n.d.k
1,348 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, makk said:

@Ellybz

This script returns with:

bobo@bobos-MacBook-Pro Downloads % ./OCnoACPI.command

Get a copy of the project

Cloning into 'OpenCore_NO_ACPI'...

fatal: unable to access 'https://gitee.com/OlarilaHackintosh/OpenCore_NO_ACPI/': Could not resolve host: gitee.com

./OCnoACPI.command: line 7: cd: /Users/bobo/Desktop/OpenCore_NO_ACPI: No such file or directory

./OCnoACPI.command: line 8: ./build_oc.tool: No such file or directory

Download the master from here

https://gitee.com/btwise/OpenCore_NO_ACPI   then... build_oc.tool

@antuneddu @Ellybz

Being green here and reading the post over at the NDK place, kind of lost in the woods.. ;)

what is the steps?

I went to the Xcode page linked to tianocore at github and installed everything except Quartz and the EDKII. Are these necessary?

1 minute ago, antuneddu said:

build_oc.tool

Schermata 2022-04-11 alle 07.31.14.png

@antuneddu

Fantastic ! Thanks!

35 minutes ago, antuneddu said:

🙃     but did you click on build_oc.tool ?   the terminal will start ... does everything by itself , if something is missing download it self  ... just give the consent if you need "Y" (yes)

@antuneddu

Yes I did here's my output

Screen Shot 2022-04-11 at 3.01.14 AM.png

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, antuneddu said:

Copy/backup your EFI to desktop and replace the Boot folder, Opencore.efi, all the drivers and tools you use with those of OpenCore-Mod-0.8.0-RELEASE

@antuneddu

I have no output from the build.

I don't understand why?

I missed something?

No you have to keep your ACPIs, you have to replace the binaries BOOTX64, Opencore.efi, all the drivers you use and the tools as written above

!!! backup your EFI first !!!  then apply the changes

you have then to validate the plist , with ocvalidate ,in the folder Utilities

Edited by antuneddu

9 minutes ago, antuneddu said:

No you have to keep your ACPIs, you have to replace the binaries BOOTX64, Opencore.efi, all the drivers you use and the tools as written above

!!! backup your EFI first !!!  then apply the changes

you have then to validate the plist , with ocvalidate ,in the folder Utilities

@antuneddu

Ok cool!

is there one for 80 ocvalidate?

11 minutes ago, antuneddu said:

1117301095_Schermata2022-04-11alle09_56_24.png.81e93444d8825a4d9daa7c8353ff269e.png

If everything is okay, you should have this output 😂

" Verifying /Volumes/EFI-OSX/EFI/OC/config.plist took 1ms to complete and no issues were found. "

@antuneddu

Yes everything is ok! Works, just booted with it.

Thank you! 

Also three Windows Icons now! lol

have to find the correct sound .wav file that boots.

Found two, boot1 and boot

If these changes gives our hacks a more realistic operation without influencing other OS's in a Multi Boot System, I wonder why the OC Devs hasn't adopted these changes as well - Please I don't mean or intend to muddy the water.:angel:

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, eSaF said:

If these changes gives our hacks a more realistic operation without influencing other OS's in a Multi Boot System, I wonder why the OC Devs hasn't adopted these changes as well - Please I don't mean or intend to muddy the water.:angel:

@eSaF   Did you see let's learn Chinese too   🤣

Honestly, nothing changes for me personally I had already tried a few months ago, just for curiosity ... with the official version never a problem ... it will be that I do not have SSDT patched  ... but for those who have particular SSDTs could be the solution .... we will see before singing victory if it manages to start Windows first 😂 .... Yeah , It would have to be taken into consideration

18 minutes ago, makk said:

@antuneddu

Sorprendente!! Tanto di cappello allo sviluppatore qui!

Appena avviato con successo in Windows! Incredibile!

Evviva!

Grazie antuneddu ed Ellybz e tutto il resto! Infine! Amen

gif-fuochi-dartificio-1.gif

@makk  :thumbsup_anim:  Finally .... I was fed up with your posts ..... joke 😂  ... glad you solved it 

Edited by antuneddu
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, antuneddu said:

@eSaF   Did you see let's learn Chinese too   🤣

Honestly, nothing changes for me personally I had already tried a few months ago, just for curiosity ... with the official version never a problem ... it will be that I do not have SSDT patched  ... but for those who have particular SSDTs could be the solution .... we will see before singing victory if it manages to start Windows first 😂 .... Yeah , It would have to be taken into consideration

gif-fuochi-dartificio-1.gif

@makk  :thumbsup_anim:  Finally .... I was fed up with your posts ..... joke 😂  ... glad you solved it 

@antuneddu

Haha! it's ok! .....it is frustrating to see all booting successfully but yourself!

Thank you again!

How to get the OpenCore_NO_ACPI-master to work here?

What did you do to make it work?

Did you install all the brew stuff and quartz and all the rest?

29 minutes ago, eSaF said:

@eSaF  LOL! 

Chinese are smart intelligent and see things we don't. So have to have them genes implanted.... hehehe ;)

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, antuneddu said:

Honestly I did nothing 😆 to do  everything him ... if he misses something like xcode, nasm ... or something else he warns you and asks you to download it ... you just have to give the "Y" consent

Ok as you say,

It would not build here. I am using xcode 13.3 CLT and 13.2 App.

python 3

brew latest

installed nasm, qemu, mtoc, quartz, a few others.

Man this raises my hairs, excitement level, have to find a good woman now....lol ;)

• Haha 3