[GUIDE] EL Capitan / Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina on Intel LGA 775 motherboards / DSDT

MaLd0n
911 posts in this topic

I would like to install El Capitan on this configuration:
Intel Q6600, Abit Fatality F-190HD, 6Gb ddr2, Sapphire Hd 6870.
I followed this guide as the motherboard bios is legacy  The usb is not really seen. What am I doing wrong?

for those who can help me.

Hello!

I have 775 Asus P5E3 Premium and it worked and works now perfectly from Leopard to Sierra 10.12.6

with any reasonable configuration (DSDT, kexts etc)

but with Hierra and Molave it sleeps but does not wake up

what was changed? any help will be appreciated, any logs will be attached if needed 

here is DSDT for the beginning 

DSDT.aml.zip

Hi everyone, I'm new to hackintosh.
I have an optiplex 755 with an E8400, GT730, Hd500GB, SSD 850evo, 4GB DDR2. I was able to install and it is currently running with the Sierra 10.12, I would like to install mojave.
I downloaded version 10.14.3.3 through the mojave patcher I got to create the pen drive with, put the DSDT, Kext, and config files in the clover. I managed to get to the install part I used the utility disk I deleted the partition, but APFS does not appear, and at the time of install says that the disk is not compatible and has to use the utility disk.
How can I solve this problem so that my SSD can be used to install the mojave? Thank you, I used google translator, forgive.

Edited by maurilio

On 2/12/2019 at 10:49 PM, Rodion2010 said:

Hello!

I have 775 Asus P5E3 Premium and it worked and works now perfectly from Leopard to Sierra 10.12.6

with any reasonable configuration (DSDT, kexts etc)

but with Hierra and Molave it sleeps but does not wake up

what was changed? any help will be appreciated, any logs will be attached if needed 

here is DSDT for the beginning 

DSDT.aml.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

On 2/15/2019 at 3:15 PM, maurilio said:

Hi everyone, I'm new to hackintosh.
I have an optiplex 755 with an E8400, GT730, Hd500GB, SSD 850evo, 4GB DDR2. I was able to install and it is currently running with the Sierra 10.12, I would like to install mojave.
I downloaded version 10.14.3.3 through the mojave patcher I got to create the pen drive with, put the DSDT, Kext, and config files in the clover. I managed to get to the install part I used the utility disk I deleted the partition, but APFS does not appear, and at the time of install says that the disk is not compatible and has to use the utility disk.
How can I solve this problem so that my SSD can be used to install the mojave? Thank you, I used google translator, forgive.

https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8685

• Like 1

17 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

Thanks

it works but does not solve the problem

Maverick and Sierra and any other between - sleep, wake OK

Hierra, Mojave - sleep

instead of wake the computer hangs in unusable state

reset and power button do not work

I need to turn off power completely and wait 10 secs to start again

PS I tried most of wide known fixes and patches

result is exactly the same

Edited by Rodion2010

7 hours ago, Rodion2010 said:

Thanks

it works but does not solve the problem

Maverick and Sierra and any other between - sleep, wake OK

Hierra, Mojave - sleep

instead of wake the computer hangs in unusable state

reset and power button do not work

I need to turn off power completely and wait 10 secs to start again

PS I tried most of wide known fixes and patches

result is exactly the same

extract new send_me with last file

On 2/8/2019 at 9:53 AM, mskyway said:

HI guys..Help !
I have been away from making Hackintoshes for a couple o years.
my last one was based on a LION os.
Now i am back in business and everything changed.

I started over from different guides, usinf different methods...but i got always the same outcome.
I cannot even start reading from the bootloader.

I tryed #####/#####, pandora (Ares, etc...), last one: the one on this guide "Create install media" ( https://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fchris1111%2FCreate-Install-Media&v=A5ZiMow2Rzs&redir_token=rDE3nzhSPNWvkV08-7nQwGPRekR8MTU0OTY2NTM3NEAxNTQ5NTc4OTc0&event=video_description)

and select the usb stick...i got a "J" single character on screen and a halted system.
Frustration.
Any help?

Old system, refreshed, based on a asus P5-QL , Dual core E8600, 8 gb mem (2x4), stadard sata 500gb and ssd kensigton 128

hi MaLd0n,
can you give me a tip for starting?
My motherboard is a P5QL pro, and I cannot boot, BIOS Is the original one. On this machine I could easyily boot from "Kaliway" or from Chameleon to install  earlier versions of hackintoshes.
(no EFI BIOS)

...but at the moment whatever boot i prepare...i doesn't boot.

