Post a picture of your computer area

Guest bikedude880

105 posts in this topic

Here's my desk area. Complete with everything, except a working hackintosh, grr. At least I have a great windows pc that I game on a lot with my 360 wireless controller adapter!

Wont be too hard to tell who my idol is... :P

post-171345-1201689612_thumb.jpg

post-171345-1201689598_thumb.jpg

post-171345-1201689622_thumb.jpg

post-171345-1201689632_thumb.jpg

Great mod!

Im only 13 and did the entire g5 mod on my own

Spoiled rly.

Dont worry. For my birthday im asking for a 23inch cinema display and 8800GTX =]

Spoiled rly x2!

for a 23inch cinema

Why? That monitors an overpriced POS. Get a 22" or 24" man. I got the 22" Samsung 226BW and it's great, it blows the {censored} cinema displays out of the water!

8800GTX =]

The ATI 3870 X2 outperforms it for the same price ;) If you want to stick nvidia, I'd get the 8800GT , G92 8800GTS or wait for the G92 8800GTX.

well i want something to match the G5 case. and im pretty sure im sticking to nVidia, butstill not sure. i want something with great support for os x. because. i dont even have windows on my computer. infact i cant even stand using windows. and im not really so spoiled. i have to keep up a 4.0gpa for my parents to buy all the stuff. my birthdays this march and i got a 4.2gpa this quarter. so video card and new monitor. not sure on what though. i just want a big nice widescreen one, any recommendations?

I never knew that there were so many users that do computers at what many consider a young age (I'm also 13)!

Anyway, nice mod, I really like the G5 Case Mod. But now I think you should go for the Mac Pro Case, has several advantages.

Lol @ all of you

07022008338ju0.th.jpg

systems in sig + sennheiser hd495 headphones, etmyotic er4 in-ear headphones, and a sony 5.1 amp with jamo speakers and 200W sub + 500gb NAS on desk + some ipods lying around (maybe on floor :unsure: )

well i want something to match the G5 case. and im pretty sure im sticking to nVidia, butstill not sure. i want something with great support for os x. because. i dont even have windows on my computer. infact i cant even stand using windows. and im not really so spoiled. i have to keep up a 4.0gpa for my parents to buy all the stuff. my birthdays this march and i got a 4.2gpa this quarter. so video card and new monitor. not sure on what though. i just want a big nice widescreen one, any recommendations?

Are you kidding? I got a 4.67 and I got jack sh*t. I had to wait 5 months to build a new computer after my birthday, then christmas for the monitor.

And I thought I was lucky to get what I got. The video card will drain my savings...

*cough* spoiled.

then again, my friends call me spoiled sometimes too. So, I guess its all relative :thumbsdown_anim:

Here's mine. The monitor on the left is hooked up to the Vista machine I use almost exclusively for watching TV via Media Center:

DCFC0004.jpg

DCFC0009.jpg

This is my now retired Hackintosh. I'm thinking of turning it into a Media Center PC for the living room:

DCFC0005.jpg

And this is my public FTP/backup/file server running Windows Server 2003 R2. Its holds 2x500GB HDDs in a RAID 1 config:

DCFC0006.jpg

@2LMan: Nice!

Here is my desk with my main computer/hack (in Windows for this pic) and the mini. Theres some bad glare, sorry.

fullsetup3cs5.jpg

Here is a pic of the inside of my case. It's been mess ever since I installed the new PSU and 3870.

fullsidesr5.jpg