Customized OpenCore with additional features

n.d.k
1,348 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, btwise said:

I will sort out two compilation scripts, one for Chinese users to get resources from Chinese repositories, and one for github to get resources, please wait a while

hello
Don't forget to create a compile method. How to do it? I have no programmer knowledge.
thank you

• Like 1

8 hours ago, btwise said:

I will sort out two compilation scripts, one for Chinese users to get resources from Chinese repositories, and one for github to get resources, please wait a while

Thanks. 🙂 I can compile with build_oc_en.tool. Now the script shows IA32 and X64 building, before there is only X64.

I've got a issue at the end. So open command for Binaries directory don't work.  python3 command is missing line 330 in build_oc_en.tool 

验证../../Docs/SampleCustom.plist用了2毫秒完成,未发现问题.
Compile successfully!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Run the check schema script......
./CheckSchema.py: line 6: 
Validates schema files (e.g. OcConfigurationLib.c) for being sorted.
: command not found
import: delegate library support not built-in '' (X11) @ error/import.c/ImportImageCommand/1282.
import: delegate library support not built-in '' (X11) @ error/import.c/ImportImageCommand/1282.
./CheckSchema.py: line 11: syntax error near unexpected token `sys.argv'
./CheckSchema.py: line 11: `if len(sys.argv) < 2:'
ERROR: OccConfigurationLib.c error!

Edited by Matgen84

2 hours ago, Matgen84 said:

Thanks. 🙂 I can compile with build_oc_en.tool. Now the script shows IA32 and X64 building, before there is only X64.

I've got a issue at the end. So open command for Binaries directory don't work.  python3 command is missing line 330 in build_oc_en.tool 

Compile successfully!
ERROR: OccConfigurationLib.c error!

Your python3 environment is imperfect and does not affect compilation

15 minutes ago, btwise said:

Your python3 environment is imperfect and does not affect compilation

I don't speak english fluently. So I can't explain well, what I say. Right, I can compile but....

build_oc_cn.tool line 330: no check message error, open binaries folder work

python3 ./CheckSchema.py OcConfigurationLib.c >/dev/null || abort "OccConfigurationLib.c错误"

build_oc_en.tool line 330: check message error, open binaries folder don't work

./CheckSchema.py OcConfigurationLib.c >/dev/null || abort "OccConfigurationLib.c错误"

build_oc_en.tool

cd "$(dirname "$0")" || exit 1
if [ "$ARCHS" = "" ]; then
  ARCHS=(X64 IA32)
  export ARCHS
fi

build_oc_cn.tool

cd "$(dirname "$0")" || exit 1
if [ "$ARCHS" = "" ]; then
  ARCHS=(X64)
  export ARCHS
fi

I hope I am clearer 🙂

Edited by Matgen84
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, btwise said:

Thanks! Work like a charm!

• Like 3

Because I try to use the compiled OpenCore_NO_ACPI and the self-compiled OpenCorePkg.
But why is it so different? The best I use regularly now is the OpenCorePkg type, that is, it fits well. But I try to compile OpenCore_NO_ACPI. It doesn't fit as well as the icon disappears into a text screen. Like how to fix it to show the hard drive icon.

thank.

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...

Hi @btwise

I can't compile using build_oc_en.tool from a clean directory. Any ideas, please.

g++ -o ../bin/VfrCompile  AParser.o DLexerBase.o ATokenBuffer.o EfiVfrParser.o VfrLexer.o VfrSyntax.o VfrFormPkg.o VfrError.o VfrUtilityLib.o VfrCompiler.o -L../libs -lCommon
Finished building BaseTools C Tools with HOST_ARCH=X64

[Opération terminée]

This OC mod is a godsend on my main Hackintosh

It can’t work with Whatevergreen so I have to apply PEGP to GFX1: Windows really doesn’t like it, it refuses to boot.

With this mod, no worries about ACPI patches or SSDT’s borking my Windows install…

Edited by brousseau6933

• 1 month later...

@btwise I was able to build for a few months with build_oc_en.tool, but since 2 weeks it's broken again. Please update the script again.

Those are the last lines from build:

g++ -o ../bin/VfrCompile  AParser.o DLexerBase.o ATokenBuffer.o EfiVfrParser.o VfrLexer.o VfrSyntax.o VfrFormPkg.o VfrError.o VfrUtilityLib.o VfrCompiler.o -L../libs -lCommon

Finished building BaseTools C Tools with HOST_ARCH=X64

Saving session...

