INSANELYMAC AWARDS--Favorite Moderator

INSANELYMAC AWARDS: Favorite Moderator  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your favorite moderator!

• Colonel
    • Cyrana
    • DaxTsurgi
    • Hagar
    • Hatoncat
    • Lord_muad_dib
    • Macgirl
    • Metrogirl
    • Mr. Bond
    • Munky
    • Ouch
    • Quixos
    • Sabr
    • Alex Oughton
    • Cavemonkey50
    • Quietglow
    • SaxMachine
    • Suleiman
    • Virtuelben
    • Cheating

147 posts in this topic

Sb the man

:)

Sabr, you have my vote if your meeting has cookies! :)

Go Sabr!

Ohh, there'll be more than cookies at my meeting! :P

to all those who say InsanelyMac is just a popularity contest..... um....

This is just a bit of harmless fun. Who says InsanelyMac is just a popularity contest?

Hey, how come we have so few votes for Munky. He is one the oldest mods around here (i think). Plus I like Monkeys. Unless they scratch/bite you.

Go Macgirl ! Mexican style !. Macgirl's meeting has ,tacos,burritos and enchiladas .....so she gets my vote.

Sorry Colonel.

Guest Ramm
QUOTE(Embio @ May 19 2007, 04:32 PM)

to all those who say InsanelyMac is just a popularity contest..... um....

This is just a bit of harmless fun. Who says InsanelyMac is just a popularity contest?

Well, if it were, I would win. My meeting would have cookies, ice cream, and free plasma screens.

Well, if it were, I would win. My meeting would have cookies, ice cream, and free plasma screens.

I would give out ice cream, cookies, 72" flat screen plasma TVs, and Ferraris with spinners and hydraulics. ;)

Go Sabr! :-) Definately the best mod.

Thanks. It's nice to read that. ;)

I would give out ice cream, cookies, 72" flat screen plasma TVs, and Ferraris with spinners and hydraulics.

Well guess what... I don't have to give out free things in order to bribe people to come to my meeting. They come just because I am there. :P

Has anyone noticed that a lot of these people who are in a position to win a Favourite MODERATORS prize are not moderators?

Alex Oughton, Cavemonkey50, Suleiman,..., are all News Team Staff and the last two are no where to be seen.

Anyway

Sabr or Colonel, Sabr or Colonel, Sabr or Colonel, Sabr or Colonel, Sabr or Colonel, Sabr or Colonel, Sabr or Colonel, Sabr or Colonel, Sabr or Colonel, Sabr or Colonel

Well Sabr has been extremely helpful recently but well Colonel is Mr KFC Colonel. I think I need to take a weekend away contemplating the decision I will make.

And notice how Colonel is first on the list and Sa

br is the last moderator on the list (before the News Team staff gatecrash) even though half of the moderators before Sabr are also no where to be seen?

Seems our host A Nonny Moose may have been corrupted by someone with an offer he just couldn't refuse

Line 1

*cough*Post 17, Kiko:"Unlike colonel who has to throw accusations and offer sleazy blowjobs just to get a vote"*cough*

Line 2

:thumbsup_anim:"Read between the lines"

Alex Oughton [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]

Cavemonkey50 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]

Quietglow [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]

SaxMachine [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]

Suleiman [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]

Virtuelben [ 0 ] **

Hatoncat [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]

ive never even heard of these..... (the others, yeah, but these??)