Customized OpenCore with additional features

n.d.k
1,348 posts in this topic

On 3/2/2022 at 3:33 PM, btwise said:

Since the disappearance of ndk, I have been constantly updating my mod OC with minimal changes and will not affect the integrity of OpenCore

Will you have a github build repo? Where we can get the latest builds in line with official OC?

• Like 1

On 3/7/2022 at 6:42 PM, SavageAUS said:

How come on my Intel laptop i get the lines at the bottom of the picker about it being a modded OC but on my AMD desktop i get no such extras?

You should turn on the option to allow OC version number to be displayed in Misc!

On 3/7/2022 at 6:25 PM, SavageAUS said:

Will you have a github build repo? Where we can get the latest builds in line with official OC?

Since github is very slow to access, I only store it in our country's git repository, and you should be able to access it normally!

On 3/7/2022 at 6:42 PM, SavageAUS said:

How come on my Intel laptop i get the lines at the bottom of the picker about it being a modded OC but on my AMD desktop i get no such extras?

In the latest 0.7.9 MOD release, I added pressing keyboard F9 to show or hide version information at the bottom, and improved the ability to press the spacebar to repeatedly show or hide auxiliary  menus

• Like 2

Since github is very slow to access, I only store it in our country's git repository, and you should be able to access it normally!

Will you have builds that match OC official nightly builds or just major releases?
I used the version provided by maldon. Do you have link to your repo please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SavageAUS said:

Will you have builds that match OC official nightly builds or just major releases?
I used the version provided by maldon. Do you have link to your repo please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is the URL of maldon? I am in sync with the OC official in real time, not just release, it is now 0.8.0

• Like 1

5 hours ago, btwise said:

What is the URL of maldon? I am in sync with the OC official in real time, not just release, it is now 0.8.0

Hi @btwise I don't know if maLdOn got a repo. He posted a mod OC on February 25. Do you have link to share your repo please.🙂

1 minute ago, Matgen84 said:

Hi @btwise I don't know if maLdOn got a repo. He posted a mod OC on February 25. Do you have link to share your repo please.🙂

I have posted the warehouse link before, now I will post it again:

https://gitee.com/btwise/OpenCore_NO_ACPI

https://gitcode.net/btwise/opencorepkg_mod

The two repo are in real-time synchronous state, and anyone can download it and compile, but the script file is in Chinese mod. Meanwhile, I hope that developers with EDKII programming foundation can help me, because I still have many ideas that cannot be realized!

• Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, antuneddu said:

@btwise  unable to compile it

..... nasm: command not found ......

there is a way to fix it ... thanks

you need to install nasm tools on your system, or you can't find them in the environment variables, you can run my ocbuild_oc.tool and it will download it automatically

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, antuneddu said:

Fail to download automatically .. manually installed .. thanks

Just as it's hard for me to access Github here, it's hard for you to access my repository?

22 minutes ago, antuneddu said:

Fail to download automatically .. manually installed .. thanks

Just as it's hard for me to access Github here, it's hard for you to access my repository?

Can we also download new Releases of this mod somewhere? That would be great.

Edit: As far what I have seen in sync.log on @btwise gitee there is no reason for me to update to 0.8.0.

B.t.w. I have installed Home-brew and Xcode commandline tools and tried to use OCnoACPI.command to build OC but it failed. Do I really have to have the complete Xcode installed to succeed ?

Edited by Planet X
checked gitee

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/10/2022 at 1:12 PM, Ellybz said:

You can also use this command from @MaLd0n to compile.

OCnoACPI.command 170 B · 26 downloads

@Ellybz

This script returns with:

bobo@bobos-MacBook-Pro Downloads % ./OCnoACPI.command

Get a copy of the project

Cloning into 'OpenCore_NO_ACPI'...

fatal: unable to access 'https://gitee.com/OlarilaHackintosh/OpenCore_NO_ACPI/': Could not resolve host: gitee.com

./OCnoACPI.command: line 7: cd: /Users/bobo/Desktop/OpenCore_NO_ACPI: No such file or directory

./OCnoACPI.command: line 8: ./build_oc.tool: No such file or directory