Jump to content

[Pre-Release] macOS Big Sur 11.1


gengik84
110 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Ok I just found a weird and strange glitch on my rig with this update. I no longer have B/Tooth, it is no longer there according to System Report and lack of connection so something went awry with this D/Load. So I am going to back track with a known working version which means a clean install kicking and cussing Apple along the way. :frantics:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, eSaF said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1282842417_Screenshot2020-11-20at21_21_01.png.4747999285e3bae5edd60c03ef61b7e8.png

Curiosity got the better of me so I down load and installed it. At this point I don't care any more I am in the mood to let Apple wreck my rig with all these latest - 'I don't know why Down Loads'. :hysterical:


Do you know the notes for this new Beta : macOS Big Sur Beta 11.1 (20C5048l). Please. I can't find it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Matgen84 said:


Do you know the notes for this new Beta : macOS Big Sur Beta 11.1 (20C5048l). Please. I can't find it.

Sorry Bro can't find anything either but I have a sneaky feeling it is a patch for some early Mac Models to avoid the mess they created with the last release as it bricked or cause black screen on the said Models.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Arghhh I can't download this (20C5048l) it gives error with the CrazyBirdie script ... 

Downloaded it 3 times and the result was the same, error...

For the time being it was the last time that I tried... 

 

Edited by MorenoAv
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, bisdak4920 said:

For those who have problems downloading the latest beta use this link. It works for me and averaging 1.5mbps. http://swcdn.apple.com/content/downloads/28/33/001-83606-A_VNU4WZ8Q6O/vupekyt2yqcwguho5q4zmxns1zw9qivaui/InstallAssistant.pkg

 

Download my full speed Average 7-8mb ..:)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, d5aqoep said:

I have enclosed the installScript file here. I have removed most of the front facing Chinese from it. This one gives all versions from 10.13.6 to 11.1.0.

installScript_110fullapp

 

if I click on installScript_1016fullapp you open the terminal and continue with the various options.
If I click installScript_110fullapp I start xcode.
If I drag installScript_110fullapp into the terminal it gives me access denied

How should I use installScript_110fullapp?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, iCanaro said:

 

if I click on installScript_1016fullapp you open the terminal and continue with the various options.
If I click installScript_110fullapp I start xcode.
If I drag installScript_110fullapp into the terminal it gives me access denied

How should I use installScript_110fullapp?

You can type sudo and then drag the file in terminal. There should be space between sudo and path to file.

Edited by d5aqoep
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

HELP Needed I cannot write to my flash drives I am being told I do not have permission I click to enable permission (everyone) and still get the same message This has never happend in the past can anyone advise?

Screenshot 2020-11-27 at 15.16.49.png

Screenshot 2020-11-27 at 15.18.04.png

Edited by fuzzylogic
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, fuzzylogic said:

HELP Needed I cannot write to my flash drives I am being told I do not have permission I click to enable permission (everyone) and still get the same message This has never happend in the past can anyone advise?

 

 


 Check "Ignore ownership on this volume". If do not work go to "Disk Utility": click 'First Aid' 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...