[Guide] Catalina / BigSur / Monterey on mobos Serie 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake / CometLake / RocketLake / AlderLake DSDT

MaLd0n
5,455 posts in this topic

Hi Maldon, after some troubles installing Mojave (the installer doesn't like NVMe's) I finally got it running.

Now the problem is that runme.app gives me an IOREG dump failed. probably due to some permission error.

Also the IOJones version isn't working.
Any ideas?

System: ga-b250-hd3p, i7-6700, rx560

Obrig.

Hi MaLd0n!

Can you help here with your magic once again?I updated my system bios to last version and I have extracted the fresh dsdt.

Everything is working except internal graphics(system restarts/wrong images when i plug monitors) and sporadically the wifi and bluethooth cause kernel panics at power on..

Send me 192-168-0-143.rdsnet.ro.zip

Thankyou in advance!

1 hour ago, downlord said:

Hi Maldon, after some troubles installing Mojave (the installer doesn't like NVMe's) I finally got it running.

Now the problem is that runme.app gives me an IOREG dump failed. probably due to some permission error.

Also the IOJones version isn't working.
Any ideas?

System: ga-b250-hd3p, i7-6700, rx560

Obrig.

--Run_Me
RunMe.app
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9wmIfGLe3A

1 hour ago, mihu_yo said:

Hi MaLd0n!

Can you help here with your magic once again?I updated my system bios to last version and I have extracted the fresh dsdt.

Everything is working except internal graphics(system restarts/wrong images when i plug monitors) and sporadically the wifi and bluethooth cause kernel panics at power on..

Send me 192-168-0-143.rdsnet.ro.zip

Thankyou in advance!

replace full efi reboot and extract new send_me

EFI.zip

don't change nothing, dont connect nothing in intelhd, igpu stay only for intel quick sync

Hello. I'm trying to turn on two video cards at the same time. Intel UHD 630+ GeForce 1030 on High Siera. Question: Is it possible to do this? Can this be done on Mojave? How to make the right DSDT? I5 CPU 9600K / Asrock z370 Pro4 Motherboard. No sound needed, the network works.

On 7/7/2019 at 6:15 PM, downlord said:

This did the trick!

Obrigado my friend.

Here it goes

Send me momos-iMac.lan.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

On 7/8/2019 at 11:15 AM, hoangmap1992 said:

HI @MaLd0n

I update my PC and instal Hackintoush

Can U help me ! pls!

I run RunMe.add and send my file to yoi!

( so sorry I don't know En)

My PC:

- Mainboard : Gigabyte B250-D2v

-Ram : 8G

-CPU : Intel Core I5 9400F

VGA : Asus Dual RX480

Thanks you so much

Send me Users-iMac.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, cshacked87 said:

Hello i have a problem with shutdown computer.

I'm tried to fix it using flag for shutdown, adding boot args slide=0 but its doesn't work.

My PC specs: i5-8400, MSI H310i PRO, 16GB RAM, can anyone help ? TY!

u need post ur files

--Run_Me
RunMe.app
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9wmIfGLe3A

17 hours ago, cshacked87 said:

Thank you for answer. I already fix it adding EmuVariableUefi and marked check FixShutdown.

I have another question, what i have to do after instalation to mastering hackintosh ?

In my hack doesn't work iMessage.
Another problem is a USB ports, i know i have to do a DSDT or something like that.

if u need a full solution, post one dump

2 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

use it, reboot and extract new send_me, don't change nothing, just replace folder and wait full dsdt patched

EFI.zip

If i good understand, you patched tables and in future i will don't have a problems with usb but imessage still don't work.

First reboot will patching tables ?

May I replace this folder with EFI folder in USB drive with Mojave which im using to installation and in future i can't install system again without any problems ?

I saw i have a problem with shutdown computer, again its start rebooting after shutingdown.

Edited by cshacked87

46 minutes ago, cshacked87 said:

If i good understand, you patched tables and in future i will don't have a problems with usb but imessage still don't work.

First reboot will patching tables ?

May I replace this folder with EFI folder in USB drive with Mojave which im using to installation and in future i can't install system again without any problems ?

I saw i have a problem with shutdown computer, again its start rebooting after shutingdown.

JUST USE EFI ABOVE, REBOOT AND EXTRACT NEW SEND_ME, I NEED PATCH DSDT

Hey guys, i have a conexant 8150 that I compiled alc for. Worked great on mojave and I wanted to try catalina. Audio worked at first but it is now no longer working. What can I do? 

Edited by devillived666
double commented same sentence

Hello. I'm running Mojave on my Dell workstation M7510. It works quite good, except for a few things.

- Sometime boot stuck at apple logo (1/10 times). Nothing can do but hard reboot.

- Sleep does not work if any of the 4 USB port attached to a USB device. It wakes up right a way after the screen turns black.

- Sound does not work if auto waken up by the above 2nd issue.

- Brightness adjustment not works properly (Fn+F6 does trigger a brightness decrease).

Will be great if any of those issues can be solved. Thanks in advance.

Send me GiangNVTs-MacBook-Pro.zip

3 hours ago, giang_asl_8 said:

Hello. I'm running Mojave on my Dell workstation M7510. It works quite good, except for a few things.

- Sometime boot stuck at apple logo (1/10 times). Nothing can do but hard reboot.

- Sleep does not work if any of the 4 USB port attached to a USB device. It wakes up right a way after the screen turns black.

- Sound does not work if auto waken up by the above 2nd issue.

- Brightness adjustment not works properly (Fn+F6 does trigger a brightness decrease).

Will be great if any of those issues can be solved. Thanks in advance.

Send me GiangNVTs-MacBook-Pro.zip

https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=9989