INSANELYMAC AWARDS--Favorite Moderator

INSANELYMAC AWARDS: Favorite Moderator  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your favorite moderator!

• Colonel
    • Cyrana
    • DaxTsurgi
    • Hagar
    • Hatoncat
    • Lord_muad_dib
    • Macgirl
    • Metrogirl
    • Mr. Bond
    • Munky
    • Ouch
    • Quixos
    • Sabr
    • Alex Oughton
    • Cavemonkey50
    • Quietglow
    • SaxMachine
    • Suleiman
    • Virtuelben
    • Cheating

147 posts in this topic

All right, I'm starting the first of the InsanelyMac Award polls on 5/18/07. This will mean this poll will close on 06/18/07, so vote early for your favorite moderator!!!!

For this poll, I've eliminated the XLabs forums, as they will have their own category. So the list you will see are the mods for every forum and a couple of others that moderate only a couple of non-XLabs forums.

break it down, Sabr time. his, his, his modding, it is so great, it makes me say "wow that's great" thank you for blessin' him with a mind to mod and two typin' feet, it must feel good, when you know you da bomb, a super dope mod from da U Kay, and he's known as such, and this is a mod, uh, you can't beat, you can't beat him, you can't beat him, you can't beat him, you can't beat him, you can't beat him!!!

^_^

why would i vote multiple times if i wasnt in the runnings? it doesnt make sense, now for instance if i was a contender then i wouldnt vote multiple times, because i know i would win anyway. Unlike colonel who has to throw accusations and offer sleazy blowjobs just to get a vote :P

why would i vote multiple times if i wasnt in the runnings? it doesnt make sense, now for instance if i was a contender then i wouldnt vote multiple times, because i know i would win anyway. Unlike colonel who has to throw accusations and offer sleazy blowjobs just to get a vote :P

Um...you're the one who told me that you voted multiple times.

break it down, Sabr time. his, his, his modding, it is so great, it makes me say "wow that's great" thank you for blessin' him with a mind to mod and two typin' feet, it must feel good, when you know you da bomb, a super dope mod from da U Kay, and he's known as such, and this is a mod, uh, you can't beat, you can't beat him, you can't beat him, you can't beat him, you can't beat him, you can't beat him!!!

:rolleyes:

Hahahaha, that's great! :rolleyes:

SABR!!!!!

:rolleyes: