[AMD] macOS 10.12.x (Sierra) Kernel Testing & Release (for help use the Help Topic)

Mr. Xtreme

788 posts in this topic

check this :)

Edit:

It is important for us, to find first the basic structure of the amd source and very Important is that we do not get 0f 0b invailed opcode loop

Edit:

It would be very nice if someone test this kernel, otherwise I finish this procedure.

And everyone can try to build the kernel itself. I can not try to build the kernel and also to test, the time guld me. I ask for understanding.

1dcb572ce49fac042daddc771c1dfdb6.jpg

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Would you like a new tester? I would really like to help you develop macOS for AMD... My professor worked fine on Yosemite, besides the graphics(which mac osx wouldn't inject them), but that doesn't matter... Can you give me the last kernel so I can test it? EDIT: I have read all the posts from this thread, but it got very confusing since page 4 or 5 :))

check this :)

Edit:

It is important for us, to find first the basic structure of the amd source and very Important is that we do not get 0f 0b invailed opcode loop

Edit:

It would be very nice if someone test this kernel, otherwise I finish this procedure.

And everyone can try to build the kernel itself. I can not try to build the kernel and also to test, the time guld me. I ask for understanding.

Boots to the same point as before. But with UseKernelCache=No opcode error,

1dfc627c64c2188aca23bfe1b787a3ef.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Would you like a new tester? I would really like to help you develop macOS for AMD... My professor worked fine on Yosemite, besides the graphics(which mac osx wouldn't inject them), but that doesn't matter... Can you give me the last kernel so I can test it? EDIT: I have read all the posts from this thread, but it got very confusing since page 4 or 5 :))

No, it was an unfounded reaction from me, sory.

This kernel is new and still on is way tobe stable.

I do hope this time devs attach diff files instead of just dump binarys to test

Some bugs are very easy to fix when working with source code + kernel debug kit

I've sent you a  PM regarding this.

Can someone please test this kernel. Get's further on my Athlon just want to check FX etc.

Sierra_AMD_Shaneee.zip

Test this please guys. This is where my Athlon boots to,

OHJgNQ0.png

Tested by my FX-6300 hackintosh at macOS Sierra 10.12.1:

Frozen at too many invalid Opcode .............................................

I can not take any picture because it ran too fast on the screen.

• Like 1

Hi !
I compiled and tested Mac Sierra on AMD with my xnu-3789.1.32 , i get all more symbols and get panic . This all more symbols skipped for corecrypto .

xnu-3789.1.32 bad !  :thumbsdown_anim:

System kext to clean up the missing symbols ;) How did you get past the firehose issue?

System.kext.zip

• Like 1

System kext to clean up the missing symbols ;) How did you get past the firehose issue?

I tried your system.kext. i get panic at AppleACPIPlatform.kext

For firehose i found that apple skips this functions in xnu ... i fix this , but no all more fix . because apple skipped functions