Work x1950gt pro ! Dev_ID = 0x72801002 and 0x72881002 !

Bronya

1,886 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. First, thanks to Bronya and everyone who's working on this.

Now one question. I have managed to install Bronya's drivers on my machine with 10.4.10 and vcard Ati sapphire x1950pro pcie 512mb. In the beginning I had mouse tearing and strange flashes, now I took away natit.kext and everything is working fine. My monitor is recognized (philips 190s) and I have QI/CE and resolution choices. But if I try to put a natit, any kind of natit (alopyas, wormy etc.) the screen starts flashing again and the mouse starts tearing. All I wanted to do is find a way to have both my displays recognized. Up to now I have two philips 190s connected via VGA, working in mirroring and only the first is recognized. Any suggestions? Thanks. Max

p.s. I have installed Bronya's package on post 1

Hi all !

All and you have not understood !!!

I will explain, that it is necessary to do!

1) you should installed ATINDRV.kext from DVD 10.4.8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2) install ATIRadeonX1000.kext and ATIRadeonX1000GA.plugin from Bronya's !!!!!!!!

3) install natit_alopias.kext!!!!

4) repair permissions!!!

5) reboot!!!

And it works...

Attentively read a forum !!!

In post#1 <-- Other technology !

In post #152 <-- Too separate technology! <-- Only it is necessary ATINDRV.kext from DVD 10.4.8 and new !!!!!!!!!!!

Bronya, it isnt that easy. I have followed your directions 4 times and each time it has not fully worked on a x1950pro 512 mb AGP card. As of right now, no one has the 512mb AGP version working fully. The best ANYONE can get is extreme mouse tearing on one screen. As of right now, no one has developed a way for the 512MB AGP x1950 pro to fully work.

Hi all !

All and you have not understood !!!

I will explain, that it is necessary to do!

1) you should installed ATINDRV.kext from DVD 10.4.8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2) install ATIRadeonX1000.kext and ATIRadeonX1000GA.plugin from Bronya's !!!!!!!!

3) install natit_alopias.kext!!!!

4) repair permissions!!!

5) reboot!!!

And it works...

Attentively read a forum !!!

In post#1 <-- Other technology !

In post #152 <-- Too separate technology! <-- Only it is necessary ATINDRV.kext from DVD 10.4.8 and new !!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Bronya

Thank U for your help!

My hardware is shown as my sign.

I have a question:

1. Do I have to install Natit.kext?

2. What is Natit.kext for? Due LCD, or something else?

3. I have tried 4 Natit.kexts from Post#152, but they all does not work for me. Maybe I'm wrong. Which Natit is the best one for my Sapphire 1950GT?

Thank U again, and have a good day.

Well ,I did a clean installation twice, followed the exact procedure Bronya suggested on a clean 10.4.8 jas installation, and all I got was no CI/QE and no secondary display on in both my attempts. Seems that my card is only working with files in post n. 1, with my secondary monitor on in clone but not recognized by the system. With Bronya's procedure any natit (not only alopias) just switched off my secondary monitor. Guess I have to wait for some other solution. Thanks anyway.Max

So here is my case. I downloaded and installed 10.4.8 JAS INTEL AMD SSE2 SSE3 PPF1 PPF2, I burned it to a DVD and installed. After installation I either get a screwed up screen after it attempts to boot, or its a solid blue screen. I have not installed anything and have no clue on how to do so. I tried going through this thread to find what the process is from step one (for beginner) and could not locate it.

My Setup:

Intel C2D 6320 (overclocked to 3.15ghz through bios)

Saphire X1950PRO

4x 1GB Crucial Ballistix Memory

Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3

So I got to install and everything and it worked properly without problems. The problem starts when I tried to boot after the original install. I have no clue what to do and would really like to have OSX on my PC. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would be more than thankful. Resources and where to download would be great as well.

I understand that some modifications need to happen because of the graphics card (which is why I am here).

You in terminal boot screen single user :

mount -uw /

update_prebinding -root / -force

reboot .

i type that, but i still cann't boot into desktop, stop at cricle retation, and i reboot with "-v", it stop at:

step4 01:34:15 localhost configd[37]: NO Airport Driver found

step4 01:34:15 localhost mDNSResponder:Adding browse domin local

So here is my case. I downloaded and installed 10.4.8 JAS INTEL AMD SSE2 SSE3 PPF1 PPF2, I burned it to a DVD and installed. After installation I either get a screwed up screen after it attempts to boot, or its a solid blue screen. I have not installed anything and have no clue on how to do so. I tried going through this thread to find what the process is from step one (for beginner) and could not locate it. My Setup:Intel C2D 6320 (overclocked to 3.15ghz through bios)Saphire X1950PRO4x 1GB Crucial Ballistix MemoryGigabyte GA-965P-DS3So I got to install and everything and it worked properly without problems. The problem starts when I tried to boot after the original install. I have no clue what to do and would really like to have OSX on my PC. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would be more than thankful. Resources and where to download would be great as well.I understand that some modifications need to happen because of the graphics card (which is why I am here).
You replace in folder /system/library/extensions file AppleSMBIOS.kext from netkas !
i type that, but i still cann't boot into desktop, stop at cricle retation, and i reboot with "-v", it stop at:....................step4 01:34:15 localhost configd[37]: NO Airport Driver foundstep4 01:34:15 localhost mDNSResponder:Adding browse domin local
You reinstall mac os x ...Or delete atindrv.kext and natit ... and try start mac os x !

BlueJacky:

remove natit, install this pack x1950gt and use the ATINDRV from this pack dmt_edt

and don't forget to fix permissions etc....

should work with 10.4.8 and 10.4.9....

:(

Hi, Scrizz

Thank U for your help. You are so nice.

I'll try this pack tomorrow.

BTW, did you get 1950GT DVI out work?

BlueJacky:

remove natit, install this pack x1950gt and use the ATINDRV from this pack dmt_edt

and don't forget to fix permissions etc....

should work with 10.4.8 and 10.4.9....

any body who tell me the step and command how to install the driver and fix permissions etc....

Hi everyone!

I have the Sapphire x1950pro 256mo (id=7280) and DVI works!

All I had to do is to install the Jcool package for Sapphire x1950XT and next I installed the package of Bronya by replacing files in the extensions folder.

It works quiet perfectly, just some trouble with Keynote when I exit the preview and some display bug at screen, always on the mouse area, but it's not very important :(

Hope it will be usefull for someone.

Thanks Bronya for your awesome work! ;)

(JaS 10.4.8 + JaS combo update 10.4.9 on Asus P5W-DH Deluxe)

Edit: it's a PCI-e videocard

Ok, didn't get it to work, and i'am a little bit confused.

My configuration is:

Sapphire x1950 Pro 512 AGP 2DVI-Out on JAS 10.4.8

First i installed jccools driverpack. Screensolution iss fine at 1680x1050 but no QE/CI. Ok, old problem but Bronya fixed this. So i installed the kext/plugins with sudo -s etc etc. No QE/CI. Then after reading all sites of this thread, i installed the natit.kext from Scrizz (the AGPthing), et viola QE Works but resolution iss 1440x900, editing com.apple.Boot.plist didn't change anything. Trying every natit this thread, bluescreen, nothing, kernelpanic, everything, but no working solution. Trying fixing it with DisplayConfigX => and {censored}ed up, didn't work.

What i do wrong? And i get mouseblurs when QE is active!