Possible 1.1.3 iPhone ScreenShots Leaked

Numberzz

16 posts in this topic

Biggest. Update. Yet (This is a link).

Update: Gizmodo has posted a video of the new firmware and I suggest you check it out. Link

Update2 We're not sure if this is real, because the carrier name, usually "AT&T," has been replaced by "Nate." Hmm..

While Apple is definitely going to release an update to the iPhone and iPod touch firmware during MacWorld, no one knows quite what features are going to be included. But based on the screenshots, here is a list:

- Edit Home Screen

- Drag Application Icons

- New Google Maps Menu

- New Google Maps Options

- Google Maps Locate Me Feature

- SMS Multiple People

- New Bookmarks Menu

- Add Bookmark to Home Screen

113home.jpg

All Images

Note: Gearlive's servers seem to be struggling to keep up with the amount of times the page is being accessed, and I'm sure posting here won't help. So in the meantime, ModmyiFone has a few of the pictures. Link

Cool as that might be, and plausible cause MacWorld would say new features, I still don't really believe it. I heard a couple of things are going to be on the MacWorld firmware so I'm not trusting any of it.

This could easily be a 3rd party program on a Jailbroken iPhone/iPod or even a video playing.

haha theres videos of it, its undoubtably real

http://gizmodo.com/338948/iphone-firmware-...ird+party-apps3

obvious wrongs are obvious.

Also can i point out that in that video the carrier is "Nate" which either suggests a 111 or 112 firmware faking 113 or possibly 113 has been jailbroken in some way however I suspect the former.

Also can i point out that in that video the carrier is "Nate" which either suggests a 111 or 112 firmware faking 113 or possibly 113 has been jailbroken in some way however I suspect the former.

You can set a fake carrier. Set it on 1.1.1 and then upgrade to 1.1.2. It will persist. It's safe to say that is what happened with this video.