Life, The Universe, And Everything (Else)

Sabr

356 posts in this topic

My friends and I whoopee cushioned all our teachers and wrapped condoms around the faucets in the restrooms. :P;):lol::)

Pfft, n00bs :P

Pfft n00b :P...I created a rip in time/space and sent my professors/classmates into an alternate universe where BonziBuddy is the President of the United States...

Pfft n00b :P...I created a rip in time/space and sent my professors/classmates into an alternate universe where BonziBuddy is the President of the United States...

That was our senior prank this year. Great minds think alike. Mental five! (snaps fingers)

Well there was a preemptive strike on our prank. Luckily I wasn't implicated in it. We were going to roll one of the history teachers, she's cool, but the principal isn't. Some people got suspended.

Well there was a preemptive strike on our prank. Luckily I wasn't implicated in it. We were going to roll one of the history teachers, she's cool, but the principal isn't. Some people got suspended.

Ouch, but:

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! :(

• 3 weeks later...

So I didn't know where else to put this. I'm looking towards getting a car. A decent one that'll last for at least a year or two. Customizable stereo is optional but preferred. And not a gas guzzler. Anybody have any ideas? I was thinking a '99 Civic since the engines can last forever, so I've heard, but Honda's aren't really my thing. I mean I'm not picky, as long as it gets me from point A to point B and I can pick up {censored} in it, I'm happy.

• 3 weeks later...

What are you guys planning to do in the summer. I'm not sure yet. :P

I'm going to New York City (1 week), Niagara Falls, Montana(1 week), Hawaii(2 weeks), and France(2 weeks), where I plan to have much buttsecks.