Life, The Universe, And Everything (Else)

Sabr

356 posts in this topic

I don't acknowledge it. At all. You best be listening to Reanimation as well. {censored} amazing CD. My personal favorite. Probably tied with the Hybrid Theory EP.

So my friend's iMac (G3 233MHz, 32MB DIMM if I'm reading that right) has Internet Explorer 5.0. I want to know if there's another browser he can use. Or if he can update to OSX. I'm guessing like Panther or Jaguar.

Linkin Park? Meh...

:o

(And so, the flame war begins...)

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?

linkin park is the best band ever assembled. their unique style and sheer awesomeness pwn all others.

{censored}.

go die in a fire.

I used to be all 'LP 4ever man'. They're good, but not the best. They are good as a starter band. Cause they incorporate different things. That could lead you to different genres which will lead you to even more different genres. Yea I'm rambling here. I kinda lost my train of thought. I was listening to this instrumental and it just kinda spoke to me. Why am I still typing...

Go get some {censored} culture moron. Linkin Park is a good band, but it does not warrant the word 'best' by any means.

{censored}.

ok but seriously, i know they aren't the best band. They are, however, my (personal) favorite band, and they strike a good balance between uniqueness and still being good.

lol nice numberzzzz