Work x1950gt pro ! Dev_ID = 0x72801002 and 0x72881002 !

Bronya

1,886 posts in this topic

Guys, I need a little help. I'm a first time osx user (I only installed it yesterday), the jccool driver worked with my x1950 pro out of the box. But in my quest for CI/QE support I downloaded the dmitrik_Edited version, kept the ATINDRV.kext and dumped the other three files in the extension folder and now I can't start the os (getting panic errors). I was wondering if there's anything I can do to repair it instead of reinstalling? I'm currently using the latest UpHuck rev 3 by the way.

Thanks.

here's new pack for x1950gt(7288) replaced atindrv with Bronyas new and added a gl driver

x1950gt_7288_scrz.zip

and here's natit for x1950gt(7288)

Natit x1950gt 7288

and don't forget

:)

all thanks goes to Bronya!

I followed these instructions exactly with my Sapphire x1950gt 256mb PCI-E card.  I now have CI and QE supported!

First, I looked at the files Scrizz included in his downloads.  I found the matching ones in my /system/library/extensions folder and deleted those.  I didn't want to just put them in there and hit "replace the files of the same name" because one of Scrizz's driver files is in all lowercase, and the matching one in my system folder was in caps - I wasn't sure if the whole process was case-sensitive, and I wanted to be on the safe side.  After removing the old files and dragging the new ones into /system/library/extensions, I typed the commands into terminal that Scrizz/Bronya posted, repaired permissions, and rebooted.  Voila!  CI/QE.  

Huge thanks to Bronya for all your hard work, and Scrizz for the great follow-up. :(

Guys, I need a little help. I'm a first time osx user (I only installed it yesterday), the jccool driver worked with my x1950 pro out of the box. But in my quest for CI/QE support I downloaded the dmitrik_Edited version, kept the ATINDRV.kext and dumped the other three files in the extension folder and now I can't start the os (getting panic errors). I was wondering if there's anything I can do to repair it instead of reinstalling? I'm currently using the latest UpHuck rev 3 by the way.

Thanks.

In single user boot: write -v -s -f

Then type:

mount -uw /

cd /system/library/extensions

rm -r atiradeonx1000.kext <--removal

exit

guys slighty off topic maybe... but i need help as well with my hd 2900 xt 512mb pci-x card... there are drivers for it under imac software update 1.0 i have all the drivers, but cant get it to work... inside plist there is my id 0x94001002 but when the driver loads, (w/o -v) everything goes white... (with -v) everything goes black... on log on... any idea how we can solve it?

you can download the imac software update 1.0 from apple... i just dont know how/where is needed to be patched... any help is much appreciated pls...

note: the card is 2 x dvi and 1 x hdmi out, but my monitor is analog... so i use dvi-dsub converter that is supplied with it...

guys slighty off topic maybe... but i need help as well with my hd 2900 xt 512mb pci-x card... there are drivers for it under imac software update 1.0 i have all the drivers, but cant get it to work... inside plist there is my id 0x94001002 but when the driver loads, (w/o -v) everything goes white... (with -v) everything goes black... on log on... any idea how we can solve it?

you can download the imac software update 1.0 from apple... i just dont know how/where is needed to be patched... any help is much appreciated pls...

note: the card is 2 x dvi and 1 x hdmi out, but my monitor is analog... so i use dvi-dsub converter that is supplied with it...

Wish I could help you there, but I don't have an ATI HD2900XT(wish I did though) or have any knowledge of those cards.

There are some very bright people working on getting the geforce 8 and ati HD series working though.

try my X1950PRO PCI-E 256mb Installer :)

http://rapidshare.com/files/49866040/ATI_X1950PRO_Driver.dmg

Supported: Dual DVi, QE, CI, Rotation, Sleep and Resolution.

Thanks to:

Jccool for the ATINDRV.kext and Natit.kext

Bronya_Dmitrik for the ATIRadeonX1000VADriver.bundle, ATIRadeonX1000GLDriver.bundle, ATIRadeonX1000GA.plugin and atiradeonx1000.kext

I tried, does not work QE/CI through DVI! Works QE/CI through VGA adapter!

At me videocard Sapphire Ati Radeon x1950GT Pro PCI-e 256Mb ! And at you what videocard ??? In detail !

I tried, does not work QE/CI through DVI! Works QE/CI through VGA adapter!

At me videocard Sapphire Ati Radeon x1950GT Pro PCI-e 256Mb ! And at you what videocard ??? In detail !

i already have sid "x1950 pro"

Can't get it fully working...

