AudioGod's Aorus Z390 Pro Patched DSDT Mini Guide and Discussion

AudioGod
5,862 posts in this topic

Guys, today my new AMD hack is on, i'm write here with it...

Only minus issue (cpu name etc..btw not a big problem)...

Btw, for everyone on Z390 Aorus Pro, a little present.

Here, my last Z390 Aorus Pro EFI

with this efi, my hack is great and ALL working (when I say, all, i mean ALL)...

0.9.7 OC + latest DEV kext updated today...

This efi is BCM4360 PATCH READY (all needed block and kext, are activated by default)

separate CONFIG file for separate smbios and dGPU (in a separate config directory)

config for:

MacPro7,1 with NAVI card

• Please update with your USBmap (USBmap already in folder and ACTIVATED) 
  • Set AGPMInjector for your specify dGPU (AGPMInjector for RX6600XT already on kext folder but deactivated).
  • Set correct CPUFriendDataProvider for your CPU (CPUFriendDataProvider for i5-9600k already in the folder but deactivated)

MacPro7,1 with POLARIS card

• Please update with your USBmap (USBmap already in folder and ACTIVATED)

iMac19,1 with NAVI card and iGPU in quicksync mode

• Set AGPMInjector for your specify dGPU (AGPMInjector for RX6600XT already on kext folder but deactivated)

iMac19,1 with POLARIS card and iGPU in quicksync mode

iMac19,1 with iGPU only, not released.

Pay attention, rename the config file according to you selected smbios and dGPU, to "config.plist" .. eg. config-iMac19.1-navi.plist -> config.plist and copy inside OC directory.

Pay attention 2, after install, update your serial number smuuid mlb and rom... In every config file, there's a dummy serial etc, just for install.

Pay attention 3, due to exceeding MB, i'll need to separate "resources" folder from EFI/OC and upload in second post... download the 2 zip (efi + resources) and put "Resource" directory in theyr place before start with this efi..thanks.

If you wanna use your personal Resources folder with your Theme, symply put it in the right place in EFI (EFI/OC), and update config.plist with new theme path !

🙂

EFI Aorus PRO Z390.zip

POST 2 with resources dir

This resources, is updated with Sonoma icon

Resources.zip

BTW, THIS EFI, HAVE DRIVERS INSTALLED FOR: HFS ; APFS ; NTFS ; EXT4 ; LINUX DEFAULT ENABLED 
SO, IS USB/INSTALLER READY.

• Like 5

And voila! CPU name is now ok ahahah LoL

btw, is much more stable than my poor ex 9600k ahahah :) 

image.thumb.png.e3b4508266f809d72c21f6efbeadaca6.png

• Like 2

On 12/29/2023 at 1:08 AM, eSaF said:

After years of Gigabyte boards, some time back I took the chance and change my Z390 for a Gigabyte Z590 which turned out to be a bad mistake because it is so temperamental as a Hack. I decided to try a MSI Z490 with a 10th Gen CPU.

Solid performance throughout, well pleased with the choice I made. Still have the Z390 and Z590 all boxed up but sold the 9th and 11th Gen CPUs.

MSI Make Good Stuff

• Like 1

Hello dear experts! I have Ventura 13.2.1 installed, everything works, but I want to upgrade to Sonoma, and don't remember anything at all how to do it and what updates are needed, what programs and so on, I ask for help. Anyone who could suggest, direct or just prepare my EFI for the update, I will be very grateful!) Please help, thank you)

EFI.zip

2 hours ago, Olion said:

Hello dear experts! I have Ventura 13.2.1 installed, everything works, but I want to upgrade to Sonoma, and don't remember anything at all how to do it and what updates are needed, what programs and so on, I ask for help. Anyone who could suggest, direct or just prepare my EFI for the update, I will be very grateful!) Please help, thank you)

EFI.zip 5.87 MB · 0 downloads

If you talk about the computer from signature then you don't have to worry about anything. Just go to software update and agree to update to Sonoma. That's all.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Olion said:

or just prepare my EFI for the update, I will be very grateful!) Please help, thank you)

Here you are, I updated your EFI Folder for you. Kexts and OC are of latest versions.

EFI.zip

• Like 2

@Olion "Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro (BIOS F12d)"

upgrade to f12.

f12d is bugged.

On 1/14/2024 at 11:10 PM, Olion said:

Thank you all very much! Sonoma is here)

please , remove this pic or hide your SN.

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Olion said:

Please advise a Wi-Fi/Bluetooth adapter that works with our hardware and hackintosh without any problems. Thanks

Fenvi T-919.

• Like 2

Ax is ok...but no airdrop etc. Only "aio" pciex with full working is fenvi and their derivates.

Inviato dal mio RMX3363 utilizzando Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, D3v1L said:

Ax is ok...but no airdrop etc. Only "aio" pciex with full working is fenvi and their derivates.

Inviato dal mio RMX3363 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks. I can't finde t919 in my region.
I find Fenvi but other models, for example:

Wi-Fi Сетевая Карта Для ПК Fenvi PCE-AX200R 2974 Мбит Blutetooth 5.2 с 2.4,5 ГГц с WiFi6 MU-MIMO AX200 PCIe Беспроводной Wi-Fi Адаптер
Fenvi PCE-AX200R
Fenvi PCE-AXE3000 pro
Fenvi FV-HB1200
Fenvi (Derapid) AC1200

And don't understand which card is worth taking. I also want a more recent version of BT/Wi-Fi to be available and at the same time all the functions worked, especially AirDrop

1 hour ago, Olion said:

Thanks. I can't finde t919 in my region.
I find Fenvi but other models, for example:

You just need to find one that is Hackintosh friendly.

Although now with Sonoma thrust upon us, compatibility maybe in doubt if the developers of OCLP hit a brick wall with coming Sonoma new Releases including Betas.

Hack friendly Cards will work very well in previous releases though right up to and before Sonoma.

• Like 1

if you want all BT related working OODB , you need to buy 4 not 5.x 

Or maybe, a real mac.

Latest is BCM4360 combo (like Fenvi 919 and many other) 

WiFi5/BT4

(they work only with OCLP and patch on Sonoma ->14.3 )

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

LoL simply with and without one kext... OMG... LoL (ok is not directly related to AorusPro...sorry..but i remember is the same with Gigabyte AorusPro...)

With Kext:

image.thumb.png.f75836cecf669c0fd294f8d1f8b94227.png

Without Kext:

image.thumb.png.1696aa0c1ff7c79e49f0ec0983cb37ad.png