[Guide] Catalina / BigSur / Monterey on mobos Serie 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake / CometLake / RocketLake / AlderLake DSDT

MaLd0n
5,455 posts in this topic

On 9/22/2019 at 6:18 AM, profile said:

Yes quicksync are enable now and I disable to csm on bios but my PC won't wake up from sleep again.

I try to darkwake= 0 , 1 , 2 ,8 for sleep - wakeup it booted but laggy keyboard and mouse system crash. Reboot required for system to return to normal.

Hi again there .After waking from sleep my macOS is laggy, key presses often double or triple, normal work is not possible anymore. something I could fix? I try slide=0 darkwake=10 and fixdisplay but i didnt fix wakeup 

and i got bad news for us mobo usb3 ports doesnt work but extented usb on my  case front usb3  working i didnt understand it

Edited by profile

Hi @MaLd0n

Thanks again about your explanation on Olarila about USB Power :)

First question:

Sorry if I am Off topic. There is a issue in config.plist on Z390 Aorus Master after some patch update (put MatchOS 10.15). Before this change all works fine.

I use AptioMemoryFix + Emuvariable. I can't boot message error below. I try over fix only OSXAptioFree_2000 works

ERROR allocating 0x11952 pages at 0x00000000020650000 alloc type 2
couldn't alloc runtime area
Boot failed: will sleep for 10 seconds before exiting

Could you take a look to my config.plist in attachment. Please.

Thanks

config.plist.zip

Do you have disable panic kext logging patch for 10.15

EDIT 1: I've just unlock CFG with modGRUBShell.efi----> same issue

EDIT 2: SOLVED corrupted config.plist

Second question:

I use usbinjectall and xhci_unsupported kexts with great DSDT and SSDT, but I've some USB speed mantissa issues. I don't understand why.

Log show in attachment

USB mantissa error - 30-09-2019.zip

Edited by Matgen84

On 9/28/2019 at 10:37 PM, profile said:

Hi again there .After waking from sleep my macOS is laggy, key presses often double or triple, normal work is not possible anymore. something I could fix? I try slide=0 darkwake=10 and fixdisplay but i didnt fix wakeup 

and i got bad news for us mobo usb3 ports doesnt work but extented usb on my  case front usb3  working i didnt understand it

Sorry for false alarm usb port all work your patch. ALL MY FAULT. i use ur orginal files again and all done but laggy and key presses double or triple after wakeup cant fix. I searh on some forum its maybe bios files or maybe more complicated. Those who have this problem have always used this asrock motherboard. I can't do anything anymore. if you have an idea I'm waiting. thank you for everything I gave you a lot of trouble.

Hi @MaLd0n you helped me a few month ago with the Razer Blade 15 advanced 2019. But I haven't had much time to dig deeper into it. 

I just did a fresh install and got it to boot. Attached you find the send me. Ive sent you some beer PayPal so you won't run thirsty while helping out. :)

I know, that the 2070 won't run, but I will mostly use it to sort Photos, thus I don't need mayor GPU performance. But Ive been struggling getting the Intel 630 to run. 

When we first tried. It either stopped booting or went to a black screen while playing with platform-device ID.

I hope we can get most stuff to work. (except RTX and wifi (will exchange that down the road))

Thank you very much.

Send me Blacks-iMac.zip

6 hours ago, blackbird_n1 said:

Hi @MaLd0n you helped me a few month ago with the Razer Blade 15 advanced 2019. But I haven't had much time to dig deeper into it. 

I just did a fresh install and got it to boot. Attached you find the send me. Ive sent you some beer PayPal so you won't run thirsty while helping out. :)

I know, that the 2070 won't run, but I will mostly use it to sort Photos, thus I don't need mayor GPU performance. But Ive been struggling getting the Intel 630 to run. 

When we first tried. It either stopped booting or went to a black screen while playing with platform-device ID.

I hope we can get most stuff to work. (except RTX and wifi (will exchange that down the road))

Thank you very much.

Send me Blacks-iMac.zip

hey

use this efi, reboot and extract new send_me

https://olarila.com/files/Clover.Folder/CLOVER.NOTEBOOKS.100.200.300.zip

6 hours ago, blackbird_n1 said:

Here the new send me with the files put in the patched ACPI folder.

Getting quite a lot PCI Errors during boot. But it goes through.

Thank you for the quick help.

Send me Blacks-iMac.zip

for video check here

https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=10814

errors above is just a batteery patch, need it

check if work

DSDT.aml.zip

ur trackpad is i2c, elan

some infos here

https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=8087

2 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

for video check here

https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=10814

errors above is just a batteery patch, need it

check if work

DSDT.aml.zip

ur trackpad is i2c, elan

some infos here

https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=8087

Thanks a lot.

Trying to fix the video with the device ids. So far it doesn't like the frame buffer ids.

Battery shows with the dsdt but it give a lot of capacity correction messages.

funny thing is, when I use 7.gen IDs it goes through and even detects something but then restarts. Maybe this info helps

IMG_9070.JPG

Send me Blacks-iMac.zip

Edited by blackbird_n1

1 hour ago, blackbird_n1 said:

Thanks a lot.

Trying to fix the video with the device ids. So far it doesn't like the frame buffer ids.

Battery shows with the dsdt but it give a lot of capacity correction messages.

funny thing is, when I use 7.gen IDs it goes through and even detects something but then restarts. Maybe this info helps

Send me Blacks-iMac.zip

send me ur efi folder too, i'll check

On 9/22/2019 at 12:36 AM, MaLd0n said:

I Dont use ps2

use biuos/uefi in default, just disable csm(if need) and enable intelhdgraphics

I try more options on hibernate 0 1 3 25 and 25 shutdown to PC. I couldn't fix to wake up problem yet

On 5/14/2019 at 7:02 PM, MaLd0n said:

DSDT.aml.zip

change GFX0 to IGPU

change HDAS to HDEF

change HECI to IMEI
494d4549 

change SAT0 to SATA

I have been using Hackintosh for years now with working iMessage and wifi and all. I am just curious to know effect of changing SAT0 to SATA. I am using clover and SAT0 loading AplleIntelPCHSeriesAHCI without error.

44 minutes ago, soumaxetuirk said:

I have been using Hackintosh for years now with working iMessage and wifi and all. I am just curious to know effect of changing SAT0 to SATA. I am using clover and SAT0 loading AplleIntelPCHSeriesAHCI without error.

is just for rename to apple device name, sata, nothing more

• Thanks 1

Hi @MaLd0n

Sorry if I am Off topic.

First question:

I use usbinjectall and xhci_unsupported kexts with your great DSDT and SSDT, but I've some USB speed mantissa issues. I don't understand why.

Second question:

Log show in attachment

9 hours ago, Matgen84 said:

Hi @MaLd0n

Sorry if I am Off topic.

First question:

I use usbinjectall and xhci_unsupported kexts with your great DSDT and SSDT, but I've some USB speed mantissa issues. I don't understand why.

Second question:

Log show in attachment

check

https://pikeralpha.wordpress.com/2016/11/10/two-port-usb-3-1-gen-ii-pci-express-card/

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

My Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master is a mix of USB ports (details below)

Chipset:
1 x USB Type-C™ port with USB 3.1 Gen 2 support, available through the internal USB header
1 x USB Type-C™ port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 Gen 2 support
3 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A ports (red) on the back panel
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
Chipset+USB 2.0 Hub:
8 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)

I check Piker Alpha article, I don't understand his explanations. My knowledge being limited especially for mantissa speed errors, can you take a look at your SSDT in attachment.

Thanks a lot :)

SSDT-6-A M I.aml.zip