Office 2008 to ship January 15th

i_am...me

28 posts in this topic

I think I'll continue to use 2007 in parallels. I like the new interface after I got used to the change and understood the logic behind it. 2007 also lets me use Access as a database which I've been using for years. Too much trouble to convert everything over to another program.

I dunno if i'll jump to Office '08 straight away... Interface looked fine, but i was still pretty frustrated that it's still VERY laggy, as is the final version of Office '04, which is just a crime..

Made the switch to iWork '08, and i gotta say, i'm a very happy customer :)

I have both iWork '08 and Office 2004 and I haven't really messed with iWork '08 that much, but it seems really nice. Just used to Office as that is what I have always used. So I guess on the 15th I will be swimming in the bay unless someone invites me to throw some brokenstones.

This is not the thread for Invite Requests :P. Keep it clean

I am also anticipating the release of Office 08 for Mac. Unlike some people I purchased it after "trialling" the demo of it. I thought £75 was a quite reasonable price for a excellent piece of software I will forever use ;) (Until Office 2010 or 2011 comes out)