Life, The Universe, And Everything (Else)

Sabr

356 posts in this topic

I'm going to New York City (1 week), Niagara Falls, Montana(1 week), Hawaii(2 weeks), France(2 weeks), and Amsterdam where I plan to have much buttsecks.

Fixed.

Guaranteed cure for boredom:

Log off Insanelymac.

Get undressed.

Go outside and run around shouting anti slogans

(hopefully, this will rid us of all the junk posts whilst you languish in hospital/jail/mental institution)

I need to finish learning C++ so I can actually do something with it..... I have no clue how to use interface builder though.....

So I remain bored.

I need to finish learning C++ so I can actually do something with it..... I have no clue how to use interface builder though.....

So I remain bored.

Yeah, learn C++ and your summer will be... great...

So I remain bored.

I started around a month ago. C is a fun language! :wacko:

I just got back from Memorial Day vacation in Pennsylvania's western part. It was quiet and fun, but the part that there was no cell phone signal bugged me because I had tethering setup with my iPhone :P

Just got back from the beach.....

Was a lot of fun and relaxing. Jellyfish invaded the area though and no one could get in the water. Still, it was fun watching the "rebellious" teenagers get in and then come out stung......

Was a lot of fun and relaxing. Jellyfish invaded the area though and no one could get in the water. Still, it was fun watching the "rebellious" teenagers get in and then come out stung......

Great <_<

I think this is the most I've posted here in months. Wow. My summer will involve graduation (2 weeks!) then all my friend's graduation (my old school, 3 days later). Then hopefully my {censored} manager gives me full-time, then off to Poland for just under 3 weeks. Followed by more work, then work and school in November.

Yes, my summer goes til November. Fall doesn't exist in my book.

Anybody know how much mo-peds go for?

Lol......

Yeah working at a Mex restaurant all summer.... WOOT!

I get free enchiladas though..... and they taste good.

I'm doing freelance web work for people and I'm making it good with that. Actually enough for me to get a new iMac next month!

:thumbsup_anim:

• 2 weeks later...

Cool.

It's windy and rainy here and the waves are massive :)

I'm graduating today! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Me and my friends after rehearsal went to a Hibachi (sp?) and it was sweet. Plus I bought a megaphone just last week, with a siren. Yea.....no need to explain. We fatdicked and rickrolled like half the town. Oh yes.

I have the actual graduation in a mere 4 hrs, and I am nervous as bawlz. I hate being in front of alot of people. Everyone staring at you, just watching your every move to see if you {censored} up. I'm hoping I survive, cause then afterwards we're driving around honking at people, rickrolling and fatdicking some more. Oh my yes.