[Guide] Catalina / BigSur / Monterey on mobos Serie 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake / CometLake / RocketLake / AlderLake DSDT

MaLd0n
5,455 posts in this topic

try it

attachicon.gifCLOVER.zip

Thanks a bunch ..... but yeah basically the same thing the sound is horrible..... I have tried you clover folder in 3 different installations and its basically the same it seems that osx really hates my specific hardware i even reran the update combo in all 3 of them without luck..... i thought it was a hardware problem because audio is enabled and sounding but everything sounds really distorted .... i am going to delete the installer from my macbook redownload and reinstall using your provided folder and see if that works if not i am going to have to stick to windows since this thing is supposed to be an htpc for people who are really not tech savy.  :(

• Like 1

the problem is audio codec, but have a solution ;) need a test

u can try a AppleHdaPatcher

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/496-applehda-patcher/

with AppleAlc ur options is a id 3, 11 and 66 and put codec commander in l/e or s/l/e

for tests, use it

DSDT.HDEF.zip

and inject ids in config.plist

MaLd0n 2017-06-04 às 23.42.54.png

• Like 1

the problem is audio codec, but have a solution ;) need a test

u can try a AppleHdaPatcher

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/496-applehda-patcher/

with AppleAlc ur options is a id 3, 11 and 66 and put codec commander in l/e or s/l/e

for tests, use it

attachicon.gifDSDT.HDEF.zip

and inject ids in config.plist

attachicon.gifMaLd0n 2017-06-04 às 23.42.54.png

Thanks a million I had to move the codec commander to L/E in order for it to work  :)

Used id 66 with Apple Alc And Codec Commander and tried your 2 DSDT files both work with this method. 

Now onto HDMI Audio but ill backup everything first on my other drives .... Do you have working hdmi ?

• Like 1

KabyLake are the new CPU of Apple computer (WWDC 17')

:)

everything seems to be ready here lol.

Thanks MaLd0n

Ye, very good! I think now have a ddr4 in Apple computers too.  :lol:  :P

• Like 1

IntelHD6xx i think hdmi dont work at moment, but we can try :D

Thanks a bunch hopefully we will get it working sooner since kaby lake is now officially supported but i think we will need an OSX update for that ???? 

Thx for the help what do you need me to provide ????

• Like 1

So excite to wait new OS update on KabyLake support for me as a newbie hackintosh build.

but with fakecpuid work great ;) i dotn have problems and performance is great

• Like 1

send me ur full clover folder in use

Here you go .... Its the one you made yesterday I started attempting hdmi made a few changes but managed to remove the patches from the config.plist and audio still works because they are in your dsdt I presume .

• Like 1

Here you go .... Its the one you made yesterday I started attempting hdmi made a few changes but managed to remove the patches from the config.plist and audio still works because they are in your dsdt I presume .

Yes, device HDEF in DSDT

Check in ur config.plist, devices tab UseIntelHDMI

• Like 1

Hi MaLd0n,

unfortunately I have to remove my beautiful 1080ti and stay with the integrated gpu (i7 4770k).

Unfortunately if I connect the displayport (directly to mobo) I am left with a black screen (no clover no sierra, the ssd works but no signal output)

Would you be so kind as to help me with the configuration?

CLOVER.zip

• Like 1

Hi MaLd0n,

unfortunately I have to remove my beautiful 1080ti and stay with the integrated gpu (i7 4770k).

Unfortunately if I connect the displayport (directly to mobo) I am left with a black screen (no clover no sierra, the ssd works but no signal output)

Would you be so kind as to help me with the configuration?

4770k with dsdt kabylake?

• Like 1