[GUIDE] EL Capitan / Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina on Intel LGA 775 motherboards / DSDT

MaLd0n
911 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, NeXtor said:

check if work, now u can use usbinjectall if u can

DSDT.aml.zip

48 minutes ago, Stefanalmare said:

Hi MaLd0nI'm a noob in hackintosh. I just make my ProBook 4540s to run high Sierra and that is all. I have an old and nice piece of hardware dc7800 and I'd like to install high Sierra on it. I used your instructions and your clover but the installation hang and I'm stuck. Please give me a hand. I installed also in this PC an ssd Samsung evo 250 GB. Thank you in advance!IMG_3643.thumb.JPG.8e35912ce4ffe5469ab7d430597bae42.JPGIMG_3642.thumb.JPG.c0b2fa5207c3d4c90f9951e484a02736.JPGIMG_3639.thumb.JPG.d6c8b116f0f86b2deb41139d95065db9.JPG

remove whatevergreen kext, use pci=0x2000

• 4 weeks later...

I was using the High Sierra normally and when I went to install the Mojave stays in Bootloop, no crashes, no error pops up. It just restarts. Could you help me? Thank you. Excuse my bad English. Hehe :whistle:

MSI G41M-S01 Chip G41 ICH7
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550
8GB RAM 1333
Nvidia 8400GS 1GB

Hi @MaLd0n! Hi all! 

I have recently upgraded to macOS Mojave on an Asus P6T Deluxe v2 and nVidia GeForce GTX 275.

After the upgrade graphics and sleep no longer work, meaning that I have 2 monitors and only one of them is showing image, but the resolution is crappy and I can't change it. Also, pressing the sleep button on macOS isn't doing anything anymore.

Do you have any hints or can I send you some files to help me out ?

I did had some DSDT patches a while ago due to the fact that I had installed a pci bluetooth card and that was causing instant wake from sleep. However, I don't think that's the issue.

Maybe my DSDT is not ok, but I need some help / guidance to apply the correct patches.

Thanks in advance!

6 hours ago, cobradera said:

Hi @MaLd0n! Hi all! 

I have recently upgraded to macOS Mojave on an Asus P6T Deluxe v2 and nVidia GeForce GTX 275.

After the upgrade graphics and sleep no longer work, meaning that I have 2 monitors and only one of them is showing image, but the resolution is crappy and I can't change it. Also, pressing the sleep button on macOS isn't doing anything anymore.

Do you have any hints or can I send you some files to help me out ?

I did had some DSDT patches a while ago due to the fact that I had installed a pci bluetooth card and that was causing instant wake from sleep. However, I don't think that's the issue.

Maybe my DSDT is not ok, but I need some help / guidance to apply the correct patches.

Thanks in advance!

ur gpu work in mojave?

post files here

RunMe.app

6 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

ur gpu work in mojave?

post files here

RunMe.app

Hi! I have 1 of 2 screens showing image, but the display is not recognized and the resolution is 1280x1024 instead of 1920x1080.

It was ok on High Sierra. What I did now, just like on high sierra, I manually deleted NVDAStartup.kext from /System/Library/Extensions as it was causing a kernel panic.

Please find attached the files.

Send me HiMac.liviana.zip

37 minutes ago, cobradera said:

Hi! I have 1 of 2 screens showing image, but the display is not recognized and the resolution is 1280x1024 instead of 1920x1080.

It was ok on High Sierra. What I did now, just like on high sierra, I manually deleted NVDAStartup.kext from /System/Library/Extensions as it was causing a kernel panic.

Please find attached the files.

Send me HiMac.liviana.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

8 hours ago, cobradera said:

Still 1 of 2 monitors work. Either DVI or HDMI output. Not both at the same time. And the resolution is at 1920x1080.

What should I try next?

Thanks for the DSDT. Can you tell me if there was something not ok in it?

video, use clover for solve it

I found this thread while searching for a problem with my Gigabyte p55 LGA motherboard and Mojave. This board has run fine up until this point with HS 10.13 and everything before hand. I upgraded to Mojave and the installer ran fine, on reboot however after some time of seemingly booting OK the machine just rebooted.

Booting into verbose mode from clover its hard to see where it actually reboots as it scrolls past too quickly and then just reboots. Are there any tips that may indicate why 10.13 is fine but 10.14 seemingly installs fine but then reboots on boot?

13 hours ago, cobradera said:

I tried with InjectNvidia On and no change. Also InjectNvidia Off is the same like On. 

Thanks for your suggestions. Maybe I revert to high sierra.

As a follow-up on this: 

I used the previous DSDT.aml, as the one I downloaded would make waking from sleep not possible from USB devices.

I am using temporarily an Gigabyte nVidia GT 740 2G OC and it works natively with the NVDAStartup from Mojave and with InjectNvidia = False in clover. Basically nothing is selected in clover for GPU.

I am wondering what nVidia cards are natively supported without the use of web drivers?

Thx!

Hello dudes. 

I can not start my HD 7870 at 10.13, I get only a black screen. Why? In the Russian forum, I read that this is due to socket 775, but is it true? I was able to run the video card with only kexts from 10.12, but there was only 7 MB of vram. 

Can I somehow run this card?

Device ID 6818. Thanks!