53 minutes ago, mskyway said:

hi MaLd0n,
can you give me a tip for starting?
My motherboard is a P5QL pro, and I cannot boot, BIOS Is the original one. On this machine I could easyily boot from "Kaliway" or from Chameleon to install  earlier versions of hackintoshes.
(no EFI BIOS)

...but at the moment whatever boot i prepare...i doesn't boot.

https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8685

Hello @MaLd0n, would like to get a support here.

This is my old build, it works perfectly with older version of macOS but since Sierra it doesn't wake from sleep. It does go into sleep but just not waking, power is on, fan is spinning but monitor doesn't get any signal. 

I am uploading these diagnosis files can you help me to have a look?

components are:

Xeon X5450

Asus P5K-E

GTX 760

Send me Chiks-iMac.lan.zip

EFI.zip

• 2 weeks later...

I have El Capitan 10.11.6 (15G22010) installed with USB wifi working but I'm unable to change the video resolution from anything other than 1600x1200 and Quartz Extreme isn't working. Nvidia Web Driver 346.03.15f16 for 15G22010 is showing as successfully installed. I've tried injecting the monitor EDID into Clover and also replacing the EDID in the display overrides directory but neither had any effect and I reverted them both. I haven't attempted to patch DSDT.

I've run out if ideas. Here are my specs. Let me know if you need any other information. 

Motherboard: Intel D975XBX2 Bad Axe 2 (ICH7DH) & native NVRAM

CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600

GPU: MSI GEForce GT 1030

Monitor: iiyama GB2888UHSU 4k monitor 3840x2160 native 

SMBIOS: Mac Pro 3,1

Config.plist: config.plist

Clover install: UEFI (EFI partition)

Kexts:

• AppleALC.kext
  • AppleIntelE1000e.kext
  • GenericUSBXHCI.kext
  • Lilu.kext
  • RtWlanU.kext
  • RtWlanU1827.kext
  • VirtualSMC.kext
  • WhateverGreen.kext

Drivers64UEFI:

• ApfsDriverLoader.efi
  • AppleUiSupport.efi
  • FSInject-64.efi
  • NTFS.efi
  • UsbKbDxe.efi

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, e141n said:

Hello,

I have installed Sierra on my GA-P35C-DS3R with LGA771 mod and CPU Xeon E5430, Nvidia 9600GT using the guide and now I can not use  the video card.

Could you, please find attached file created by RunMe.app and advise me to have a look? Let me know if you need any other information. Send me elchins-iMac.zip

extract original tables with f4 key in clover boot screen, my dsdt is for p35-ds3

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I have installed Mojave on my GA-P35C-DS3R with LGA771 mod and CPU Xeon E5430, Nvidia GTX650 using the guide and now I can not get correct resolution of the video card.

Could you, please find attached file created by RunMe.app and advise me to have a look? Let me know if you need any other information. Thank you in advance

Send me elchins-iMac.zip

17 hours ago, e141n said:

Hello,

I have installed Mojave on my GA-P35C-DS3R with LGA771 mod and CPU Xeon E5430, Nvidia GTX650 using the guide and now I can not get correct resolution of the video card.

Could you, please find attached file created by RunMe.app and advise me to have a look? Let me know if you need any other information. Thank you in advance

Send me elchins-iMac.zip

video inject via clover

idk about gtx 6xx in mojave, need check if work

2 hours ago, tom_wellington said:

Olá Maldon , uma coisa que eu não entendi nesse caso... o esquema de substituir a pasta clover , o meu é lga775 e o chipset p43 ICH10 acredito que alguma coisa desse tipo está fazendo com o que o Mojave não de certo pós instalação...

mojave precisa de sse4.2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

My system is "Intel Xeon E5440 @ 2.83GHz, 8,00GB Dual-Channel DDR3, ASUSTeK Computer INC. P5G41C-M LX (LGA775), 2047MB NVIDIA GTX 960 2 GB, NVIDIA High Definition Audio, Realtek PCIe GBE Ailesi Denetleyici" 

Can i install high sierra and how? should i change config.plist file? so, i do not know how to edit this and how to edit dsdt. can you help me about that? this is my config.plist file:

config.plist