people don't have good 'remembering' skills. So, I have a chance with my 2 GB RAM :P!