its on the bay

evanrodge

210 posts in this topic

I d/l it from the bay... and i d/l'ed it at an incredible 120-150 kbps.

How i did it?

Its simple, i set the maximium upload rate my connection can give, i opened many ports for seeders, that way, the download went *very* fast oh and BTW, i had already seeded it in a 5-1 ratio, i think i will leave it another day or two.

Thats because of the way the protocol works, it gives a better spot in the queue to the people that are actually sharing.

So the secret for fast download.... its fast upload.

I d/l it from the bay... and i d/l'ed it at an incredible 120-150 kbps.

How i did it?

Its simple, i set the maximium upload rate my connection can give, i opened many ports for seeders, that way, the download went *very* fast oh and BTW, i had already seeded it in a 5-1 ratio, i think i will leave it another day or two.

Thats because of the way the protocol works, it gives a better spot in the queue to the people that are actually sharing.

So the secret for fast download.... its fast upload.

Yes, but not too fast or your outgoing connections will end up chocking the incoming ones.

It is generally a good idea to set the UL speed limit to around 80% of your connection's physical limit.

uTorrent shows the tracker to be down at the moment.

You need to select a torrent to inspect for it to be inspected. :D It says "No Torrent Selected"

If you weren't connected before the tracker went down or you lost your list of peers, you're kinda screwed until it comes back up. Or you can get a torrent client that can use DHT.

Edit to add a screenshots proving there are still seeds and peers out there.

post-8593-1182551267_thumb.jpg

If you IM me on AIM at SN "Lyph3" I can try to add your IP to my peer list and see if that helps any?

My IP is 69.205.35.48 and the port I use is 18469. If you can add them manually try and see if that helps any.

mine is still downloading and at increased speed, even with the error. 49 seeds connected

no juice here

mine is still downloading and at increased speed, even with the error. 49 seeds connected

no juice here