[Guide] Catalina / BigSur / Monterey on mobos Serie 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake / CometLake / RocketLake / AlderLake DSDT

MaLd0n
5,455 posts in this topic

Sorry, but two more questions:

1 - my current S/N, Board Serial, etc work with iMessage.  The config.plist I posted to DropBox had a random S/N. I guess I just copy over my old SMBIOS section over to your config.plist. Correct?

2 - I am eager to learn and better understand what you have done. Any idea how I could do this. Do you keep notes, maybe?

Thanks again! 

• Like 1

ALC 1220 works perfect! Thanks a lot.

Sleep/wake is still a problem. In 'System Preferences - Energy Saver' I can no longer set a time for the computer to go to sleep. I can only set the display to turn off. The display will go to sleep, but the system will stay running. Waking the screen is no problem. System will not go to sleep.

I can force the system to sleep (with  - Sleep). When I try to wake the system, it will briefly (30 seconds or so) wake but no display. After that, the system will reboot to to the MacOS login screen.

I hope this makes sense.

• Like 1

ALC 1220 works perfect! Thanks a lot.

Sleep/wake is still a problem. In 'System Preferences - Energy Saver' I can no longer set a time for the computer to go to sleep. I can only set the display to turn off. The display will go to sleep, but the system will stay running. Waking the screen is no problem. System will not go to sleep.

I can force the system to sleep (with  - Sleep). When I try to wake the system, it will briefly (30 seconds or so) wake but no display. After that, the system will reboot to to the MacOS login screen.

I hope this makes sense.

try without SSDT-UIAC.aml

run in terminal, post result here

log show --style syslog | fgrep "Wake reason"
  • Like 2

Finally I got i219V & i211 work.

Now I have problem on sleep issue; just like many people, immediately wake up after sleep.

I have try all darkwake option but still not figure out, would please help me again......

hangyodon_CLOVER.zip

Send me hangyodon.zip

• Like 1

Finally I got i219V & i211 work.

Now I have problem on sleep issue; just like many people, immediately wake up after sleep.

I have try all darkwake option but still not figure out, would please help me again......

RUN IN TERMINAL

log show --style syslog | fgrep "Wake reason"

post result here

• Like 1