macOS Mojave 10.14.6 is Out

gengik84

92 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Henry2010 said:

lmao some people cried "Apple has retracted 10.14.6. It has bugs!" simply because their software update still said 10.14.5 was the latest version.

I retry two or three times when software update show 10.14.6

Updated fine on my Gigabyte X79 rig with an RX580, MacPro 6,1.

After this update I no longer need WhateverGreen and the shikigva=32 + shiki-id=Mac-7BA5B2D9E 42DDD94 boot flags to get iTunes working, though I still have the purple lines when booting (I'm not concerned about that.)

After 10.14.5 with the above fix for iTunes I was getting occasional KPs at boot on what has been an otherwise rock solid build. I'll be interested to see if that has now been resolved.

• Thanks 1

On 7/23/2019 at 3:30 PM, MorenoAv said:

After updating the kexts and WhateverGreen provided in this thread, my purple stripes are gone... yupiiii 

Thanks to all...

Oh same here. After I read your post I hunted it down, installed it, boom—no purple lines!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

csm disable

ssdt for fix acpi error/warnings with new bios version f7

u can disable it, have in dsdt

My CSM already disabled but it didn't help. Verbose finished no stuck and the monitor goes to sleep. On 10.14.5 I can boot but when I update to 10.14.6 I can't boot anymore without WEG. maybe because I using RX560?

20 hours ago, telepati said:

My CSM already disabled but it didn't help. Verbose finished no stuck and the monitor goes to sleep. On 10.14.5 I can boot but when I update to 10.14.6 I can't boot anymore without WEG. maybe because I using RX560?

what problems if u use weg? work good

1 hour ago, MaLd0n said:

what problems if u use weg? work good

As you know I am losing my screen randomly while using and force restart from the case. I am searching a solution for that and I tried to use without WEG and never lose my screen when I used without WEG. I am still not sure its WEG affected this problem but I am still on testing.

• Like 1