[Guide] Catalina / BigSur / Monterey on mobos Serie 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake / CometLake / RocketLake / AlderLake DSDT

MaLd0n
5,455 posts in this topic

On 8/11/2019 at 4:17 PM, applemonkey said:

Hello, Can you help me? 

I just installed mojave. 

my system

CPU: i7 8700k

Mobo: Asus ROG hero xi

Ram: 32gb

GPU: Intel UHD 630

pcie1 = AMD RX 570

pcie2=Nvidia RTX 2080

My main issue is that the system will not shutdown. It goes to shutdown but freezes and never turns off same with restarting. System report still shows the Nvidia card and I have no items under pci. integrated wifi and Bluetooth are not working but from what I have read they intel wifi is not supported. 

Is it possible to disable the RTX 2080 from showing while in OSX?

Thank you

Send me Jamess-iMac.zip

config.plist

Arquivo Comprimido.zip

3 hours ago, sxiaojian said:

Hi MaLdOn,
I installed macOS Mojave 10.14.6 on my PC:

Gigabyte Asus Z390 Master
Intel i9-9900K

Radeon RX Vega 64

The smbios is Imac19.1

The CFG was unlocked

Can you help me config EFI with custom SSDT DSDT?

Thank you very much!

Send me sxiaojians-iMac.zip

Arquivo Comprimido.zip

use only correct renames for skylake+

change GFX0 to IGPU

change HDAS to HDEF

change HECI to IMEI
494d4549 

change SAT0 to SATA

change GLAN to GIGE
474c414e

Hi MaLd0n,

1. Please check the attached "Send Me" is correct for macOS Mojave 10.14.6.

2. On DAD's PC, have an issue with Clover booting from main drive. It loads in the theme, but then stops. I have to press a key (eg. up arrow) to make it continue and show the drives. This does not happen when booting off USB stick installer (it shows all bootable drives right away), the EFI directory on the main drive is identical in every way to the EFI on the USB stick installer which has me at a loss.

Any ideas?

Send me Macintosh.zip

Edited by CrazyTeeka

19 hours ago, CrazyTeeka said:

Hi MaLd0n,

1. Please check the attached "Send Me" is correct for macOS Mojave 10.14.6.

2. On DAD's PC, have an issue with Clover booting from main drive. It loads in the theme, but then stops. I have to press a key (eg. up arrow) to make it continue and show the drives. This does not happen when booting off USB stick installer (it shows all bootable drives right away), the EFI directory on the main drive is identical in every way to the EFI on the USB stick installer which has me at a loss.

Any ideas?

Send me Macintosh.zip

use my efi folder for ur chipset

DSDT.aml.zip

Hi MaLd0n,

Hoping you can help me please?

I have an HP Omen 880-160se desktop that I've been trying to Hackintosh on-and-off for some time. Specs are:

• i7-8700 3.2 GHz
  • Z370
  • 16GB DDR4
  • Realtek RTL8161
  • UHD 630

It has two GTX 1070s in SLI, but I disable them in BIOS for Hackintosh, so using UHD 630. System also has Intel Optane 8GB with 1 TB drive, but for Hackintosh I install to separate drive.

Recently I’ve been able to finally get macOS Mojave installer going, and got Mojave installed. Audio is working, and I think I have UHD 630 working with WEG framebuffer properties. But I can only get it to boot into macOS maybe 5% of the time (usually hangs before login screen). And once in it’s a bit buggy, unstable, and UI is glitchy (login screen kind of on top of Finder/app windows? weird).

So I haven’t been able to get in to the OS to get you RunMe output, but am attaching Clover F4 (ACPI/origin/) files, hoping you can help please?

Thanks much in advance!

origin.zip

On 8/27/2019 at 8:26 PM, phLi said:

Hi MaLd0n,

Hoping you can help me please?

I have an HP Omen 880-160se desktop that I've been trying to Hackintosh on-and-off for some time. Specs are:

• i7-8700 3.2 GHz
  • Z370
  • 16GB DDR4
  • Realtek RTL8161
  • UHD 630

It has two GTX 1070s in SLI, but I disable them in BIOS for Hackintosh, so using UHD 630. System also has Intel Optane 8GB with 1 TB drive, but for Hackintosh I install to separate drive.

