[Guide] Catalina / BigSur / Monterey on mobos Serie 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake / CometLake / RocketLake / AlderLake DSDT

MaLd0n
5,455 posts in this topic

Hi. I have a question. I want to solve the iBooks problem with the nvidia web driver by enable the embedded intel graphics. I enable the embedded Intel Griphics and inject Intel in clover. However, I will always boot to a black screen. Is it because of the parched DSDT. Should I give you the same files for you to analyse? Other solution for nvidia web driver problem is also welcome ;)

Thanks

Very good!

Take a tests and have fun!attachicon.gifbone.png

• Like 1

I think I have everything working expect for audio if I go into settings theres 2 built-in line outputs 1 built-in Output and 1 built-in Digital Output which is my speakers which are plug in there the green port on my motherboard

what ur GPU?

Only kext in sle

Rehabman kext?

Yes

Use patch in config.plist, if u use kext u need  XDSM patch and KILL all _DSM into DSDT ;)

what system u have? 10.12.4 or 5?

Post ur config.plist

I think I have everything working expect for audio if I go into settings theres 2 built-in line outputs 1 built-in Output and 1 built-in Digital Output which is my speakers which are plug in there the green port on my motherboard

Check

CLOVER.zip

Hi. I have a question. I want to solve the iBooks problem with the nvidia web driver by enable the embedded intel graphics. I enable the embedded Intel Griphics and inject Intel in clover. However, I will always boot to a black screen. Is it because of the parched DSDT. Should I give you the same files for you to analyse? Other solution for nvidia web driver problem is also welcome ;)

Thanks

if u use DGPU disable intel HD

Use patch in config.plist, if u use kext u need  XDSM patch and KILL all _DSM into DSDT ;)

what system u have? 10.12.4 or 5?

Post ur config.plist

Check

attachicon.gifCLOVER.zip

if u use DGPU disable intel HD

Thanks for your reply. But it seems that nvidia web driver does not work well with iBooks or Xcode Instrument. I'm following this answer: http://stackoverflow.com/a/41505164and it seems to suggest me to enable both graphics card as a workaround.

• Like 1

Thanks for your reply. But it seems that nvidia web driver does not work well with iBooks or Xcode Instrument. I'm following this answer: http://stackoverflow.com/a/41505164and it seems to suggest me to enable both graphics card as a workaround.

pascal GPU?

Nvidia WebDRiver work, but not a amazin' driver. Need wait Nvidia!

I have a gtx 1070 and it recognizes it perfectly just don't no how to install audio correctly

well never mind just got my audio working with a certain kext file ill post it to help anyone out with the same motherboard :) Thank You for getting my hackintosh up and running MaLd0n I'm very thankful :)

send me ioreg

IORegistryExplorer.app.zip

and kextstat(run in terminal)