[Guide] Catalina / BigSur / Monterey on mobos Serie 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake / CometLake / RocketLake / AlderLake DSDT

MaLd0n
5,455 posts in this topic

not it's more updated, thought that "OR" means I could use the second method with any driver.. let me try with that

Update: was 387.10.10.10.25.156

final 104 is the best driver, very fast and don't have any problem, the driver in link above is patched, just install, reboot and patched NVDA Startup

• Like 2

final 104 is the best driver, very fast and don't have any problem, the driver in link above is patched, just install, reboot and patched NVDA Startup

Installed 104, restarted, patched using that script, restarted, still blank screen...  :(

• Like 1

go to bios and use "load optz default" option, u need some test

u try a fresh install and dont solve it?

After doing load optz defaults should I just try to boot again or change some other values?

Anyway, I had Sierra, then an issue after latest 10.12.6 security update and from there I had blank screen. I had then installed HS over it using this topic's guide

• Like 1

attachicon.gifDSDT.aml.zip

Use Patches in config.plist

GFX0 to IGPU

HDAS to HDEF

HECI to IMEI
494d4549

Usb, Use UsbInjectAll + xhci 200 series + patch port limit, if u can disable Unused ports, use it, dont need SSDT

E.G
uia_exclude=HS01;HS02;HS03;HS04;HS05;HS06;HS10;HS11;SSP1;SSP2;SSP6

Thank you Sir, all done and gave me the best results, much appreciate as I never had such a high level help like this.

For USB, Im on 10.13.4 beta therefor I'm using Fred 10.13.4 usb patch and its working, in addition to USBInjectAll + XHCI-300-series.kext which I found on internet (don't remember where), so all good. Very happy thanks again.

post-1643283-0-92552800-1517447041_thumb.png

• Like 1

So, using nv_disable=1 and removing the web driver flag still doesn't work (screen shows gIOScreenLockState3 etc). I was able to boot with 18,3 only.

Removed web drivers and installed .106, still blank screen.. Anyway this time 18,3 seemed to have some gpu acceleration.. the gpu clock was going up and down and everything seems pretty smooth..

Update: after another reboot it's still stuck at 135mhz

• Like 1

Thank you Sir, all done and gave me the best results, much appreciate as I never had such a high level help like this.

For USB, Im on 10.13.4 beta therefor I'm using Fred 10.13.4 usb patch and its working, in addition to USBInjectAll + XHCI-300-series.kext which I found on internet (don't remember where), so all good. Very happy thanks again.

send me new ioreg, i apply correct patches for video and hdmi

• Like 2

where you found XHCI-300-series.kext or if you dont remember share file please

• Like 1

So, using nv_disable=1 and removing the web driver flag still doesn't work (screen shows gIOScreenLockState3 etc). I was able to boot with 18,3 only.

Removed web drivers and installed .106, still blank screen.. Anyway this time 18,3 seemed to have some gpu acceleration.. the gpu clock was going up and down and everything seems pretty smooth..

Update: after another reboot it's still stuck at 135mhz

very strange

try with old drivers, osxaptiofixdrv and emuvariable

where you found XHCI-300-series.kext or if you dont remember share file please

same kext serie 200, just rename, same ids

• Like 2

very strange

try with old drivers, osxaptiofixdrv and emuvariable

Nope, still not booting on 17,1. I've tried to add emuvariableuefi already, now I've added osxaptiofixdrv and still nothing

Nvdia is load, avoid use sensors kexts fakesmc, u dont use last version btw

Ok I'll try with the updated kext first and then I'll try with it removed

• Like 1

This is the new ioreg,

Check if work now

DSDT.FIX.zip

i create 2 simple injector, serie 200 and serie 300

AHCI INJECTOR SERIE 200 and 300.zip

if u have other id, just change inside kexts

U need remove _DSM into device SAT0/SATA

I'm sorry, last version of what? FakeSMC seems to be from Oct 17th, 2017, same version as https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-fakesmc-kozlek/downloads/..Or is there another version somewhere else?

Anway, removed FakeSMC, still blank screen  :(

10.13.3?

• Like 1