I have a Sapphire Radeonx1950pro 512MB pci-e

With jccools' atindrv.kext i get resolution change + rotation + no mouse tearing but no CI/QE

With bronya's atindrv.kext i get CI/QE + rotation but can't change resolution and get mouse tearing...

HELP PLZ!

Hey

I have a Core2Duo machine with a Powercolor x1950 pro 512mb, and Im running 10.4.8. I first installed Jcool, then installed Bronya's driver.

This worked great... until I installed Paralles 3 (4560). Once I went to fullscreen mode the screen started to jump/flicker as soon as I hovered over button or scrolled a window.

The worst part is that this has effected my OSX installation. The problem is worse in Parallels, but just scrolling a page in Firefox (in OSX without running Parallels) makes my screen jump and flicker...

A simple reboot didn't help. I will reinstall the drivers to see if that helps...

Has anyone else experienced this?

UPDATE:

I did a driver reinstall, this removed the flicker. And now UT2004 is now acting weird. The game is loading properly, but there is not render at all (black screen).

Yesterday I could still run UT2004 without any issues, although the rest of OSX was flickering...

Ok, so loaded Parallels. After switching resolution in Windows to 1024x768 the flickering started (application not in fullscreen)... at first OSX was not effected. But one I ended Parallels the flickering started in OSX again...

HELP PLEASE!

This is the graphics card I have Sapphire 100196L Radeon x1950 PRO 512 megabyte

Ive had it for a while but did not have the proper powercord to connect it to my mac pro (thats right i'm using an apple machine this is not homebrew but I must have this work if possible).. But I just got the proper cord in the mail.. It fits perfectly in both the graphics card and the 6 pins on the computer for a powersource. Ive properly matched up the right rail with the right powersource but when I plug it all in and try to turn it on the power goes on.. the fans start.. and NOTHING!!. my monitors do not display anything.. When I hold option to try and boot Vista nothing happens.. HELP

First i installed the driver pack from jccools driver

Then i installed the files from atiradeonx1950pro_dmitrik_Edited.zip

Then i deleted cache and fixed permissions

OK UPDATEL:LLLLLL

I've got my standard GeForce 7300 GT in my PCI bay 1.. I've got my ATI x1950 in bay 2. It boots up with both cards in and the power going to the second graphics card. Upon boot it asked me how I wanted to divide up my 4 bays and I did

bay 1 x16

bay 2 x16

bay 3 x1

bay 4 x8 ?? i think or somethink like this.. I left it at default. Anyway when I tried to open up ATI displays program it told me it needed to do updates then it quit out on me. Here is all I can give so far.. I dont know how to use just the x1950 card.. WAhhh!! (Sorry im a baby about this ive waited like 2 weeks for all the hardware and now its {censored}ting all over me)

f_Picture3m_2a5bf24.png

f_Picture4m_d4f8878.png

f_Picture1m_5bbcddf.png

f_Picture2m_b164e11.png

If anyone wants to help a noob please do.. or email me at sdschwendener@mac.com

Can't get it fully working...

I have a Sapphire Radeonx1950pro 512MB pci-e

With jccools' atindrv.kext i get resolution change + rotation + no mouse tearing but no CI/QE

With bronya's atindrv.kext i get CI/QE + rotation but can't change resolution and get mouse tearing...

HELP PLZ!

same card and same problem here! Anyone know a fix?

Hello

I have an palit x1950gt 512mb. Tried Scrizz x1950gt_7288_scrz.zip and Natit x1950gt 7288. and still 1024 x 768, if I edit the com.apple.Boot and put my native 2560x1600 in there then I get weird 1920 x1440 resolution. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Cheers

* Also Scrizz i was wondering what other benefits except faster clock rate would you get from flashing your GT. You can probably just overclock wiith atitool to get same performance as pro.

window.tiff

try my X1950PRO PCI-E 256mb Installer :)

http://rapidshare.com/files/49866040/ATI_X1950PRO_Driver.dmg

Supported: Dual DVi, QE, CI, Rotation, Sleep and Resolution.

Thanks to:

Jccool for the ATINDRV.kext and Natit.kext

Bronya_Dmitrik for the ATIRadeonX1000VADriver.bundle, ATIRadeonX1000GLDriver.bundle, ATIRadeonX1000GA.plugin and atiradeonx1000.kext

somehow i cannot get my sapphire radeon 1950 pro 512MB pci-e to work with any of the methods described.

This installer was my last hope.

I have native resolution of 1920x1200 on my dell 2407, but no QE or CI.

Anyone got any suggestions? I would greatly appreciate it.

Info(in Dutch):

sysinfo.png