...copying shared history...

...saving history...truncating history files...

...completed. 

Deleting expired sessions...none found.

[Proces voltooid]

image.thumb.png.441b2c9bfb56dcdd151fed141f92c81d.png

Edit: Suddenly it started to work again. I have completed a new build today. 

Edited by Planet X
_en screenprint added
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...

Just compiled with "build_oc_en.tool" and everything went ok eccept at the end I get the error:

#

~/Downloads/opencorepkg_mod-master

注意: 此版本的 ocvalidate 仅兼容 OpenCore 版本 0.9.3!

验证../../Docs/Sample.plist用了3毫秒完成,未发现问题.

注意: 此版本的 ocvalidate 仅兼容 OpenCore 版本 0.9.3!

Compile successfully!

./CheckSchema.py: line 8: import: command not found

./CheckSchema.py: line 9: import: command not found

ERROR: OccConfigurationLib.c error!#

But it seems that the result is ok I tested the build and its working well. Uploading it here.

OpenCore-Mod-0.9.3-RELEASE.zip

Edited by calmesal
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

fellow OC Modders, of OC-MOD NO ACPI, it is a good thing really! to use OCAT! works wonders. cheers!

https://github.com/ic005k/OCAuxiliaryTools < see screen shot. (Note: running on Windows 11 22H2 Pro and Windows 10 22H2 Pro; No MacOS or other OS)

Version of OCAT is the current latest of this writing: 20230022

Version of OC-MOD no ACPI is 0.9.4

Very nice thing about the usage of OCAT is it takes all the hard work out afterwards of all the hacking to get the hackintosh up and running.

This really helps cut down on the laborious nature of Hackintoshing. 

Config is necessary vital part. 

Everything is made so the Latest OC-MOD NO ACPI is downloaded and synced, including all the drivers, and necessary elements in OC.

Kexts can be downloaded and syned very easily as long as they are the common ones and OCAT has them in the database where to get them from.
The main ones and a great many of the hacked ones individuals have made available where they are on github-- is my understanding. I can't vouch

completely 100%, but for sure the common Kexts needed are.  Such as Lilu, WEG. ALC, serveral others.

Even the config.plist is updated with latest options, where as before had to manually write in these new options or remove them, or rewrite them.
This is all taken care with OCAT for OC-MOD NO ACPI. 

@btwise I'm having a problem and need your assistance.

Not able to boot from the nice menu with graphics, but, can boot from UEFI Shell for Windows 11 and 10.

OC MOD DEV 0.9.4.  Not sure what happened exactly.  

Thank you for keeping all this working!

oc-mod and ocat.png

Edited by makk

@btwise

Seems I forgot about the Scan Policy in Misc.

the problem is right now for the past half year been running  on a Desktop Windows 11 and Windows 10.  No MacOS.

Using the OCAT and OC MOD no ACPI to run dual boot mode for Windows 11 and 10.
(Windows has to reboot if using Windows BCD--boot methods, boot manager, bootloader-- to use the dual boot function when selecting either one)

The Scan Policy however I had to remove APFS and a few others, leaving the config.plist mostly bare.  Then, since keeping up with the newer versions of OC-MOD no ACPI, the ocvalidate complains

when deselecting APFS due to this being the norm for MacOS's since APFS came to be.

In the Boot Menu --using GUI mode-- have my own icons and wording labels.  So the Scan Policy effectively removes Generic ones, to have only my modded ones.

But this broke somehow and my own labels and icons do not work when selecting them. So I had to put Scan Policy to 0 so I can boot, but, the icons are the Generic ones: Windows and Windows.

Where I have in my modded ones:  Windows 11 Pro and Windows 10 Pro labels on the icons respectively.

with Scan Policy set to 0, the Generic Labels and my modded icons appear along side the custom labels and the custom ones boot and the generic ones.

So now I have 4 Windows icons.

icon 1, icon 2, icon 3, icon 4.

Which Scan Policy setting will bring about just the custom labels and hide the generic ones without ocvalidate complaining?

scan policy.png

Edited by makk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

@turko35408  I'll answer you here

What did you not understand ?

How to download it? You have to log in with your email and then it has to be compiled out

or use OC Build Wizard  https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/1057-oc-build-wizard/  ( build Btwise )

( Tried it a few days ago with the app and it compiled version 0.9.7 !!! ... while from the official source it is 1.0.0 )

Edited by Antonuccio
  • Like 1