10.5.2 Due Soon

Numberzz

191 posts in this topic

First of all...

This post is dedicated to people waiting for a release of 10.5.2 and we're bored....

If you bothered to check my profile, I'm 44 :)

If you really thought a person can be so STUPID, you're hanging with the wrong friends(unless of course they're downhill mountain bikers!)

Except for erei33 that gave CONSTRUCTIVE advice, the rest of you should really work on your personal skills(o, wait that's why we're all hanging around in a chat forum :hysterical: )

I was only yanking chains!! and lot good it did to shout at me days later!!

SticMAN

Bored, bored, bored,.........

First of all...

This post is dedicated to people waiting for a release of 10.5.2 and we're bored....

If you bothered to check my profile, I'm 44 :D

If you really thought a person can be so STUPID, you're hanging with the wrong friends(unless of course they're downhill mountain bikers!)

Except for erei33 that gave CONSTRUCTIVE advice, the rest of you should really work on your personal skills(o, wait that's why we're all hanging around in a chat forum :D )

SticMAN

You are right, I shouldn't have lashed out at you like that, but I was trying to prove a point (and my friends are not downhill mountain bikers, but that would be kinda cool :D ).

Maybe we're all just bored.

Bored of clicking Software Update... Not for this weekend, maybe on friday.

Wow, that's real smart. You're pretty much giving Apple warez and a reason to sue you. Congrats!

Maybe this should help> Boring_Dad's_TV_Shows.iso

It's cool, I also had a hard day!

I have LOTS of downhill mountain biker friends, it's not good they can't understand that EVERYONE else has a fear of hurtling yourself and a 50 pound bicycle down the side of a steep cliff!??

I just hate being called a whoosh?

SticMAN

You are right, I shouldn't have lashed out at you like that, but I was trying to prove a point (and my friends are not downhill mountain bikers, but that would be kinda cool :) ).

Maybe we're all just bored.

I apologize if this has already been asked but does anyone know what areas they are planning on fixing with 10.5.2? I remember reading someone saying they were going to address the dock and some images, but that's the least of Leopards problems. In one version upgrade Apple was able to single handedly turn Mail from one of the best e-mail programs - into to a joke :P I honestly can't remember ever seeing so many people complaining about any one thing in OS X, like they are the destruction of the Mail program. Two of the biggest issues are that people have to enter in their passwords for each e-mail account each and every time they use Mail, and many people have also completely lost the ability to send any e-mail. Not exactly the best traits that you what from an e-mail program :P

So if anyone knows if they are planning on addressing fixing Mail in any way, we'd appreciate some good news :)

First of all...

If you bothered to check my profile, I'm 44 :D

Except for erei33 that gave CONSTRUCTIVE advice, the rest of you should really work on your personal skills(o, wait that's why we're all hanging around in a chat forum :thumbsup_anim: )

SticMAN

Erei33 is always wrong and never gives constructive advice. He wants everyone to be worse than him.

What Mail problems is everyone talking about? Even though I don't send 1,000 e-mails a day (I hired someone to do that for me :D), I run it almost 24/7 and I don't have any issues with 10.5.2's Mail... (and I don't recall any problems with 10.5.1, other than the occasional crash)

What Mail problems is everyone talking about?

They were noted above. 10.5.1 fixed the password problem for a few people, but many are still having a lot of issues with it. As far as I'm concerned Leopard Mail is the biggest software joke that Apple has ever released. Like many, we have to keep a separate copy of Tiger running, just so that we can respond to our incoming mail. Once they fix Mail, and SuperDuper for Leopard is released, we'll be able to free up a ton of hard drive space by deleting our old Tiger partition.

I run it almost 24/7 and I don't have any issues with 10.5.2's Mail

I hope this isn't another one of your lies ;) Are you claiming now that you already have 10.5.2? :P

Maybe you just suck at setting up simple stuff?

Like your signature?

Why not just say Intel Pentium 4 530?  That's simple enough.

Why do so many people feel the need to spell out every (blatantly obvious) details of their hardware?

Hmm.  Bit of a tangent.  I should find the appropriate thread.  Sorry.  Back to the topic at hand.

10.5.2 is gonna be released soon, huh?  Sweet.

Like your signature?

Why not just say Intel Pentium 4 530? That's simple enough.

Because I like details? Maybe I'll add that it's a 478 socket as well, with a heatsink and stock fan too just to spite you...

It's cool, I also had a hard day!

I have LOTS of downhill mountain biker friends, it's not good they can't understand that EVERYONE else has a fear of hurtling yourself and a 50 pound bicycle down the side of a steep cliff!??

I just hate being called a whoosh?

SticMAN

just for going a bit more OT , I can say u can use even 35pounds hardtail.. :wacko: