[pre-release] macOS High Sierra

3,737 posts in this topic

What is clover and ffm ff?

나의 LG-F800S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Hi Sherlocks,

But even in the previous ones, I first edit the EFI of 10.13 in 12.6 and only later with everything that is necessary I put it in EFI of the SSD of the 10.13  :yes:

Hi Sherlocks,

But even in the previous ones, I first edit the EFI of 10.13 in 12.6 and only later with everything that is necessary and that I put it in EFI of the SSD of the 10.13

Its not clear anwser to confirm HS dp6 installation.

Now im gathering checked FF FFM from user.

Please tell me FF FFM. Thanks

This is strange unload video , you have i5 3210m HD 4000

Edit *****

I have seen ig platform id in your config.plist
This is no longer necessary now

I am trying to force VESA graphics to load.  No success so far.  I have tried removing ig platform id from DSDT and config.plist, both.

I am trying to force VESA graphics to load.  No success so far.  I have tried removing ig platform id from DSDT and config.plist, both.

HD 4000 just need inject intel now

no dsdt injection , no ig platform

thanks to Sherlocks again  :lol:

First version of my Skylake-X/X299 macOS High Sierra 10.13 Desktop User Guide in the forum I am not allowed to mention   :wink_anim: 

Note that there is also a version for macOS Sierra 10.12   :wink_anim:

​Many thanks to @DSM2 and @PMHeart for their estimated contributions!  :thumbsup_anim:

post-1362934-0-10389000-1503014587_thumb.png

post-1362934-0-21178000-1503014605_thumb.png

• Like 5

HD 4000 just need inject intel now

no dsdt injection , no ig platform

thanks to Sherlocks again  :lol:

I removed the DSM methods for GFX0 (Intel) and PEG0/PEGP (AMD Radeon) and just used Clover injection with no ig platform id.  It works just fine in 10.12.6 but I still have the same problem booting into the installer for 10.13 DP6.  Would it help for me to post a video of the boot up in verbose mode?

I removed the DSM methods for GFX0 (Intel) and PEG0/PEGP (AMD Radeon) and just used Clover injection with no ig platform id.  It works just fine in 10.12.6 but I still have the same problem booting into the installer for 10.13 DP6.  Would it help for me to post a video of the boot up in verbose mode?

Yes  sure also  try to used only FakeSMC and voodooPS2 in 10.13

Other question are you using Clover in the ESP ?

First version of my Skylake-X/X299 macOS High Sierra 10.13 Desktop .. :thumbsup_anim:

Note that there is also a version for macOS Sierra 10.12 ;)

​Many thanks to @DSM2 and @PMHeart for their estimated contributions!

07000000 31d2e88f fcffff 07000000 31d29090 909090 10.13 Installer/Updater

Where take this patch? I will see detail

What is this patch effect?

Exist

-

Not exist

-

Also

On HS DP6, when fresh install, seems xcpm kernel patch is broken(only usb installer). Did you install fresh HS dp6?

Edit1. I got patch above. Thanks to PMheart

• Like 1

Yes  sure also  try to used only FakeSMC and voodooPS2 in 10.13

Other question are you using Clover in the ESP ?

I tried using only FakeSMC and VoodooPS2Controller.  No change.  I did notice some difference when I used the iMac13,1 SMBIOS and did not inject EDID.  It still hung but it did not get stuck in a loop.  I'm thinking that I might try looking into the EDID issue.  However, with MPB9,2, it didn't matter if I injected EDID or not, it still got stuck in a loop and graphics never loaded.

And lastly, I have Clover installed in the ESP but it is a legacy boot, not UEFI.

Same issue with iMac13,1. Whether I tell the App Store or not, I keep getting the thunderbolt firmware update

I just open the App Store, Click the updates and the right click on the "Thunderbolt Firmware Update 1.2 and select "Hide Update" and with this it won't show anymore unless I do a clean Install.

Disabled Patched  Web driver Updated from apple store. added patched Apple Graphic Controler & NVIDAStartupWeb.kext with ikext

restarted hackintosh reenabled patched web drivers restart hackintosh

Can you please post those files?

There's even a simpler way without the terminal command:

post-1011040-0-61717200-1503033092_thumb.png

• Like 1

I see. Great. Thanks for the information. I still prefer terminal command though...

You're welcome, the terminal command didn't always work for me (I might have done it wrong) so I found the alternative which works all the time :)

You're welcome, the terminal command didn't always work for me (I might have done it wrong) so I found the alternative which works all the time :)

The post above has been an old one, maybe the name of ThunderBolt Firmware Update nowadays is no longer ThunderboltFirmwareUpdate1.2

I'm not sure, because I've never encountered such problem as of 10.11 if I remember correctly. In prior versions I used the command above and it worked...

The post above has been an old one, maybe the name of ThunderBolt Firmware Update nowadays is no longer ThunderboltFirmwareUpdate1.2

I'm not sure, because I've never encountered such problem as of 10.11 if I remember correctly. In prior versions I used the command above and it worked...

Thanks for the clarification but the update's name is still the same, I checked and after each clean installation (Which I do a lot of  :P) it still appears on my IvyBridge with the iMac13,2 SMBIOS. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the clarification but the update's name is still the same, I checked and after each clean installation (Which I do a lot of  :P) it still appears on my IvyBridge with the iMac13,2 SMBIOS. 

That must be a little bit unlucky... Anyway your method is still working, which makes something at least not worse. :)

• Like 2