[GUIDE] EL Capitan / Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina on Intel LGA 775 motherboards / DSDT

MaLd0n
911 posts in this topic

Hi, I have installed 10.12.6 but I want Full DSDT if is possible.

My config:

Asus P5KC

C2Q Q8200 OC'ed to 2.8GHz

800MHz DDR2 Memory

NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT 256MB

Also I have a minor issue:

I got sound working(ALC883) with AppleALC and Audio Inject 7 in Clover, but the front panel audio isn't working, I tried HD Audio or AC97 in bios but no difference.

@MaLd0n can you help me please?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

How's it going MaLd0n? I apologize in advance if this may be out of context relating to 775 chipset but ive got no where else to turn to. My HP XW8600 is suffering from audio codec not loading up. Im only getting audio via dsdt patch from MacPeet through hdmi. The audio codec is ALC262 and I've tried using the latest applealc + lilu kexts and it's still not loading. Audio codec isn't even detected when I use DPCIManager.app.  Any ideas bro?

• Like 1

Yeah, _DSM is in there I believe and layout id is 0B which is 11.. I also had it injected in clover but removed it since it was already included into the DSDT. I'm just not sure why audio codec isn't showing up.  I'm using my 42 inch Vizio TV as my monitor and I'm using a dvi to hdmi adapter which is connected into my HP Quadro 4000 card.  I just want to have better control over my volume.

• Like 1

I went ahead and made a fresh install of Sierra to see if I could sort the audio issue out but still no luck here.  Seems as though applehda doesn't seem to be loaded when I run kextstat under terminal. I've attached my clover folder with everything I'm using including the dsdt dump from clover inside origin folder.  I'd like to start fresh with a fresh dsdt that sorts the issue with force eject upon wake when usb devices are connected. Also, if you could insert layout id 0B into dsdt for my ALC262. I'd be grateful if you could sort these for me MaLd0n. 

xw8600_CLOVER.zip

• 4 weeks later...

Hi MaLd0n, I was happy to find this post but I have been trying this guide on my old PC with no luck.  I created the installation USB and replace the CLOVER folder with yours.  When booting up and select to install El Capitan, the screen shows "++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++" and then reboots.  Could you help pointing out what might be the problem, please!

Specs:

Board: ECS G41T-R3 (ICH7)

CPU: Intel C2D E6750

4GB DDR3

Video: Radeon HD 6570

Sound: IDT (111D:7675)

LAN: JMicron (197B:0260)

Also, attached here the original ACPI (CLover F4) 

Thanks!

ECS-G41T-R3.zip

• Like 1

Hi MaLd0n, I was happy to find this post but I have been trying this guide on my old PC with no luck.  I created the installation USB and replace the CLOVER folder with yours.  When booting up and select to install El Capitan, the screen shows "++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++" and then reboots.  Could you help pointing out what might be the problem, please!

Specs:

Board: ECS G41T-R3 (ICH7)

CPU: Intel C2D E6750

4GB DDR3

Video: Radeon HD 6570

Sound: IDT (111D:7675)

LAN: JMicron (197B:0260)

Also, attached here the original ACPI (CLover F4) 

Thanks!

check Execute-Bit options in ur bios, if stay enable, disable and vice versa

DSDT.jgn123.zip

• Like 1

check Execute-Bit options in ur bios, if stay enable, disable and vice versa

attachicon.gifDSDT.jgn123.zip

My board has the XD bit, it was disable and I changed it to enable.  I copied your dsdt.aml to ACPI/patched folder.

Boot the installation usb and this time it got a little further but rebooted very quick.  I have the screen before it rebooted. CPU panic?

post-1769295-0-82056400-1513207018_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Mald0n,

I replaced the mainboard with the MSI-G41M-E43.  This board has no ahci settings option in bios neither but managed to install 10.11.6.  I installed ALC889 kext but can't get sound working.  Could you help me edit DSDT.  From system report, the SSD doesn't display "Solid State" nor Trim Support.

Thank you!

MSI-G41M-E43.zip

• Like 1

Mald0n,

I replaced the mainboard with the MSI-G41M-E43.  This board has no ahci settings option in bios neither but managed to install 10.11.6.  I installed ALC889 kext but can't get sound working.  Could you help me edit DSDT.  From system report, the SSD doesn't display "Solid State" nor Trim Support.

Thank you!

Trim only in ahci

CLOVER.zip

• Like 1