macOS High Sierra - Final Release is out! (17A365)

Allan
426 posts in this topic

Guest ricoc90

Update 10.13 (17A405) very smooth  B)

HP ProBook 6570B  :)  The cool thing is I have a native Brightness now  :thumbsup_anim:

No kext, no setup config.plist  :D  :w00t:            

How's the battery indicator? When you're on battery power (so not AC), does it show how much time remaining?

Update 10.13 (17A405) very smooth  B)

HP ProBook 6570B  :)  The cool thing is I have a native Brightness now  :thumbsup_anim:

No kext, no setup config.plist  :D  :w00t:

Edit--------

Broken after trying  time machine  :(

Hi Chris - I still can't get brightness adjustments working and that is one of two reasons I have not made the switch to High Sierra on my main macOS installation.  Therefore, I am intrigued by your claim to have native brightness working.  Did you get it back after it broke?  Did you add a PNLF device in your DSDT?  Are you still using RehabMan's SSDT-PNLF.aml?  Any insights that might help me get brightness adjustment working would be appreciated.

hi..

is it inside  your  "MACOSXInstaller-Auto.dmg" yet...or only in "MACOSXInstaller.dmg"

was updated there?

as see in HM

c.frio

I am not understand what you said

Sorry

Its Installer from Apple, to downloads new Installer, you need to delete the previous one one your Mac

Hi Chris - I still can't get brightness adjustments working and that is one of two reasons I have not made the switch to High Sierra on my main macOS installation.  Therefore, I am intrigued by your claim to have native brightness working.  Did you get it back after it broke?  Did you add a PNLF device in your DSDT?  Are you still using RehabMan's SSDT-PNLF.aml?  Any insights that might help me get brightness adjustment working would be appreciated.

Hi @mnfesq

No I am used my Stock DSDT, no patch  pnlf

This is the third time I have native brightness , for a reasons I do not know I lose it every time

Edit**

I prety sure next update  he will work but not for long :P  

Guest ricoc90

Yes no issue

For you it's not showing either. It doesn't show how long you can run on the battery.

Now that I look into it more, it looks like Apple changed that. Which is strange, since when I look into the Console.app I see that the system gets notified about the time remaining.

For you it's not showing either. It doesn't show how long you can run on the battery.

Now that I look into it more, it looks like Apple changed that. Which is strange, since when I look into the Console.app I see that the system gets notified about the time remaining.

Its show 96%  :) on Batterie

Guest ricoc90

Its show 96%  :) on Batterie

Yeah I mean when you click on the battery, in previous versions of macOS it'd say "2h:15m remaining", but looks like Apple changed that.

Example:

0Bn22Sd.png

EDIT: Yeah, Apple changed that in Sierra. Bad.

Yeah I mean when you click on the battery, in previous versions of macOS it'd say "2h:15m remaining", but looks like Apple changed that.

Example:

0Bn22Sd.png

EDIT: Yeah, Apple changed that in Sierra. Bad.

I think Istat Menue 7 have this Futur ?

Installing macOS High Sierra 17A405 on my IvyBridge was a peace of cake, but installing it on the SkyLake rig was a bit more complicated. It gave me the same OSInstall.mpkg error but the weird thing is that I did sucessfully installed it few days ago but today it was not that easy to install, but regardless here we are :D

post-1011040-0-42732000-1507387677_thumb.png

post-1011040-0-53610400-1507387678_thumb.png

• Like 2

Installing macOS High Sierra 17A405 on my IvyBridge was a peace of cake, but installing it on the SkyLake rig was a bit more complicated. It gave me the same OSInstall.mpkg error but the weird thing is that I did sucessfully installed it few days ago but today it was not that easy to install, but regardless here we are :D

after updating  10.13 supplemental update ,the system crashed  with old webdriver..

after updating  10.13 supplemental update ,the system crashed  with old webdriver..

yup, the same thing happened here, I had to do a clean install today.

Eversince I installed the new supplemental update I get the "System Preferences crashed" error on startup.

P.S.:

Cuda crashes on startup.

P.P.S.: Re-installing cuda fixed the crash

yup, the same thing happened here, I had to do a clean install today.

Eversince I installed the new supplemental update I get the "System Preferences crashed" error on startup.

P.S.:

Quda crashes on startup

yes, i must  do a clean install today. and updated  the new supplemental update then installed new webdriver...all worksed fine now...i think it is better to switch to rx580

• Like 1

yes, i must  do a clean install today. and updated  the new supplemental update then installed new webdriver...all worksed fine now...i think it is better to switch to rx580

to be honest I'm thinking about switching back to AMD as well.

Download latest installer.app, no Update 

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/327488-macos-high-sierra-final-release-is-out-17a365/?p=2510188

• Like 1

@chris1111

hi..

I mean ..the new installer on post #267...

the  "MACOSXInstaller.dmg" (available at your site)for Hght Sierra  has the update as refers the post #267?

and does the "MACOSXInstaller-Auto.dmg" has the new installer as referred on post #267?

thank you.

c.frio