Jump to content

 Mysticus C*

  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About  Mysticus C*

  • Rank
    InsanelyMac Deity
  • Birthday 01/01/1978

Contact Methods

  • Website URL

Profile Information

  • Location
    Seyfert's Sextet
  1. Samsung NC10 UK revision

    good results... i will play with those settings as soon as I come back from my trip
  2. Samsung NC10 UK revision

    i think you still need the patched hda driver, or legacy it into extras... and rename the kext as you like... i m not sure the change above will read audio specific information? rather injector for what hdaenabler does, but i may be wrong...
  3. Samsung NC10 UK revision

    thanx skvo, and teateam... i made an installer for patched systems, for the package above, including hdaenabler.. package will remove previous applehda, voodoohda, azalia so no worries... just install restart enjoy... @teateam: can you pm me the details of modifications in the hda? would like to compare with my previous trials, and see if it was codec support or there were other problems? also it may help for future patching quickly... thanx again
  4. check two posts above your post, new forum link, is there, and it is up n running for a while now, no more outage hopefully...
  5. Samsung NC10 UK revision

    have you choosed the samsung nc10 option in customize window in installer, before you started the process?
  6. Samsung NC10 UK revision

    ok forum is fully restored now, and we are back to where we left off since 20 may.... forum restructure a bit to accomodate easier access to right areas...
  7. AnV XNU Kernel, So much troubles.... :[

    kelly come over to our new forum there you will find verdant and all others helping more frequently than here
  8. i m aware of your other nforce topic has been closed...
  9. Samsung NC10 UK revision

    some bad/good news: we lost a month worth of data... main hosting company disappeared, and now recently appeared again... we dont know at this point wheter we will get our database back or not, but we will see... i will put the forum up online for the moment to last backup i could retrieve from my own backup as 21st April... sorry for the situation guys... hope we can retrieve our database back, but worst happened already, cant get any worse... forum More informain and goodies will be told later in the forum... Note: Some of the user base along with messages are lost... you will have to re-register in order to get back to where you left... Again, sorry for this...
  10. Samsung NC10 UK revision

    your claim is a bit too much, we need more confirmation from other nc10 owners with 3g modem models.... if they all have the same sleep/wake issue, your comment would be valid... are you sure it just started after installing 10.5.7 update? and are you sure you didnt damage anything in the powermanagement drivers? or installed different things?
  11. Samsung NC10 UK revision

    Thanx to these people for their support: ====================== G.S. F.S. J.V. C.B.P. F.A-E. (thanx very very much ) K.B. E.B ====================== New Domain is ready, Hosting is ready, I m just waiting for backup files from the nite of the incident... once done, it should be all good to go... Coming Soon
  12. Samsung NC10 UK revision

    the hosting co gone bust or something worse happened, therefore no information as of yet... at worst case scenerio, we will loose a week worth stuff... but not all, i kept on getting backup of the entire database... i m waiting for main owner to provide me the latest back up of the server, therefore i can grab the last backup... else, i will just put back what we got about a week or so ago... our new domain is ready, hosting is ready, i m just waiting for the backup files, then i will put it online... i will provide more information once we start through the process this will be better in many ways... i will pm you the details, you may like it
  13. Samsung NC10 UK revision

    @EVERYONE ELSE: REMINDER currently our forum is down with major tech and beyond issues to avoid situations like this, i ve decided to own our own domain/hosting, in order to provide better, reliable, faster support. unfortunately, domains and hosting cost money periodicaly... For this I need your donation support in order to raise cash to set up our own domain/hosting ...! You can use this button for the moment for donations thanx for understanding guys... this is an urgent issue and sorry for the inconvenience beyond my control in this current situation... Thanx to current donators: G.S., F.S., J.V.,C.B.P.,S.L.