[GUIDE] EL Capitan / Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina on Intel LGA 775 motherboards / DSDT

MaLd0n
911 posts in this topic

ps2 need use old kexts, i think i can back up here

send me ioreg

IORegistryExplorer.app.zip

which kexts need to be rolled back to yosemite? Just the IOPCIFAMILY and AppleACPIPlatform? Or will an upgrade to something like an AMD Radeon 7870 solve the problem?

Use like a nvidia 9800 gt or other nvidia

• Like 1

I had problems with clean instal. Mouse once worked, once not. Once it booted with only keyboard, without dsdt it booted fine but restarted after 2 minutes. Had to return to original clover, replaced with yours, replaced mouse. After all it works with latest clover. I attach working configuration.

Will return after some more tests.

Ps. After restart it stopped working. No mouse with dsdt and restarts without dsdt. I'm so .

Insane.zip

I hope you will find some solution for my mouse. If config for my machine is finally perfect and working than will it work the same with Sierra? Or dsdt must be prepared for specific system?

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

I have recently rebuild two of my older 771 rigs and the ep45 ds3 I own runs on a modified xeon. I never took them higher than mountainlion though so this thread looks really interesting.

Go to EL Capo or Sierra(Sierra if processor have sse4.1)

• Like 1

Hi!

Im finally home and could do some tests. I changed to 14.2 as you said. I loaded your last config. Mouse didn't work but I switched to another port and it worked. Weird. Here you go with latest report. 

I hope we are getting to the end cause I'm gonna lose the rest of my hair ;P

iMac142 KubaK.zip

• Like 1

Go to EL Capo or Sierra(Sierra if processor have sse4.1)

One is the q6600 and one is a xeon quadcore so I need to check if they can handle it but Sierra is the goal to keep them working on the internet for as long as they can.

• Like 1

ill test now in my ICH7 with last clover

Wait me

i think is a bios config

My board was dying, and eventually died. I have replaced it with a newer board and CPU...

p7p55d and i5 750... 

Can I post here for dsdt edit?