Recently I’ve been able to finally get macOS Mojave installer going, and got Mojave installed. Audio is working, and I think I have UHD 630 working with WEG framebuffer properties. But I can only get it to boot into macOS maybe 5% of the time (usually hangs before login screen). And once in it’s a bit buggy, unstable, and UI is glitchy (login screen kind of on top of Finder/app windows? weird).

So I haven’t been able to get in to the OS to get you RunMe output, but am attaching Clover F4 (ACPI/origin/) files, hoping you can help please?

Thanks much in advance!

origin.zip

Okay, so I stumbled across a post by someone with similar rig and using their findings I was able to get my Hack booting consistently and is stable, yay! (So I don't think DSDT/SSDT patches needed now, thanks.)

But... in order to have stable boot I must first disable "multi-processor" and "hyper-threading" in BIOS. 8^P  Which is obviously not ideal. Any idea if there is a clover patch, kext, or driver I can apply/use to get around this issue some other way instead of having to disable multi-processor/hyper-threading?

(Also switched from iMac19,2 to iMac18,1 to get boot working, but don't think that's relevant?)

Any help is appreciated! Thanks.

45 minutes ago, phLi said:

Okay, so I stumbled across a post by someone with similar rig and using their findings I was able to get my Hack booting consistently and is stable, yay! (So I don't think DSDT/SSDT patches needed now, thanks.)

But... in order to have stable boot I must first disable "multi-processor" and "hyper-threading" in BIOS. 8^P  Which is obviously not ideal. Any idea if there is a clover patch, kext, or driver I can apply/use to get around this issue some other way instead of having to disable multi-processor/hyper-threading?

(Also switched from iMac19,2 to iMac18,1 to get boot working, but don't think that's relevant?)

DSDT.aml.zip

the good idea is post one ioreg too

1 hour ago, phLi said:

17 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

DSDT.aml.zip

the good idea is post one ioreg too

Okay, looks like I found answer/fix - VoodooTSCSync solved!

But if you think DSDT would be better, please let me know - I am attaching IOReg if that is the case. Thanks again for your help, and for the Guide!

Ioreg.txt.zip

16 minutes ago, phLi said:

Okay, looks like I found answer/fix - VoodooTSCSync solved!

But if you think DSDT would be better, please let me know - I am attaching IOReg if that is the case. Thanks again for your help, and for the Guide!

Ioreg.txt.zip

--Run_Me
RunMe.app
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9wmIfGLe3A

12 hours ago, edenpulse said:

hey, could you help me? 
Getting random KPs...

My build : 

i7 8700K
GA-Z370N-Wifi

Radeon VII

Here's my SendMe ;) 

Thanks!

Send me Mac-Pro.zip

sound like a com.apple.driver.AppleGFXHDA problem

USE IT, REBOOT AND ENABLE INTERNALGRAPG=HICS IN BIOS TOO FOR HARDWARE ACCEL

EFI.zip

11 hours ago, hoangmap1992 said:

Hi @MaLd0n

I update my PC and instal Hackintosh !

Can U help me ! Please !

I run Runme.app and send my file to you

( so sorry I don't know English )

My PC : Dell Optilex 7010 MT

CPU : i7 3770k

Ram 16G 

VGA MSI  RX 460 4G

Thanks you so much!!!

Send me iMac-cua-User.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

I just finished building my hackintosh build and everything was fine until I realized I couldn't shut down my pc properly. It shows "please go to https //panic.apple.com to report this panic." I used vanilla method and I followed every step, and I couldn't figure out the problem.

2 minutes ago, Erijian said:

I just finished building my hackintosh build and everything was fine until I realized I couldn't shut down my pc properly. It shows "please go to https //panic.apple.com to report this panic." I used vanilla method and I followed every step, and I couldn't figure out the problem.

idk what ur hardware

update ur signature

• Like 1